NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #8

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pffft, all they had to do was to go to Starbucks and have some kids on skateboards turn the license plate upside down :floorlaugh:( for Jodi trial followers.)

And dont forget to have plenty of cans of gas in the trunk !

Not a clue, just looking for anything that might give any credibility to both of the statements (7 hrs drive/going to Mexico). I certainly can't reconcile them.

So maybe they thought since Canada was the closest they would throw everyone off track and take the long route to Mexico? IF we are to believe that Mexico was the destination.

Hm. Maybe he can be pen pals with Jodi. They have a lot in common

So maybe they thought since Canada was the closest they would throw everyone off track and take the long route to Mexico? IF we are to believe that Mexico was the destination.

I simply do bot understand the Canada fixation. Do they think there are no laws in Canada, no police and people love escaped killers?

Outta the country and maybe they thought they could then walk around a little easier and get outta that country. I don't know, they are felons who knows what they think:).

For anyone looking for the alleged picture of Matt after being shot. It's on Twitter by a guy named Lou DiFigliano. He says he got it from a police Facebook account and LE has/had been sharing it there. I hope this is ok to post.

Today has been a big day in clearing up some of the questions I wanted answered:

-- They WERE going to try to reach Mexico.

-- Sweat separated from Matt 5 days ago because Matt was slowing him down. Is it because Matt was out of shape? Injured? Maybe drinking as they cabin-hopped made him a dangerous liability to their freedom?

As someone who can't even draw stick people...I am even more impressed with the new paintings that are being publicized. Look at all the intricate detail in the most recent one. That's awesome! I teach college math and even when I'm drawing geometric figures, they NEVER come close to these beautiful paintings that Sweat created. Amazing that someone so dangerous and mixed up inside can have so much latent talent tucked away.

Urghhh keep getting logged out!

Wonder how long they were waiting down the street for Tillie until the finally left? Could they also have asked her to pack a bag & leave it there just in case?

I don't believe it. They would have never made it to Mexico, the whole country was looking for them and by mid day on Saturday it would have been known that Joyce was with them and what they were driving.

Exactly! But first, according to Cuomo, they were going to make a pitstop at Tillie's place, to off Lyle. No time constraints I suppose:

Cuomo said the two convicts hatched a plan to kill Mitchell’s husband and drive with her in her car to Mexico where, he said, they would live “happily ever after.”

http://www.buffalonews.com/city-reg...ve-days-before-matt-was-fatally-shot-20150629

Did Sweat get shot through the backpack he was wearing? Did that stop some of the impact of the bullet(s)?

Saved by Pop-Tarts? Or OFF?

Lou DiFigliano
@Lou_DiFigliano

World Famous. Check. Funny. Check. Handsome. You Betcha'. Voted #1 Radio DJ in the Trinity Park Area for three years straight!

here's the bio mods.........can we post the pic off his page?

Urghhh keep getting logged out!

Wonder how long they were waiting down the street for Tillie until the finally left? Could they also have asked her to pack a bag & leave it there just in case?

Or Palmer, whose house is 1/2 mile from the Mobile/Subway dumpster the dogs picked up their scent at soon after the escape.

There's a photo of Richard Matt after he was shot circulating on twitter. I don't know how I feel about this.

Hi -[modsnip]

I was gone a few hrs., but the 'new' news is mind blowing ---- I don't know if I buy any of it --- for one, what possible incentive is there for Sweat to talk ???????????? 'We'll let you skip solitary' ? 'You can have 2 pillows' ? 'You can keep lifting weights' ?? Did the po po give him some cigarettes and a Pepsi ? (...that'd get me talking............. JK !!! LOL )

Exactly! But first, according to Cuomo, they were going to make a pitstop at Tillie's place, to off Lyle. No time constraints I suppose

Right. So Tilly would have had to schedule a vacation well in advance for them not to think she was the CO that helped them. Otherwise escaped convicts and missing CO on the same day would have been very obvious and the first place LE would check. Either that or these folks are dumb as doorknobs. They did make it 3 weeks though and one made it 1.5 miles from the border.

Lou DiFigliano
@Lou_DiFigliano

World Famous. Check. Funny. Check. Handsome. You Betcha'. Voted #1 Radio DJ in the Trinity Park Area for three years straight!

here's the bio mods.........can we post the pic off his page?

I wondered the same, but he only has 33 followers and no link to a MSM radio station in his bio so he may be a nobody.

Today has been a big day in clearing up some of the questions I wanted answered:

-- They WERE going to try to reach Mexico.

-- Sweat separated from Matt 5 days ago because Matt was slowing him down. Is it because Matt was out of shape? Injured? Maybe drinking as they cabin-hopped made him a dangerous liability to their freedom?

As someone who can't even draw stick people...I am even more impressed with the new paintings that are being publicized. Look at all the intricate detail in the most recent one. That's awesome! I teach college math and even when I'm drawing geometric figures, they NEVER come close to these beautiful paintings that Sweat created. Amazing that someone so dangerous and mixed up inside can have so much latent talent tucked away.

Wasn't Matt the one doing the paintings?
As for talent and being dangerous, they are not mutually exclusive. Adolph Hilter, for instance, was an artist. If you look up Hilter's paintings, they have a lot of detail.

Hi - [modsnip]

I was gone a few hrs., but the 'new' news is mind blowing ---- I don't know if I buy any of it --- for one, what possible incentive is there for Sweat to talk ???????????? 'We'll let you skip solitary' ? 'You can have 2 pillows' ? 'You can keep lifting weights' ?? Did the po po give him some cigarettes and a Pepsi ? (...that'd get me talking............. JK !!! LOL )

Just search #richardmatt you will find it.

Not sure if this means right now and he's sharing more details, or if she's referring to what we already know he's told them.

@nalinashapiro4: The Governor says David Sweat is talking to police now. #news4
[video=twitter;615570701894946817]https://twitter.com/nalinashapiro4/status/615570701894946817[/video]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GFinder