NY - Captured, escaped convicted killers, David Sweat & Richard Matt, Dannemora #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN Live:

Yes, that was plan>to run to Mexico w/Joyce after murdering her husband

As female criminologist said last nite on CNN, Sweat's major prob now is to avoid being killed by COs. Set up by COs in the next max facility. Yes, she said that.

IMO, of course, Sweat is Not going to reveal that Palmer nor any other CO knew about their escape plans. As we learned right out of the gate from DA Wylie and Gov Cuomo, a menopausal civilian seamstress is the real criminal here

Not sure other CO's knew, as in were included in/directly involved, but there had to be plenty of looking the other way, at least. Sweat is talking now to shorten his stay in solitary. There is NO WAY he's going to point fingers at CO's. He wants to get out of solitary and live, not be killed "accidentally" by "other inmates."

BC Tillie was in love with both of the inmates. Some sort of polyamorous relationship between the 2 cons and the seamstress

and BC the DA and Gov say so: Tillie plotted to have her husband murdered so she could spend the rest of her life on the run in towns in Mexico, scrounging for food, cleaning, constantly looking over her shoulder, cooking, learning Spanish and having loads of sex with both cons

Not happy that the press has dubbed her "Shaw-*advertiser censored*" but the whole enchilada of it all
is soooooooooooo gross.

THATS who you cheat on your husband with? Seriously?

ALL of it...is so .....gross......I want to take a shower!!!!!! to wash it all off!!!!!

and on the other hand, I don't know if ANYONE will agree with me

that man Matt had SUCH a sad childhood......geez- His dad was a career criminal.
Matt was being beaten up and lost his front teeth and all the violence around him

how much self-loathing actually was going on with Matt.

ok - I did not have a chance to watch ANY of the arm chair psychiatrists talk about
this Matt-Joyce-Sweat triangle last night - but I sure wish I had.

Sorry if this article has already been posted, haven’t caught up all the way yet, It really is a must read about how things can go so wrong, and why, between inmates and their keepers.

http://kfor.com/2015/06/25/drugs-money-love-and-cell-phones-how-prison-guards-go-bad/

Lead in:

“When Gary Heyward went through training to become a prison guard, his instructor warned him there would be temptations behind those walls.
“He said, ‘Look to your left. Now look to your right. One of you is going to smuggle something in, some inmate is going to talk you into doing bad,'” Heyward recalled. “I thought, ‘Oh, no, not me.’ But, you know, you never think it’s going to be you.”

I have wondered if Tillie hadn't lied all along to LE. How could she say she was going to go to Mexico and lay low with the escapees and that was their plan? She made up the cabin 7 hrs away so just in case later she might want to go to Mexico or something. If she had packed, its all put a way now I'm sure. I am guessing they studied the area with cabins etc prior to asking Tillie for help so already knew that info, or studied it just in case Tillie never showed up. Which would be smart. Of course the other option is that they just did not tell Tillie where exactly they wanted to go so if something occurred she would not know the true destination. Again that would be smart. I think it will come out that Tillie and possibly others helped them more than what has been told.

BC Tillie was in love with both of the inmates. Some sort of polyamorous relationship between the 2 cons and the seamstress

and BC the DA and Gov say so: Tillie plotted to have her husband murdered so she could spend the rest of her life on the run in towns in Mexico, scrounging for food, cleaning, constantly looking over her shoulder, cooking, learning Spanish and having loads of sex with both cons

Wow! That is a pretty blatant comment for the DA and/or Governor to say. That's a quote??

ETA - never mind, colons don't necessarily mean quotes, that's paraphrasing I just realized (this :coffee: is broken!!) and yep I'd paraphrase it the same way.

I think it's safe to say without Tillie they wouldn't have been able to break out. And She helped them do so because of her libido.

Tillie's sex drive killed Matt.

She needs to get that business dealt with ASAP. Geez. JMO if she was male with all this being what it is she'd be chemically castrated in prison before the end of her days.

Did Pepper Throw Dogs Off the Scent of 2 Fugitives? An Expert Says No

“There is no way that people can erase the olfactory information that they are leaving when they move through space and touch things in the world,” Dr. Horowitz added. “The dog is more effective than the escapees’ attempt to elude the dog.”

<snip>

The State Police did not immediately respond to an inquiry about which breed or breeds of dog had trouble tracking the men.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/3...-2-fugitives-an-expert-says-no.html?referrer=

Thank you. Joycie is a really really really sick woman. Wow.

She wouldn't have gotten an insurance payout which seems to be the motive of most spousal murders... so why? taking also her children's RIGHT to THEIR own Father.

Water seeks its own level... M and S

Did Pepper Throw Dogs Off the Scent of 2 Fugitives? An Expert Says No

&#8220;There is no way that people can erase the olfactory information that they are leaving when they move through space and touch things in the world,&#8221; Dr. Horowitz added. &#8220;The dog is more effective than the escapees&#8217; attempt to elude the dog.&#8221;

<snip>

The State Police did not immediately respond to an inquiry about which breed or breeds of dog had trouble tracking the men.

http://mobile.nytimes.com/2015/06/3...-2-fugitives-an-expert-says-no.html?referrer=

I didn't believe the pepper thing anyway. How silly. How many tons of pepper would it have taken to cover their miles and miles worth of tracks? !

Not happy that the press has dubbed her "Shaw-*advertiser censored*" but the whole enchilada of it all
is soooooooooooo gross.

ALL of it...is so .....gross......I want to take a shower!!!!!! to wash it all off!!!!!

that man Matt had SUCH a sad childhood......geez- His dad was a career criminal.
Matt was being beaten up and lost his front teeth and all the violence around him

ok - I did not have a chance to watch ANY of the arm chair psychiatrists talk about

I think both men led very sad lives from many different perspectives. JMO. Blame still stands of course.

She wouldn't have gotten an insurance payout which seems to be the motive of most spousal murders... so why? taking also her children's RIGHT to THEIR own Father.

Joycie had a husband #1 - and had an affair with this fella and left husband #1 for husband #2.
So I don't know if husband #2 is the father of her kids, but she is a woman lacking complete common sense
in making healthy decisions.

I don't think menopause has anything to do with it (as someone alluded)

What is the actual screening process at this prison and what are the standards
to be working at this prison? They seem to be lacking - standards - that is.

It was reported early on all over the internet that it was a "murder for hire" plot. This implies that Tillie supplied them with something in exchange for this being done. So it was Tillie's idea, she wanted Lyle dead so she could run away with them. IMO she lied to try to save herself by saying "oh but I didn't want him dead so they said well give him pills". BS.

http://www.syracuse.com/crime/index.ssf/2015/06/da_joyce_mitchell_murder-for-hire_prison_escape.html

"DA confirms Joyce Mitchell discussed murder-for-hire plot with escaped inmates

A prison worker charged with helping two convicted murderers escape from a maximum-security facility had discussed with them a murder-for-hire plot involving her husband, a district attorney confirmed Wednesday.

Clinton County District Attorney Andrew Wylie said at a news conference that Joyce Mitchell talked to inmates Richard Matt and David Sweat about the possibility of them killing her husband, Lyle."

----------
http://7online.com/news/officials-murder-for-hire-plot-connected-to-prison-escape/792075/

"Officials: Murder-for-hire plot connected to New York prison escape"

<snip>

"Authorities have said Mitchell, who got close to the men while working with them in the prison tailor shop, discussed killing her husband.

"Joyce Mitchell tells us that was discussed between her and Matt and that upon their escape, they were going to return back to Joyce Mitchell's home at which time Matt and Sweat were going to kill her husband," said Andrew Wylie, Clinton County district attorney."

Well, I've heard of till death do we part but I don't think homicide is part of the deal. That's just hard to imagine, the taylor and maintenance man. You can't make that stuff up.

Sorry if this article has already been posted, haven&#8217;t caught up all the way yet, It really is a must read about how things can go so wrong, and why, between inmates and their keepers.

http://kfor.com/2015/06/25/drugs-money-love-and-cell-phones-how-prison-guards-go-bad/

Lead in:

&#8220;When Gary Heyward went through training to become a prison guard, his instructor warned him there would be temptations behind those walls.
&#8220;He said, &#8216;Look to your left. Now look to your right. One of you is going to smuggle something in, some inmate is going to talk you into doing bad,'&#8221; Heyward recalled. &#8220;I thought, &#8216;Oh, no, not me.&#8217; But, you know, you never think it&#8217;s going to be you.&#8221;

Wow wow wow. This is a must read. The problems seem insurmountable.

Insurance money is not always the motivation of a spousal killing.

She had a strong sex drive, felt that the men could and would fulfill it, had cheated on her first husband with Lyle quite publicly, and was now cheating on Lyle equally publicly. She is horny and wasn't thinking straight in either situation, never gave a care for who she hurt.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oed-Shawshank-escapee-end-prison-stripes.html

"Getaway granny Joyce Mitchell was a heartless, sex-crazed cheater who thought nothing of carrying on affairs and leaving a trail of devastation in her wake, her first husband has revealed in an exclusive interview with Daily Mail Online.

Mitchell, now the most reviled woman in America, moved current husband Lyle into her marital home just 22 days after Tobey Premo moved out, Premo revealed.

And her court maneuverings prevented him from having any contact with their son, who was just a year old when the couple split, and led to him being reduced to living in a cockroach-infested hotel on a meager $91 a week."

<snip>

"'When we first got together in our 20s, we were having sex two or three times a day. She always wanted it. But once she got pregnant she never let me touch me. We went almost a year without any sex at all.'

'I thought her sex drive would have gone down by now,' said Premo, who described his ex as always having 'a healthy appetite' for sex. 'But apparently not.'"

<snip>

"'Now looking back, I remember how she would always dress herself up pretty good when she was going out to bars alone on Saturday nights.' Sometimes I had suspicions, but I never had proof.'

They split up for a while with Tillie leaving the trailer they had bought in Nicholville, New York, to go live with her mother.

'She and her mother did a real number on me,' Premo recalled. 'I got a call from a member of her family, even now I won't say who, saying they were coming round to the trailer to clean everything out at 6.30 the next morning."

<snip>

"Eventually Tillie did get almost everything. 'All I got was my clothes, some dishes and my television — that was my pride and joy at the time,' said Premo. 'We had a ton of wedding gifts in the basement that we had never opened. She got them all.

'She even got my tools.'"

Wow! That is a pretty blatant comment for the DA and/or Governor to say. That's a quote??

ETA - never mind, colons don't necessarily mean quotes, that's paraphrasing I just realized (this :coffee: is broken!!) and yep I'd paraphrase it the same way.

I think it's safe to say without Tillie they wouldn't have been able to break out. And She helped them do so because of her libido.

Tillie's sex drive killed Matt.

She needs to get that business dealt with ASAP. Geez. JMO if she was male with all this being what it is she'd be chemically castrated in prison before the end of her days.

Tillie is a civilian employee: a seamstress.

Palmer is a well-trained CO employed for more than a quarter of century by the NYS correctional department. Not only did he cover himself by asking Tillie a couple of questions about the package before he unknowingly, naively, handed Matt the frozen meat package, but he both burned--had a little Bonfire and buried Matt's artwork in the middle of a criminal investigation...

But poor naive and duped Palmer, sooo picked on by a few.

He passed his poly, but so do some sociopaths.

I think both men led very sad lives from many different perspectives. JMO. Blame still stands of course.

They did have sad lives. But there is also the nature v. nurture thing. Some people are born "bad," and nothing anyone could or should have done makes any difference. The unknown, given their childhoods, is if either or both were in the born bad category of human beings.

Have to say that learning too much about the parents of both Anthony and Arias has shut down any automatic sympathy I feel for the family of killers.

Sorry if this article has already been posted, haven’t caught up all the way yet, It really is a must read about how things can go so wrong, and why, between inmates and their keepers.

Lead in:

“When Gary Heyward went through training to become a prison guard, his instructor warned him there would be temptations behind those walls.
“He said, ‘Look to your left. Now look to your right. One of you is going to smuggle something in, some inmate is going to talk you into doing bad,'” Heyward recalled. “I thought, ‘Oh, no, not me.’ But, you know, you never think it’s going to be you.”

Yeah I posted that a couple of full threads ago but its' still worth repeating. It's NOT about Clinton Correctional but it's a great read anyway IMO.

$300 cigs and $1000 cellphones are real. It's easy to hide 2 Tracfones in your pocket as a guard knowing they're worth a grand apiece, easier than helping get that one painting shipped and sold on ebay, dealing with ebay taking their cut, paypal taking their cut, transferring the proceeds into your own bank account (leaving a paper trail)... so Palmer helping sell that painting for $2000 doesn't make sense, if it was just for money, because that article details how many other options he had. JMO

is soooooooooooo gross.

I agree that both of their childhoods were horrible. We need to address child raising as a nation. They did not ask to be born into their hellish lives.

However, if you read their crimes and what they did, pity goes out the window for me.

Tillie is a civilian employee: a seamstress.

Palmer is a well-trained CO employed for more than a quarter of century by the NYS correctional department. Not only did he cover himself by asking Tillie a couple of questions about the package before he unknowingly, naively, handed Matt the frozen meat package, but he both burned--had a little Bonfire and buried Matt's artwork in the middle of a criminal investigation...

But poor naive and duped Palmer, sooo picked on by a few.

He passed his poly, but so do some sociopaths.

He passed the poly question "did you know about the escape beforehand".

Nobody has said a word about what other things they asked him and how he answered.

JMO that's important.

It was reported early on all over the internet that it was a "murder for hire" plot. This implies that Tillie supplied them with something in exchange for this being done. So it was Tillie's idea, she wanted Lyle dead so she could run away with them. IMO she lied to try to save herself by saying "oh but I didn't want him dead so they said well give him pills". BS.

RSBM

I don't think the pills were in lieu of killing him. Lyle told Matt Lauer that when Matt and Sweat told her to pick them up, Tillie told them she never goes anywhere without her husband. So they allegedly told her they'd give her pills to give to him which would knock him out (so he would be asleep and she could leave without him to pick them up) and then they'd return to kill him. Lyle claims Tillie decided she didn't want anything to happen to him, so she backed out at the last minute.

RSBM

I don't think the pills were in lieu of killing him. Lyle told Matt Lauer that when Matt and Sweat told her to pick them up, Tillie told them she never goes anywhere without her husband. So they allegedly told her they'd give her pills to give to him which would knock him out (so he would be asleep and she could leave without him to pick them up) and then they'd return to kill him. Lyle claims Tillie decided she didn't want anything to happen to him, so she backed out at the last minute.

Yeah but she knows her husband can't read. She told him something, she told LE something else. We already know that from hundreds of articles shared over the past 3 weeks. Almost everything she confessed to LE is contradictory to what she told Lyle.

IMO he cant read so he doesnt know anything that isn't told to him and he can easiliy ignore what he doesn't want to believe for the same reason.

But she CONFESSED to sleeping with Matt and Sweat, then told Lyle she hadn't and he went on tv telling Matt Lauer that she never cheated on him. Come on.

JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member