Found Deceased NY - Casie Weese, 37, husband says she walked away after they had flat tire, Apalachin, 1 Mar 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Sounds weird to me. She leaves her cell phone at the friend's house (where the party was I presume), they have a flat nearby, yet she walks off on her own in the opposite direction from the friend's house and where she left her phone.

*And the family keeps calling her phone hoping she'll answer.

What am I missing? JMO

*ETA Family is not trying to call her, but rather waiting for Casie to call them.

Last edited:
Sounds weird to me. She leaves her cell phone at the friend's house (where the party was I presume), they have a flat nearby, yet she walks off on her own in the opposite direction from the friend's house and where she left her phone.

And the family keeps calling her phone hoping she'll answer.

What am I missing? JMO

BBM

:confused: I know I am stating the obvious but she left her phone at her friends house, so the family calls it hoping she will answer?

Very strange......

**edited to add family is waiting for HER to call them

Last edited:
I am also local and travel through Apalachin twice a day, every day, on my commute. This morning there was a construction sign on route 17/86 with a message to the effect of "missing woman, watch for gray Rogue JEM1426".
I wonder whose car that is? Above MSM states that his car had a spare tire on it so they know what he was driving. Do they have video of her getting into another car? IMO

Those words "we had a slight disagreement" don't sound to promising to me.
I hope Im wrong.
And, I"d like to know their level of intoxication too.

I wonder how cold it was that she's going to just 'walk away?' And go where?

Ah, the old "slight disagreement"... before the lady walks into the night, no cell phone, etc...

No. It does not sound promising. Not at all.

Ah, the old "slight disagreement"... before the lady walks into the night, no cell phone, etc...

No. It does not sound promising. Not at all.

How many times have we heard "we had a slight disagreement" about a week before we get other tragic news?

Not saying that is definitely will happen here, but I'm just saying we happen to hear it a lot and rarely does it have a good outcome.

I'm sorry, but the whole "women get so emotional and upset so easily that they will up and leave their belongings and walk out into the freezing cold in the middle of nowhere" stories get very old. IMO

Is it confirmed phone was left at party? Makes me wonder if she was upset while there...who leaves their phone at a party? I mean, it is possible, of course, but then to go missing in such a strange way...
It's worded strangely in my link upthread. Says her husband said she left her phone at the friends. Not that she actually did leave it there.

There's no reason to automatically mistrust him, (other than other cases that have gone this direction before), but it would be nice to have confirmation from LE that she did not have her phone with her when she walked off.

No info other than search ongoing. Plea from her daughter's in MSM and LE. Tip line below
Social media I can not Link due to WS TOS on any info on condition of that early morning.

UPDATED: Numerous Agencies Still Searching for Woman Seen in Apalachin - MyHometownToday.com

State Police continue to pursue all tips and urge anyone with information to come forward. If you’ve seen Weese or know anything about her whereaouts, please contact the New York State Police Zone Headquarters in Sidney at (607)561-7400.

Weese is described as 5 feet, 5 inches tall, weighs approximately 100 pounds, with brown eyes and brown hair. She was last seen wearing a black and white checkered wool type coat, jeans and black winter boots.

Casie Weese was last seen leaving a party with her husband at 1:30 a.m. Sunday in Apalachin, but their vehicle got a flat tire a short distance from the party. Weese was last seen walking east on Main Street in Apalachin and has not been seen since.

If you’ve seen Weese in Apalachin area or elsewhere or know anything aboit her whereabouts, please call 911 or the New York State Police at Owego at (607) 687-3961.

List of hinky elements of this case:
-Coincidentally left phone at friend's house before allegedly storming into the night and disappearing
-Allegedly stormed off alone in the middle of the night when she has a medical condition that can make it hard to walk (per MSM).
-Husband couldn't keep track of her after she started to walk away in spite of her medical condition which may affect mobility.

What else?

-Coincidentally left phone at friend's house before allegedly storming into the night and disappearing
-Allegedly stormed off alone in the middle of the night when she has a medical condition that can make it hard to walk (per MSM).
-Husband couldn't keep track of her after she started to walk away in spite of her medical condition which may affect mobility.

What else?
-Delay in reporting her missing/ asking daughter to report.

BUT
-daughter confident dad not involved.
-car did have spare tire, aligning w husband’s report

What else?

What about her purse? I haven't seen anything about her having one with her. If she did have a purse, was it left at the party? Was it left in the vehicle? Did she take it with her when she walked away.

Maybe she didn't have one with her that night.

Those words "we had a slight disagreement" don't sound to promising to me.
I hope Im wrong.
And, I"d like to know their level of intoxication too.

I wonder how cold it was that she's going to just 'walk away?' And go where?

On February 29th-March 1st- the Weather temps according to Weather.com was 24 with a low of 18 degree Fahrenheit. It was cloudy overcast. No snow was listed

I have one question
In MSM above LE states they viewed the spare tire.
Did they view the flat tire?
What was the damage to the tire that was changed to the spare.
Nail?
Slash?
Ran over a curb?
Blowout?
I assume since LE came to take the report later that morning/day the said vehicle was at the home Casie lived at with Husband.
Not where Casie disappeared from.
JMO
I did note LE made a statement in MSM above: they were requesting CCTV security footage in the area she supposedly walked off in and the last time Casie was reportedly last seen.

Searching for Casie is #1
Time is critical if she is still alive.
Multiple Authorities are working on Casie's case.

I am surprised a medical alert was not issued for her as per her diag. Of MS report in above link by daughter.

I hope she is found safe
I am 50/50
The recipe surrounding her disappearing that night does not sound good.
AMOO
edit to add my speculation

Last edited:
-Delay in reporting her missing/ asking daughter to report.

BUT
-daughter confident dad not involved.
-car did have spare tire, aligning w husband’s report

I don't know. I'm not getting a sinister vibe from the husband, I don't know much about her condition but maybe the waiting in the cold would be uncomfortable for her muscles and she may want to walk to keep them loose? Sorry if that sounds stupid and not how I mean, but if I'm cold I hate staying stationary for to long because when I do finally move my muscles hurt so I prefer to walk/ keep moving.

I think something has happened to her after leaving her husband and she decided to walk home.

I just get a vibe of a genuinely loving family.

MOO

I don't know. I'm not getting a sinister vibe from the husband, I don't know much about her condition but maybe the waiting in the cold would be uncomfortable for her muscles and she may want to walk to keep them loose? Sorry if that sounds stupid and not how I mean, but if I'm cold I hate staying stationary for to long because when I do finally move my muscles hurt so I prefer to walk/ keep moving.

I think something has happened to her after leaving her husband and she decided to walk home.

I just get a vibe of a genuinely loving family.

MOO
I considered that as well, that she might have asked back to the party because it was cold outside, too cold to wait for tire. But, she didn't head that way - instead she walked in opposite direction. Maybe headed for a business that would have been in that direction and open at that time of night? JMO

What are the party givers/goers saying? What was she like at the party? Whose party was this? Close friend? Why would she leave her cell? Did she carry a purse? MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Enni007
Back