NY NY - Corinna Slusser, 19, Queens, 20 Sept 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
  • Bumping..
  • Corinna Paige Slusser – The Charley Project
    • Height and Weight 5'7, 140 pounds
    • Medical Conditions Slusser attempted suicide early in 2017 and was diagnosed with depression.
    • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian female. Blonde hair, blue eyes. Slusser has a tattoo on her right hip and a tattoo of a large flower in black ink in the center of her chest, between her breasts. A photo of the chest tattoo is posted with this case summary. Slusser may use the first name Carissa. Her ears are pierced.

• slusser_corinna6.jpg
  • slusser_corinna7.jpg
  • slusser_corinna8.jpg
  • slusser_corinna9.jpg
  • slusser_corinna_tattoo.jpg

From Charley page:
In May 2019, he reached a plea agreement with the prosecution, pleading guilty to four of the five charges against him. He is scheduled to be sentenced in September 2019. He faces five years to life in prison.
Hopefully there will be more details coming out after that. And hopefully he gets life.

Thank you for that update AliceInPain!

If you find an exact date for September - that would really be appreciated! TIA! :)
I’m not Alice :), but I was able to find the info., so here ya go:

“SCHEDULING ORDER as to Ishi Woney. It is hereby ORDERED that Defendant Ishi Woney's sentencing hearing will be held on September 10, 2019 at 11:00 a.m. in courtroom 1106 of the Thurgood Marshall Courthouse, 40 Foley Square, New York, New York 10007.” (BBM)
U.S. District Court • Southern District of New York

According to the transcript of the change of plea hearing on May 9th, Ishi pleaded guilty to one count each of sex trafficking of a minor, transporting for prostitution (Mann Act), use of an interstate facility to promote manage and carry on prostitution, and being a felon in possession of ammunition shipped and transported in interstate commerce.

According to the magistrate (speaking to Ishi), “(I)f the prison terms on these charges were to run concurrently, you would face a potential prison sentence of life in prison and a mandatory minimum of ten years” (the charge of sex trafficking of a minor carries a mandatory minimum imprisonment of 10 years; the maximum penalty is life). (BBM)

B103B3E2-966B-4B0C-A9E4-322C12BBE53D.jpeg 8197EA98-002C-4CA0-B6A2-920DA84FB0E1.jpeg AD2E85D8-2265-4059-A581-A3264A6630C3.jpeg C9C79B15-92BD-4994-B101-713B204AE420.jpeg F2CCFB34-CB14-4BBD-AB80-BC4565F48BFE.jpeg

I’m surprised and very disappointed that Corinna’s case isn’t getting more press coverage :mad:!

I'm also confused that there hasn't been more coverage on this case, even if not for the "right" reasons (such as someone's friend/daughter/niece who isloved has been missing) but for the "scandalous news-worthy" reasons; as it meets the criteria for that as well; she's very young, extraordinarily beautiful, used to be a HS cheerleader, seems to have headed on a dangerous path, fell prey to a pimp, whose girlfriend or baby mama was defending him on social media (drama). It has all the makings to be big news and really get her face out there, yet there's rarely anything.

Has her family been very proactive in keeping her name out there? I feel that is often key in gaining public interest which is what then directly facilitates in heavy media coverage.

The full transcript refers to a plea agreement letter dated May 6, 2019, but there was no discussion of any cooperation, if any that Woney may have to give in connection with the plea.

THE COURT: I have before me a letter dated May 6,2019, from the US Attorney to your attorney containing a plea agreement. Have you read this letter?
THE DEFENDANT: Yes.
THE COURT: And did you sign it on the last page?
THE COURT: Before you signed it, did you discuss it with your attorney?
THE COURT: Did he explain to you all of its terms and conditions?
THE COURT: Apart from what is contained in this letter, have any promises been made to you in order to get you to plead guilty?
THE DEFENDANT: No.
THE COURT: In reviewing the plea agreement, I note that it contains an analysis of how part of our law of sentencing, known as the Sentencing Guidelines, may impact on any prison term in your case. Based on that analysis, the agreement states that the guidelines sentencing range can be expected to be from 120 to 135 months. Do you understand that?
THE COURT: Do you understand that the sentencing judge is not bound by the calculation in the letter and that she will be free to do her own calculation, which may result in a guideline range that is different from the one in the letter? (Defendant conferring with his counsel)

Also, anything other than the third thing he admitted to involved Corinna?

THE DEFENDANT: Between September 2018 and October 20, 2018, I recruited a woman who was a couple months younger than 18 years old to perform commercial sex acts in the Bronx and elsewhere.

Secondly, in November 2017, I recruited and transported a woman from the Bronx to New Jersey to engage in commercial sex acts.

Third, in 2017, I used the internet from the Bronx to advertise commercial sex acts by women I worked with.

Fourth, in 2015, I was convicted of a felony robbery in New York. In September 2018, I possessed ammunition in the Bronx.

Fifth, I knew that each of these acts were illegal.

THE COURT: Okay. And I believe you just said this, but I ask this question anyway. You were reading from a statement, and that's entirely appropriate, and I'm sure that you and Mr. Weinstein wanted to make sure that the statements were exact and correct. I ask you again: You really did those things you just told me about?

So the first item doesn't apply to Corinna as they knew each other before September 2018, and she was not younger than 18 in September 2018.

It's possible the second one could apply to Corinna, but seems unlikely since she disappeared mid- to late- September 2017, and, while we've heard of text messages between them in September 2017, we haven't anything about any communications he had with her after September 2017.

The third item might be referring to ads that Corinna was in.

The fourth item does not appear to concern Corinna given the dates.

Anyone have any thoughts about the timing of this and what, if anything, that we've heard no developments about Corinna yet might mean with respect to info they may have gotten from Woney?

And.....I don't really believe there's any link here, but, for those that don't believe in coincidences, this plea agreement comes just a couple months before and out of the same US Attorney's office as another sex trafficking case that folks may have seen and read about the past week.

MuddyTires said:
snipped by me....
It's possible the second one could apply to Corinna, but seems unlikely since she disappeared mid- to late- September 2017, and, while we've heard of text messages between them in September 2017, we haven't anything about any communications he had with her after September 2017.

I believe you might be correct. I too think this 2nd one applies to Corinna. I'm thinking once he gets sentenced DA "might" charge him with "something" doing with Corinna. At least I HOPE so!

Tuesday, Sept. 10th:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 11am ET) – NY – Corinna Paige Slusser (19) (reported missing Sept. 12, 2017, Queens; last seen Sept. 20, 2017 at Haven Motel in Queens; not found) – *Ishi Woney (23) arrested (10/31/18), charged (federal 11/1/18), indicted (11/15/18), arraigned (11/19/19) & re-indicted (3/12/19) with Mann Act: use of an interstate facility to promote prostitution, transporting person between states for illegal sex acts, sex trafficking by means of force, threats, fraud & coercion & felon in possession of ammunition. Plead not guilty. No bail.
11/1/18: He was appointed a Federal Public Defender; had Detention hearing on 11/17; Bail hearing on 11/2. Indicted on 11/15; arraigned on 11/19. Plead not guilty. Speedy trial extended to 4/18/19. Discovery motions should be completed by 11/30. Defense motions should be filed by 2/26/19; Government response by 3/19/19; defense response by 3/26/19. Status hearing on 3/12/19.
3/12/19 Update: The original 3-count indictment has been superseded by a new 5-count indictment that includes a new sex trafficking by force, fraud, or coercion charge concerning an additional fourth victim & a felon in possession of ammunition charge. Motions deadline is 3/28, response deadline 4/11. Status Conference hearing on 4/16. In May 2019, he reached a plea agreement with the prosecution, pleading guilty to four of the five charges against him. He is scheduled to be sentenced in Sept. 10, 2019. He faces five years to life in prison.

Pimp Ishi Woney’s court date has been moved to November 26.

*modsnip / info not found on source link*

(source for middle bit is Corinnas official FB page and group, where mother and friends are admins and mods)
*modnote / source link added as mandatory, not description of source please
Corinna Slusser is missing from NY Sep 2017

Last edited by a moderator:
So last week was looking at Ishis Instagram. At least I think it was Instagram. Where he posted the photo of Corinna, him, and Jessica Wabbit AKA Tiffany Hayes. Now I cant find any of them on Instagram besides the Nellybanks6 account, which isnt following Ishi or J. Wabbit any longer. Did these account really all go down at the same time or am I being crazy?

So last week was looking at Ishis Instagram. At least I think it was Instagram. Where he posted the photo of Corinna, him, and Jessica Wabbit AKA Tiffany Hayes. Now I cant find any of them on Instagram besides the Nellybanks6 account, which isnt following Ishi or J. Wabbit any longer. Did these account really all go down at the same time or am I being crazy?
I thought the same thing! I’ve found a couple other accounts by seeing who they had followed and who was following them. A lot of people in California.

NYPD unit focused on combating human trafficking
By Anthony M. DeStefano January 31, 2019 rbbm.
“I think it is recognized by law enforcement and prosecutors that trafficking is a heinous crime,” said Insp. James P. Klein, commander of the NYPD vice division, the unit that is part of the special joint task force. “It is more common than you think."

Klein and Capt. Thomas Milano, who also works in the unit, said they have come across girls working as prostitutes as young as 12, and women as old as 35. A controlling pimp in upper Manhattan threatened one woman with confinement in a dog kennel cage, Klein said, and in some cases, girls are made to have sex 25 to 30 times a day.

Once considered the scourge of Asian, Russian and Mexican immigrant communities, sex traffickers in New York City are now luring large numbers of local teenagers, as well as those from out of state, to work as prostitutes. To lure customers, their images have been posted on the internet in places like the now-closed Backpage.com.

“Most of our victims come from New York,” Klein said. “These kids are being recruited out of their living rooms and bedrooms over the internet.”

That may have been the case for Corinna Slusser, a pretty, aspiring 19-year-old makeup artist from Pennsylvania who authorities believe began working for a pimp — nicknamed “Daddy” — in the Bronx and Queens. Once an obsessive social media user, Slusser dropped out of sight in September 2017 and has not been heard from since, police said.

It is easy to entice the girls, Klein said, because many of them are vulnerable or come from troubled backgrounds. To control them, pimps tell them not to look customers in the eye or speak to anyone. Often the girls are strip-searched by pimps for their money.

Tbh yeah I am surprised this case hasn't gotten more coverage. I could not sleep and came across it, a pretty young white girl getting in the sex industry and disappearing seems like quite a "hot topic", although most sex trafficked women come from quite different demographics. I hope Corinna is eventually found.

Tuesday, November 25th:
*Sentencing Hearing (NOT related to Corinna’s case) (@ 11am ET) – NY – Corinna Paige Slusser (19) (reported missing Sept. 12, 2017, Queens; last seen Sept. 20, 2017 at Haven Motel in Queens; not found) – *Ishi Woney (23) arrested (10/31/18), charged (federal 11/1/18), indicted (11/15/18), arraigned (11/19/19) & re-indicted (3/12/19) with Mann Act: use of an interstate facility to promote prostitution, transporting person between states for illegal sex acts, sex trafficking by means of force, threats, fraud & coercion & felon in possession of ammunition. Plead not guilty. No bail.
11/1/18: He was appointed a Federal Public Defender; had Detention hearing on 11/17; Bail hearing on 11/2. Indicted on 11/15; arraigned on 11/19. Plead not guilty. Speedy trial extended to 4/18/19. Discovery motions should be completed by 11/30. Defense motions should be filed by 2/26/19; Government response by 3/19/19; defense response by 3/26/19. Status hearing on 3/12/19.
3/12/19 Update: The original 3-count indictment has been superseded by a new 5-count indictment that includes a new sex trafficking by force, fraud, or coercion charge concerning an additional fourth victim & a felon in possession of ammunition charge. Motions deadline is 3/28, response deadline 4/11. Status Conference hearing on 4/16.
In May 2019, he reached a plea agreement with the prosecution, plead guilty to four of the five charges against him. He is scheduled to be sentenced in Sept. 10, 2019. He faces five years to life in prison. 9/10/19 Update: Sentencing moved to 11/26.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/26/pimp-...g-that-ensnared-missing-teen-corinna-slusser/

<snip> “Is she dead or alive? Who is the last person he handed her off to?” Tuorto wept. “Please, Ishi, disclose where my child is.”

Schofield began to explain that she couldn’t force Woney to answer any questions, but was cut off when he suddenly stood up and began speaking.

<snip> He faced up to life behind bars, but Schofield on Tuesday cited Woney’s extensive mental health issues — including a diagnosis of bipolar disorder and schizophrenia — before handing down her sentence of 15 years behind bars.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett
Back