GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
they may show you in that state because you had a utility under your name for your adult kids or used that address at one time for something else. I checked the Dixon CA address against AFB's and couldn't find anything. It's a really small town of 100 under Sacramento in the middle of no where. The Minn addresses could have been from his time in the service. Brother, in Idaho, has lived in several states also. This family moves around a lot!

The Sheriff said there had been no priors that they were aware of (and I'm pretty sure they've checked). Which is great news. These gals stopped what could have only gotten worse over time.

Thanks... So no prior of either of them...

Glad they were stopped now...

Yet... Though there are no priors... I can't help wondering (as LE is) if there are other events that have gone under the radar... Until now...

:eek:

She has a degree in Psychology. Psychiatry is a doctoral degree, and much more schooling is required. Lots of people get degrees in Psychology and can go on to become a licensed counselor (LLC) or 'talk' therapist if they take the required coursework/exam. Or go on to do other work.

Oops... Replied to the first part of your post...

Hope my response (in bold) is clear.... :seeya:

Are you sure this is the correct Nicole? There is a NV who is 42 and has lived in NY, MA, Virginia, and PA. However she could have lived on campus or with family and didn't show in PA. Especially since she was very young. Usually don't see young adults on intellus because they don't usually pay their own bills when in school.

I hate to even type this, but you know how *advertiser censored* sites are specialized by ethnicity, etc sometimes---maybe they were taken for being specifically Amish, in order to advertise/feature that aspect specifically...

:puke:

they may show you in that state because you had a utility under your name for your adult kids or used that address at one time for something else. I checked the Dixon CA address against AFB's and couldn't find anything. It's a really small town of 100 under Sacramento in the middle of no where. The Minn addresses could have been from his time in the service. Brother, in Idaho, has lived in several states also. This family moves around a lot!

Middle Carbuff lives in the Sacramento area and works at Beale AFB -- there's not a lot of housing anywhere near the base and most everybody commutes at least an hour. It's 90 minutes form Dixon to Beale but it's still possible.

I think Dixon's a lot bigger than 100 people. More like 15K. I've been through it when visiting. It's a prosperous farm community and also houses a lot of people who commute to Sacramento or Davis (where there's a major U of Cal branch).

JMO, but the fact that these two girls were dropped off by them, they've been said to be cooperating, and the fact that this couple had no priors, it makes me wonder if this was possibly a first major offense (though they may have been building up to it with internet *advertiser censored*). I also sense that it may have been a drug-induced crime (both have access to these in their now former professions)--maybe if they were on a high they were somewhat aghast at what had transpired...at least one can hope.

One of the suspect's sisters also works at the grooming place. There are a lot of relatives, and while there may be one or two who are less than wholesome themselves, I feel bad for the many relatives who would have had no idea this was coming.

I would not be surprised if they or one of them have sexually abused a child they had access to.

It does lean to IMO, that is the first abduction of this sort. If they plannEd it for a while, it probably felt like it would be easy. Almost, like studying for a big test. (please no one thing I am comparing precious children to a test!) they got the girls, and crap...this will not be so easy. The logistics of taking and hiding not one, but two children who are dressed in traditional Amish garments, with adults in normal clothing. And driving in a car, which is not what the Amish do. I think an amber alert came on the radio and they knew they were screwed. They can't be coy anywhere with children who do not match them and are being searched for.

One of the routes between Minnesota and upstate New York takes you through Evansdale IA where Elizabeth Collins and Lyric Cook were kidnapped and murdered: https://goo.gl/maps/THv9P

I was specifically thinking of them. Wanting to look at his fb on and around the date they were abducted but im not home yet to get on my laptop. ..anyone else?

He served in Airforce from 1995 - 2001 I think. Some of those places he lived may be military bases. I believe his family (father and brother) are in Idaho.

BTW, Intellus doesn't always get it right. They have me living in one state where I never lived (although my 2 adult children both live there now), and in a city in Florida where I never lived (although my niece went to school there).

bbm

Yes, many of those search services get things wrong. They have my brother-in-law, who lived with us at another house for six months in 1976 listed as the homeowner where I live now. I still to this day get mail and phone calls for him!

bbm

Dixon is not that small. I'd say 15-20,000. It's about 15 miles from Travis AFB.

That may be where he went to boot camp then.

He might have been stationed there [Travis AFB] at some point, but the Air Force "boot camp" is at Lackland Air Force Base near San Antonio, TX.

Wayazta MN is a very high end place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member