GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't help wonder why a gal with a college degree in psychiatry (and an honor's student) is working at Bows & Bandanas rather than in her field. I know it's a small town, and maybe not a lot of job options, but there's usually lots of work available in the social work field -- although, glad she's NOT a social worker! God knows there's already enough nut jobs in that profession -- including my son's social worker at school -- although there's also lots of compassionate, wonderful people as well.

Did you guys notice on SH's FB page, he refers to his home as "Steve's Place" -- it's got it's own FB page -- like it's a business. :thinking:

I think the pet grooming place may be a family owned business. Not that she owns it but it is in the family. I guess an easy way to get a job. I don't know why it isn't in her field. Maybe jobs are hard to find?

Can't help wonder why a gal with a college degree in psychiatry (and an honor's student) is working at Bows & Bandanas rather than in her field. I know it's a small town, and maybe not a lot of job options, but there's usually lots of work available in the social work field -- although, glad she's NOT a social worker! God knows there's already enough nut jobs in that profession -- including my son's social worker at school -- although there's also lots of compassionate, wonderful people as well.

Did you guys notice on SH's FB page, he refers to his home as "Steve's Place" -- it's got it's own FB page -- like it's a business. :thinking:

It may mean nothing but it sort of struck me as funny. My sister in law once tried to tag myself and hubby in a FB post and accidentally turned it into "His Name and Her Name's Place" (with our actual names). Now, when anyone's tagging us or where they were, they use that quite often instead of our actual names. Apparently, hundreds have been here. No wonder I'm always out of toilet paper.

Im checking not just where he lives, but all the places he travelled to per his facebook..and it goes back a few years

that what i just doing, I seen a pic from Maine, it said added to facebook in 2011 but they put a date the pic was taken 2001, I didst know you could do that on facebook

may 7- may 9 2014 boston ma marriott peabody according to his facebook account arrived home may 9
Montana, USA may 2001 added to feb 2011

june 22 2014 left for jackson fl. from ny

june 27 2014 atlanta delta
hmm why would he leave from ny and come back to ga and drive

he said last leg of the trip then the drive when he landed in ga

he is in a pic with a white van and a pic of a brown pickup truck with camper dated 2001 added to facebook 2011
https://www.facebook.com/stephen.howellsii

that what i just doing, I seen a pic from Maine, it said added to facebook in 2011 but they put a date the pic was taken 2001, I didst know you could do that on facebook

may 7- may 8 boston ma marriott peabody according to his facebook account

he is in a pic with a white van and a pic of a brown pickup truck with camper dated 2001 added to facebook 2011

Thanks for starting a list of places he/they traveled to listed on Facebook...:seeya:

So, it has been confirmed that they dropped these girls off (set them free) on a road, that the girls did not escape from their house. Is this correct? I'm seeing differering reports. TIA

This is potentially valuable information. Thanks for posting. Worth looking into.

There is a feeding frenzy over this story. Twitter is going nuts. I'm following Gio Benetiz the ABC reporter. He is a very nice looking man. @GioBenetiz

Let me see if Gio has any new updates :wink:

So, it has been confirmed that they dropped these girls off (set them free) on a road, that the girls did not escape from their house. Is this correct? I'm seeing differering reports. TIA

IIRC, at the press conference, LE said the girls were dropped off along the road and then they walked to a house. No further info was provided.

Is it just me or are the cops being way more forthcoming than usual about things like "this definitely saved other kids from abuse" and "they had plans to do this again"? They must have found something truly disturbing and beyond any question incriminating in the home, imho.

If he was air force, he may have been at wheeler sack in Watertown NY for a bit. It's southwest of Potsdam....maybe 60-80 miles?

This article (and several others within the last 4hrs) says they were sexually assaulted :(

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-amish-kidnapping-arrests-20140816-story.html

howell works as a nurse at an area health clinic, and Vaisey is a dog groomer, Bigwarfe said. The couple had no prior arrests and have no children, he said, adding that the girls were not targeted because they were Amish. BBM
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-amish-kidnapping-arrests-20140816-story.html

I believe that is incorrect, I do believe he has children that live with him, are do i have the wrong facebook account?

They have no children together but he at the very least has step children but being that his mother has those same children on her Facebook posted as her grandchildren, I believe he has 2-3 kids.

howell works as a nurse at an area health clinic, and Vaisey is a dog groomer, Bigwarfe said. The couple had no prior arrests and have no children, he said, adding that the girls were not targeted because they were Amish. BBM

I believe that is incorrect, I do believe he has children that live with him, are do i have the wrong facebook account?

They have no children together but he at the very least has step children but being that his mother has those same children on her Facebook posted as her grandchildren, I believe he has 2-3 kids.
The couple arrested has no children together. The children on his fbk appear to be his by a first marriage (the youngest one esp looks just like him) and the wife has primary custody. She works at an area hospital, and the children are back with her now. (The 3 are also on her fbk page.)

Is it just me or are the cops being way more forthcoming than usual about things like "this definitely saved other kids from abuse" and "they had plans to do this again"? They must have found something truly disturbing and beyond any question incriminating in the home, imho.

I wonder if they are trying to smoke out people who are associated with them?

Yes, I believe they are. There is a picture of the grill with ribs he was smoking a few days ago on FB.

I didn't find anybody missing from Massachusetts or Montana on those exact dates.

Nobody from Florida, either.

That route from Georgia to New York looks suspicious though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow