GUILTY NY - DM, 6, & FM, 12, Huevelton, 13 August 2014 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't find anybody missing from Massachusetts or Montana on those exact dates.

Nobody from Florida, either.

That route from Georgia to New York looks suspicious though...

You may want to check southern New Hampshire. The hotel in Peabody, MA is on I-95 and is less than 30 minutes from the MA/NH state line.

You may want to check southern New Hampshire. The hotel in Peabody, MA is on I-95 and is less than 30 minutes from the MA/NH state line.

Yeah, I need to check that, and southern Maine, and also RI and CT.

If he was driving, Vermont is also a possibility.

I didn't find anybody missing from Massachusetts or Montana on those exact dates.

just wanted to make sure the dates, i forgot to add 2014 arrived in peabody ma on may 7 2014, arrived home on may 9th 2014 , looks like they were in the salem, Boston area

this was posted under a picture Montana, USA may 2001 added to facebook feb 2011 dated 2001 added to facebook 2011

I really wish they had never released one way or another about the sex abuse, we really didn't need to know since there names and address hade been released.

these girls are heroes, they were brave and probably stopped a lot of other crimes against children. I know the Amish are very private people and i respect them for that, but these two girls should never have to want for anything funds should be set up for them .

This article (and several others within the last 4hrs) says they were sexually assaulted :(

http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-amish-kidnapping-arrests-20140816-story.html

The Amish try to keep themselves and away from newspapers because it's too much of being in the world.
Depending on how liberal the group is, they *might* have a radio, but most of their news comes from word of mouth.
So hopefully the news about the girls being abused will not be known by their community and it will be kept private within the girls family.

everyone saw the handy-dandy map on his FB right?

I especially struggle to understand what kind of woman could do something like this. She must have been abused as a kid...jmo

Why? Do you think the same thing when a man does that sort of thing? Is it so hard to believe a woman could be sexually attracted to children on her own?

More and more I am falling on the side to make sexual abuse public. I am sick and tired of it being a stigma and the stigma is reinforced every time we hide it. It stops children and adults from disclosing, it makes people live under a shadow as far as others go when if we can make it be treated as a horrific thing done to the victim that doesn't need to be hidden as there is no shame in it, i think it would be better for victims. jmo

Sad to report http://6abc.com/news/official-amish-girls-sexually-abused-in-abduction/259357/

Official: Amish girls sexually abused in abduction

ALBANY, N.Y. --
Two young Amish sisters were sexually abused after their abduction from a roadside farm stand in northern New York, a prosecutor said Saturday.

St. Lawrence County District Attorney Mary Rain's disclosure came hours after the county's sheriff said the couple charged in the kidnapping were prowling for easy targets and may have planned to abduct other children.

Stephen Howells Jr. and Nicole Vaisey, both of Hermon, were arrested and arraigned Friday on charges they abducted the 7-year-old and 12-year-old sisters with the intent to physically or sexually abuse them.

"We felt that there was the definite potential that there was going to be other victims," St. Lawrence County Sheriff Kevin Wells said.

More and more I am falling on the side to make sexual abuse public. I am sick and tired of it being a stigma and the stigma is reinforced every time we hide it. It stops children and adults from disclosing, it makes people live under a shadow as far as others go when if we can make it be treated as a horrific thing done to the victim that doesn't need to be hidden as there is no shame in it, i think it would be better for victims. jmo

I so very much disagree with this statement.

It should not be the public choice to disclose such..which i know sounds contradictory for WS .

. The victim later on in life may never ever ever ever ever disclose it to anybody ....because it may be the best for that person. Yeah ..know that may be a disagreement in that many think is best to *share *... Pffffft nope imho not always ...

i do understand in here many say this is best to disclose .... i just disagree..vehemently

:moo:
:moo:

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

howell works as a nurse at an area health clinic, and Vaisey is a dog groomer, Bigwarfe said. The couple had no prior arrests and have no children, he said, adding that the girls were not targeted because they were Amish. BBM
http://www.latimes.com/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-amish-kidnapping-arrests-20140816-story.html

I believe that is incorrect, I do believe he has children that live with him, are do i have the wrong facebook account?

http://www.mpcourier.com/article/20140816/ADV/140819076

Above link states Howell's three children were not in the home during the abduction...

and that the three children are living with their mother...

HTH...:seeya:

Thanks for checking, CarBuff...

anything to alert LE yet?

That's less than an hour to the east in neighbouring Franklin county in Adirondack state park. It's not a very big or busy ski resort. 6 days seems like a very long time to visit there.

As usual in these cases, who knows what sick stuff LE will find on their computers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow