GUILTY NY - Dr. Kiersten Cerveny, 38, dies in NYC apartment bldg, 5 Oct 2015

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know looks aren't everything, but I wonder what she saw in that guy over her husband.....!
Maybe she thought he had more power as a producer, more money, and they enjoyed the wild lifestyle together.

Ok, wow that is creepy how strikingly similar Kiersten looks to Marc's wife. I wonder where is wife thought he was when he was 'out all night'. I mean I lived in NYC for over 5 years, right by there in Chelsea and dont get me wrong people party hard but I find it odd their significant others would think it was normal to be out the entire night, especially when HE lives in the city so where would he say he was?

Kinda silly for people this old and in marriages and one with three children to be acting like teenagers or early 20s in NYC by bar hopping all night and ending up at some old persons apt, Holder is said to be 60 and then his woman roommate is...I mean cmon what is this mother in her 30s with a seemingly nice family and successful career doing hanging out with grandparent age people (no offense just seems odd) and blowing enough cocaine (I know I have done my fair share when I lived there) to the point to actually kill herself???

Snipped by me

BBM1: He's a successful producer. May have said he was going out of town. A new business venture or social event. Visiting a friend who may cover for him. Who knows? Plenty of married people his age and older come up with believable alibis to their spouses. No different than KC coming up with a believable alibi to her spouse.

BBM2: Believe you answered your own question. Holder is likely her supplier. She may be a successful physician, a wife and mother, but she liked to do coke and to party. Supplier's age doesn't matter to her. The producer is only 51...not that elderly!

I always get just a tad suspicious when someone dies in a weird way and the mediA supplies us with the answer so quickly. I am going to wait on the autopsy before i jump to too many conclusions.

Maybe she thought he had more power as a producer, more money, and they enjoyed the wild lifestyle together.

Yes, and I wonder if he introduced her to drugs. It seems this was her drug connection at the apartment and she had been seen there for the past year, same amount of time the affair seemed to have been going on. Sadly, this is a case of drugs getting a hold on a good person, I assume. JMO

With friends like hers who needs enemies?
If medical help had been summoned earlier, maybe she would have survived.

Old people?! LOL.

Drugs. Drugs do that to people.
Drinking and drugs. Lethal.

I was kidding...somewhat when I said 'old people' but they were up all night doing drugs at an apt where a 61 and a 69 year old live haha just not what you would expect if this 'beautiful mother in her 30s' was trying to have a night out on the town and liked the 'glamorous lifestyle and connections' that might have enticed her to her alleged 'producer boyfriend'. Again, a surmised theory from the circumstantial evidence surrounding this but clearly no one but the few involved knows the relationships, motives, situation etc. but just seems like she had so much to risk for just this type of an evening.

And yes, it could have easily been cocaine cut with something stronger like the heroin cut with fentynal in Chicago this weekend....74 overdoses in 72 hours yikes! I just feel so awful for all the family and friends involved, the poor husband and their 3 innocent young children who have to grow up without their mother and with this as her 'legacy' in the news. No one ever thinks its going to happen to them...

Also, why do they mention she had no underwear on and only some clothes? I wonder if she just didnt wear underwear ever/that night or if this hints at some sort of sexual activity or assault took place?

I was kidding...somewhat when I said 'old people' but they were up all night doing drugs at an apt where a 61 and a 69 year old live haha just not what you would expect if this 'beautiful mother in her 30s' was trying to have a night out on the town and liked the 'glamorous lifestyle and connections' that might have enticed her to her alleged 'producer boyfriend'. Again, a surmised theory from the circumstantial evidence surrounding this but clearly no one but the few involved knows the relationships, motives, situation etc. but just seems like she had so much to risk for just this type of an evening.

And yes, it could have easily been cocaine cut with something stronger like the heroin cut with fentynal in Chicago this weekend....74 overdoses in 72 hours yikes! I just feel so awful for all the family and friends involved, the poor husband and their 3 innocent young children who have to grow up without their mother and with this as her 'legacy' in the news. No one ever thinks its going to happen to them...

Also, why do they mention she had no underwear on and only some clothes? I wonder if she just didnt wear underwear ever/that night or if this hints at some sort of sexual activity or assault took place?

The underwear were found in her purse.
I may be off, but when my friends used to come home with their
Underwear in their purse...it meant one thing. They hooked up.

BBM1: True, I guess I was just thinking it is harder to make that up when you are going out in your own neighborhood. I lived in NYC for years and its a lot smaller than you would think. Im sure the crowd he runs around in has people out and about all over the city and the bars he frequents know him and most likely his wife so it isnt as easy as one would think to say to the wifey "im going out of town" and then be at the neighborhood drinking hole type thing AND his hair makes him standout for sure but I do see where you were coming from.

BBM2: Yes, I agree it is very assumable that Holder is her drug dealer or Johnson's dealer as she has been seen at his apt numerous times over the past year. All the dealers I knew of there delivered though, you didnt go to their apt all the time to pick up drugs as that is very obvious for a dealer to have you come to them and then you know where they live/their stash is etc. and if cops caught on it would all be there vs. a dealer that delivers which is why thats what they mostly do there. Obviously people noticed her coming and going often which in NYC and all the people you wouldnt unless it seemed a bit off ya know. As far as old I didnt say 'elderly' lol, just older...I also didnt just mean Johnson who was 51, more so that she was hanging out at an apt where a 60 year old man and a 69 year old woman live...just odd thats all :)

Snipped by me

BBM1: He's a successful producer. May have said he was going out of town. A new business venture or social event. Visiting a friend who may cover for him. Who knows? Plenty of married people his age and older come up with believable alibis to their spouses. No different than KC coming up with a believable alibi to her spouse.

BBM1: True, I guess I was just thinking it is harder to make that up when you are going out in your own neighborhood. I lived in NYC for years and its a lot smaller than you would think. Im sure the crowd he runs around in has people out and about all over the city and the bars he frequents know him and most likely his wife so it isnt as easy as one would think to say to the wifey "im going out of town" and then be at the neighborhood drinking hole type thing AND his hair makes him standout for sure but I do see where you were coming from.

BBM2: Believe you answered your own question. Holder is likely her supplier. She may be a successful physician, a wife and mother, but she liked to do coke and to party. Supplier's age doesn't matter to her. The producer is only 51...not that elderly!

BBM2: Yes, I agree it is very assumable that Holder is her drug dealer or Johnson's dealer as she has been seen at his apt numerous times over the past year. All the dealers I knew of there delivered though, you didnt go to their apt all the time to pick up drugs as that is very obvious for a dealer to have you come to them and then you know where they live/their stash is etc. and if cops caught on it would all be there vs. a dealer that delivers which is why thats what they mostly do there. Obviously people noticed her coming and going often which in NYC and all the people you wouldnt unless it seemed a bit off ya know. As far as old I didnt say 'elderly' lol, just older...I also didnt just mean Johnson who was 51, more so that she was hanging out at an apt where a 60 year old man and a 69 year old woman live...just odd thats all :loser:

Well, I guess there is no age limit of how old someone can be and be a dealer.

"Sources said Cerveny and the man at the bar have known each other for some time and may have been involved romantically. The man who lives at the apartment they visited was a dealer with prior drug arrests, and Cerveny and the man went there to score more cocaine, sources told CBS2."

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2015/10/05/kiersten-cerveny-li-dermatologist-dead-chelsea/

TTF14, film producers are typically charismatic individuals. I always say funny and smart will get you farther than good looking and sedate. I'm not saying her husband was boring (for all I know, he could be the funniest guy on earth), but she probably liked the "glamour" of her lover's connections and entertainment background. She wouldn't be the first to be taken with such things.

So sordid and messy. Sorry for her children, husband and the BF's wife. I found the BF's FB page and his wife is also very pretty, blonde and slight. She claims to have studied at Yale law, so she's no dummy either. She and the deceased could be related.

What a horrible waste of a productive life. In the end, my money's on an OD and the guys panicked.

Maybe KC met this producer long ago in her beauty pageant days & he offered her bit parts here & there. The wildly seductive endless NYC nights spent as a beautiful starlet surrounded by powerful, generous men lead a lot of women into "the beauty of the night" & the seduction it promises. I bet KC came from strict parents who wanted her to be task-driven & accolade focused--and she wanted the breath of freedom & the allure of electric magic that only NYC nightlife can bring.

But then there is morning & harsh realities....a stark contrast to the whirlwind roller coaster of the night before. The rush becomes the crash. Dull routines become unbearable. Boring & predictable become barely tolerable. Like the old war time song, "How ya' gonna' keep 'em down on the farm, after they've see Paris"?

(Not that I would know about any of this....:shame:
All moo)

R.I.P. KC

From your link:

"Charges are unlikely in the case, police said."

So, dealing cocaine is not a crime anymore?

The NYC 58 yo jazz musician, heroin dealer & addict in actor Philip Seymour Hoffman's case copped a plea for rehab, community service & probation in that case. And he had 250 envelopes of heroin in his apt.

http://nypost.com/2014/08/28/accused-philip-seymour-hoffman-drug-dealer-dodges-jail-time/

http://nypost.com/2015/09/29/hipster-junkie-tied-to-philip-seymour-hoffmans-death-jailed/

I wonder if the HBO producer and his wife had an open relationship.You do your thing and I do mine.I doubt seriously that was the case with the doctor.

I feel this is a cocaine OD.It will stop your heart.I cannot understand why dealers don't get a murder charge in a case like this,last time I checked it was illegal to sell cocaine.Even though she was willing the fact remains it should not have been available to her.

Maybe KC met this producer long ago in her beauty pageant days & he offered her bit parts here & there. The wildly seductive endless NYC nights spent as a beautiful starlet surrounded by powerful, generous men lead a lot of women into "the beauty of the night" & the seduction it promises. I bet KC came from strict parents who wanted her to be task-driven & accolade focused--and she wanted the breath of freedom & the allure of electric magic that only NYC nightlife can bring.

But then there is morning & harsh realities....a stark contrast to the whirlwind roller coaster of the night before. The rush becomes the crash. Dull routines become unbearable. Boring & predictable become barely tolerable. Like the old war time song, "How ya' gonna' keep 'em down on the farm, after they've see Paris"?

(Not that I would know about any of this....:shame:
All moo)

R.I.P. KC

From what has been reported, she knew him for about a year.

How do you od on cocaine? Did she have a heart attack. Now I know you can od but how much was she doing in a short time. I think she was enjoying the moment too much and tried to sniff way too much before it was time to head home. Then her heart started racing and boom.

I feel sorry for hubby and kids. And I feel sad that her last thoughts were probably her realizing that she didn't want to go out like that and she regretted the whole ordeal. May she rest in peace.

I think I read every article,just couldn't believe she would just throw her life away like that.Three adorable kids under seven years old too.If her
husband was not aware of any of her lifestyle what a shock this must be.I think she liked to live on the wild side and her husband might have been a relax at home kinda guy.It amazes me how far people can come just to end up unconscious in a door way after a drug fueled night.Now three little kids won't have their mother.So very sad.I have always heard once you start doing cocaine,it's hard to stop.

From what has been reported, she knew him for about a year.

Yeah....I read all that & also the marks on her neck were not recent (strangulation) marks but from a surgery. Some speculated it was the surgery a year or so ago that led her to trying to alleviate the pain but I'm not buying it. Even if she had only known this particular producer for a year, there could be many more of the same before him. IMO, some find the thrill in leading a double life, particularly if their life was "orchestrated" by others (think of the movie "Gone Girl" for instance). Eventually, when one leads a double-life, one "life" usually wins out & takes center stage.

She was tall, beautiful, upper middle class family living close to the "Big Apple" during her younger, formative years. She had a lot of opportunities yet a lot of obligations. No judgements coming from me--nope. Nada.

I hope that the truth comes out & people are forthright because there's lessons here. And in the lessons, perhaps her death will not be in vain. Maybe it will send a warning for someone & they will take heed?

All moo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back