GUILTY NY - Driver pulled from SUV, viciously beaten by bikers, Manhattan, 29 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OMG! What a dufus. :lol: How in the world could he have been an "undercover" cop?

Well, IMO, re Braszczok's uc work with OWS: he could have been assigned a very specific role--agent provocateur. His job would have been to create violent situations which would justify calls for increased police presence and control over peaceful protestors and the public at large. This has been going on around the world for some time. I didn't believe it was happening until the Seattle 1999 WTO protests had a live television feed which showed some "anarchists" breaking windows of businesses. These men were caught by peaceful protestors (some union leaders IIRC), and held (being sat on by teamsters). LE, however, refused to arrest them. As I watched, real reporters (ie. local reporters) were pointing out these and other inconsistencies in the way LE dealt with protestors and the public and the way they dealt with the "anarchists". This guy would have fit right in with that group or with the three uc "anarchists" caught on tape in 2009 at the G20 protests or the "anarchists" at the SPP protests in Quebec. After smashing a student's camera, one of the G20 aps can be heard saying "Let's not make this too much fun, I'm tired, I'm getting old."
1999 Seattle WTO protests; - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://www.infowars.com/provocateur-cops-caught-disguised-as-anarchists-at-g20/

Based on what he has admitted to doing to the SUV, it's my guess that, during Braszczok's infiltration of ows, "Al"may have participated in nasty acts (such as the terrifying attack described by ScarlettScarpetta upthread) in order to maintain his cover.

IMO, he was uc acting as a **** to spy on ****s. The gathering of information on these groups is essential for LE to make accurate assessments . But it was dangerous, dangerous work and potentially, IMO, damaging most of all to his own moral compass. Sadly, the actions of a man who may have been overstressed by his shadow life uc, and who may have been losing his sense of identity, may be used to stain the reputations of the majority of LEOs who work incredibly hard to keep their communities safe.

Here are still pics of undercover cop at SUV assault/crime scene from http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/detective-face-additional-charges-biker-attack-article-1.1480552

Looks like the same bike but he's wearing a different helmet.

bikers-01.jpg

Well, IMO, re Braszczok's uc work with OWS: he could have been assigned a very specific role--agent provocateur. His job would have been to create violent situations which would justify calls for increased police presence and control over peaceful protestors and the public at large. This has been going on around the world for some time. I didn't believe it was happening until the Seattle 1999 WTO protests had a live television feed which showed some "anarchists" breaking windows of businesses. These men were caught by peaceful protestors (some union leaders IIRC), and held (being sat on by teamsters). LE, however, refused to arrest them. As I watched, real reporters (ie. local reporters) were pointing out these and other inconsistencies in the way LE dealt with protestors and the public and the way they dealt with the "anarchists". This guy would have fit right in with that group or with the three uc "anarchists" caught on tape in 2009 at the G20 protests or the "anarchists" at the SPP protests in Quebec. After smashing a student's camera, one of the G20 aps can be heard saying "Let's not make this too much fun, I'm tired, I'm getting old."
1999 Seattle WTO protests; - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia http://www.infowars.com/provocateur-cops-caught-disguised-as-anarchists-at-g20/

Based on what he has admitted to doing to the SUV, it's my guess that, during Braszczok's infiltration of ows, "Al"may have participated in nasty acts (such as the terrifying attack described by ScarlettScarpetta upthread) in order to maintain his cover.

IMO, he was uc acting as a to spy on thugs. The gathering of information on these groups is essential for LE to make accurate assessments . But it was dangerous, dangerous work and potentially, IMO, damaging most of all to his own moral compass. Sadly, the actions of a man who may have been overstressed by his shadow life uc, and who may have been losing his sense of identity, may be used to stain the reputations of the majority of LEOs who work incredibly hard to keep their communities safe.

Chicken or the egg? Which came first? Could be that this undercover cop was predisposed to being violent and aggressive and that was why he became a cop in the first place to exert power, authority and control over other people, and that his having to join in the thuggish behaviors while undercover increased his natural violent tendencies. So he might have been already corrupt and demoralized prior to going undercover.

Of course, could be the opposite too, or a convergence of different factors that led him to become violent, but my view about human nature is that we act in accordance with our natural instincts, and if our moral conscience is low in the first place, that would lead us to act in corrupt ways regardless of environmental variables.

Strange, I could see them, but here they are:
evovillenpic1_zps170dc382.jpg

evovillenpicbike_zpseb5c8445.jpg

So this is what I could be making sexy time with if I were into Wiener-esque selfies and I were a "girl between the age of 18-34, and lived no more than 20 miles from him." :puke:

If the demographics of the SUV driver and bikers were reversed, I am sure comments about this incident would be very different and the SUV driver would be in jail.

I have no idea what the "demographics" of anyone involved is as I have only seen the full video.

I saw the motorcycles get in front of the suv and slow forcing the suv to a stop.

I would have been afraid being forced to a stop, surrounded by motorcycles.

I would have done the same, fwiw.

This article says he is married. :doh:

FACE OF A COWARD: Biker undercover cop faces charges that could mean 25 years behind bars as prosecutors say he was an 'active participant' who terrorized the SUV driver's helpless family

The NYPD undercover who hid behind his badge after a motorcycle mob beating was exposed in court Wednesday as a suspected bully, a liar — and a coward.

Suspended Detective Wojciech Braszczok cut a ghostly figure as he bolted from a Manhattan courthouse through a rear door, his face covered by a hoodie and a dark-colored cloth after posting $150,000 bond.

He refused to answer questions about the Sept. 29 beatdown where prosecutors say he ignored a bleeding Manhattan dad attacked by a frothing mob before lying to cover his motorcycle tracks.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-biker-attack-article-1.1480552#ixzz2hJthETM0

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com#ixzz2hJtOmyus

This article says he is married. :doh:

FACE OF A COWARD: Biker undercover cop faces charges that could mean 25 years behind bars as prosecutors say he was an 'active participant' who terrorized the SUV driver's helpless family

The NYPD undercover who hid behind his badge after a motorcycle mob beating was exposed in court Wednesday as a suspected bully, a liar — and a coward.

Suspended Detective Wojciech Braszczok cut a ghostly figure as he bolted from a Manhattan courthouse through a rear door, his face covered by a hoodie and a dark-colored cloth after posting $150,000 bond.

He refused to answer questions about the Sept. 29 beatdown where prosecutors say he ignored a bleeding Manhattan dad attacked by a frothing mob before lying to cover his motorcycle tracks.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...-biker-attack-article-1.1480552#ixzz2hJthETM0

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com#ixzz2hJtOmyus

Oh my! He was MARRIED, yet he has numerous half-naked women and some had their arms around him in pics all over his photobucket album?

So he's not only a violent bully, , coward, and liar, but also a promiscuous adulterous cheater. SMH

:laugh:

So this is what I could be making sexy time with if I were into Wiener-esque selfies and I were a "girl between the age of 18-34, and lived no more than 20 miles from him." :puke:

Do you suppose he told these "girls" that he is married? :waitasec: with 2 kids?

Oh my! He was MARRIED, yet he has numerous half-naked women and some had their arms around him in pics all over his photobucket album?

So he's not only a violent bully, , coward, and liar, but also a promiscuous adulterous cheater. SMH

Yeah, he's a real gem. :rolleyes: Who ever coined the term "weiner-esque" certainly hit the nail on the head! :twocents:

I wonder what Front Line Soldiers Motorcycle Club has to say about this "new development" today. Since one of their bikers is seen clearly wearing the FLS patch on his back, was an "undercover" off duty officer and participated in the attack are they going to boot him from the club and make another public statement about it?

:laugh:

Do you suppose he told these "girls" that he is married? :waitasec: with 2 kids?

Yeah, he's a real gem. :rolleyes: Who ever coined the term "weiner-esque" certainly hit the nail on the head! :twocents:

According to that article he told the "girls" that he was never married but a father of two. Guess the wife felt that was just part of his undercover persona instead of seeing it for what it really is. That or for whatever reason she is going to "stand by her man". Stupid woman used their home to pay his bail.

What a fool.

Maybe Gloria Allred can be this loser's divorce lawyer.

Bye bye job. Bye bye pension.

some late night updates from CNN, i havent had much time to follow things today. I think 200k is the largest bond yet.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/10/us/bikers-attack-video/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

"A biker was indicted Thursday night in connection with the clash with a New York SUV driver, according to the Manhattan District Attorney's office. Officials did not release what charges Robert Sims was indicted on. He is the only one of seven charged who has been indicted."

"James Kuehne, a 31-year-old Brooklyn resident, pleaded not guilty to gang assault, assault and criminal mischief charges.

He was released on $200,000 bond."

I don't buy it for a minute. These jerks ride so close to vehicles, the odds of one of the bikes hitting the SUV are much more probable than the other way around.

All rules of the road are apparently thrown out the window when they ride. I'm surprised more weren't injured. So if they are all riding like fools and two bikes bump into each other, do they beat the crap out of one of the riders? I highly doubt it. But, in their minds it's ok to surround a vehicle from all sides riding within inches, in the vehicles lane as well and then blame the motorist.

I don't buy it either. They can't even decide on what it is that SUV driver supposedly did. Another claim was that there was a water bottle thrown out of a sunroof of the SUV and that made them chase him. The guy whose motorcycle slowed down in front of the SUV of course claims he wasn't trying to get an SUV to stop but was instead just looking at his friends.
These people appear all over the place with their claims.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RABay1735
Back