GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, this BS story of 'we couldn't be reached" and 'they took our phones".

If I was the parent of a child who was likely on death's door, and for whatever reason was asked to leave...I would INSIST on being able to contact the hospital regarding my child, as well as INFORM THEM of my whereabouts and how THEY could reach me.

They had 40+ hours to do that. And I wonder if there is indeed notes from hospital staff, saying they had no contact information. The parents (and family) HID from the hospital as well as the DSS. The parents KNEW this was a bad situation that they were in, and chose to hide instead of being there for Evanna.

ETA: And yet here we are one year later, watching cartwheels, somersaults and circus antics of the TB family, while their denial of reality continues
All, IMO

This! If it was my child in life support I would camp out on the steps of the hospital, I would call them repeatedly, I would buy a phone at the drug store and give them the number. If there was a restraining order I would beg them To arrest me so they would have a point of contact.

in my opinion they abandoned this child as if it were less than a family pet to save their own skins. It looks to me like they ran like cowards to some far away place until they were dragged back by the courts. How could any loving parent flee to another state. I absolutely cannot understand this. They would literally have to arrest me to get me away from a child in an icu.

this aspect is THE most despicable from my perspective.

EDIT: after posting this I just read the “remembering” post I too am just sickened. Literally Not one single statement that actually remembers E aside from the pictures. It’s all about them and their victim-hood. I’m so over their nonsense.

Last edited:
I hope the law guardian sues them for slander and defamation. They openly accuse her of being drunk in the courtroom. She has a career and stands to lose wages from their statements.

I hope the head of children's services, who they accused of inappropriate behavior with a 12 year old girl... and inferred he was doing the same to their daughter, sues them

In the last note or comment on the TB family Fb page, a comment is started by bringing up their "investigators" who have been directed to ...blah blah blah..
IMO, all the family adults are the 'investigators' and we can only imagine who the director is. :rolleyes:
Can you imagine if you were a paid professional investigator having to follow the demands and conspiracy theories that this family has? It's laughable if it all wasn't so sad
Justice for Evanna

Indeed they continuously claim TB family profile is an investigator who has no children and employs psychologists and a whole army of professionals for over a year- Funny that those investigators haven’t helped ANY case of theirs... DSS OR criminal. but rather saying they’re after fake accounts and trolls lol

A recent news article mentions lasting kidney damage from covid 19. And, at almost the same time, there is now mention that Evanna had covid in Venuska's one year memorial.
It wasn't COVID, and even if it was, she still had undiagnosed end-stage kidney disease. They still neglected her and her health. It doesn't matter what she had, what matters is that they let her suffer and die. Her own family didn't lift a finger to help her until she couldn't be helped anymore.

The thing is, if Evanna was still alive she would absolutely be at risk for COVID, her immune system was weak, her kidneys were already gone. Any minor infection would do a number on this child, let alone something like COVID.

The extremely shameful and disrespectful post of Venuska Tranberg Bennett yesterday entitled,

"REMEBERING EVANNA SUBEI TRANBERG BENNETT:"

is anything but remembering Evanna!
It was the blame game on repeat

( And by the way, there is a missing 'M' in the word Remember)

No love, memories or fondness was shown.
IMO, clearly resentment and anger are at the forefront of emotions in this sister's memorial post. This was a chance to redeem 'the family' and post something kind and loving about her. Poor Evanna

The extremely shameful and disrespectful post of Venuska Tranberg Bennett yesterday entitled,

IMO, clearly resentment and anger are at the forefront of emotions in this sister's memorial post. This was a chance to redeem 'the family' and post something kind and loving about her. Poor Evanna
Yep. IMO it was just another way to grab people's attention, a tribute to a loved one on the anniversary of her death, how sweet.

Except of course it was just a bait and switch to spew the usual. Nothing - zero, zilch - even remotely resembling a memorial post. Doesn't the family ever get tired of cutting and pasting the same garbage every other day?
Venuska Tranberg-Bennett

Isn't it time for the Tranberg family to either act on all the alleged proof they claim to have of corrupt local government or else pack it in? All they have to do is fill out a form linked on the NYS Attorney General's page to get started. The office is dedicated to investigating corruption and fraud in local government. And it's free. Send those audio files of the kids to the AG for swift action!
Public Integrity Bureau | New York State Attorney General

What's stopping the family from filing a complaint? I have a good guess. MOO.

That was no memorial, it was another opportunity to continue their narrative and remind everyone that Evanna's death was everybody else's fault but their own.

They just keep claiming that EMT killed Evanna, the DSS commissioner took her off life support illegally, DSS fabricated evidence, and the children are being held in captivity, force vaccinated and drugged, all to cover up the counties scandalous behavior while the children continue to be abused and slapped by perverts while in the custody of the state.

Sounds like some sort of horror movie.

Meanwhile they have provided no proof for any of this. If they really believe they have a strong case against DSS, why do they feel the need to document every detail on FB?

They don't seem to be the least bit concerned about the Manslaughter charges, which was actually based on a "real" investigation over a period of a year which suggests to me it was very thorough.

And yes, it does sound like VTB is speaking from emotion and resentment which is likely due to being traumatized by her own experiences. Seems to me she would benefit from some therapy.

Imo

Another quality I've seen in narcissists/wound collectors is projection. Wouldn't be surprised if the family is accusing others of actions they themselves are "guilty" of.

For instance: trolling/stalking others online, spreading lies and falsities, improperly performing CPR, neglecting the needs of their children, hiding behind false identities on social media, conspiring to commit fraud....and, of course: calumny.

I'm sure I've missed other examples.... anyone have more to add?

ETA
Seeing the word calumny is producing flashbacks to my college SATs.

All IMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members