GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was under the impression that, whenever there is a suspicious death of a child, all the other children are removed from the home if not immediately, then it's usually very shortly after the child's death.

There's a possibility that, for some reason, the authorities in NY were aware their extensive history with CPS/DSS in MA. That, or maybe someone had called before about the children. If none of that is true, then whatever happened at the house when the EMTs arrived and at the hospital were concerning enough to get DSS involved so quickly.

Exactly!
We have not heard a word from the EMT's nor hospital staff.
Rightly so, as this would be a HIPPA violation if we did know details. This will play out in court, if it does come to trial. The damning evidence has yet to be seen, other than the family's ever changing story. And right now, who have the TB Family been MOST vocal about in casting blame? EMS... There is a reason for that

I was under the impression that, whenever there is a suspicious death of a child, all the other children are removed from the home if not immediately, then it's usually very shortly after the child's death.

There's a possibility that, for some reason, the authorities in NY were aware their extensive history with CPS/DSS in MA. That, or maybe someone had called before about the children. If none of that is true, then whatever happened at the house when the EMTs arrived and at the hospital were concerning enough to get DSS involved so quickly.
I don't know how NY law works when there's a suspicious death of a child regarding other minors but this was reported back in December and June of last year:

Deputies say they responded to a home on County Route 9 in the Town of Austerlitz at around 5:30 PM back on December 3rd. There, according to the Sheriff's Office, they were called to assist EMS with a medical call involving a 12-year-old child.
Columbia County Sheriff's Office investigating death of a child in Austerlitz | WRGB

“Every death gets investigated like it was a homicide until it is determined otherwise. And that’s, right now, what we are trying to prove as far as what happened to this poor little girl,” said Bartlett.
CBS 6 Investigates: Delays in investigation of 12-year-old's death in Austerlitz | WRGB

Also, here are a couple FB links to msm where people are commenting:
WTEN
WRGB CBS 6 News, Albany

The family keeps talking about their "investigators" who are busy collecting "evidence" about the mean people commenting on social media who are actually Columbia county personnel or have fake FB pages - according to them. Why on earth are they not instead paying these investigators to collect solid proof of conspiracy against the family? Seems upside down to me. Perhaps there is no evidence of any conspiracy. MOO.

Last edited:

Yes, doctors and medical staff are required to report any suspected child abuse. A suspicious death alone wouldn't necessarily lead to the removal of all children. There would have to be clear signs of abuse or neglect. Imo

The family claimed that initially it was Evanna's broken ribs and crushed chest which prompted the call to CPS, but it probably had more to do with her overall condition.

If she really did have latent kidney disease, doctors would probably question how it could have gone on so long without a diagnosis. The family noted swelling in Evanna's ankles a week and a half earlier. It was also reported that she was lethargic, although the family denied that.

DSS may not have been aware of their previous history with CPS, but it likely didn't take them long to find the records. When they opened the case, they would have looked for medical records and it sounds like there were few to be found.

Imo

Venuska posted about today being the one year anniversary of Evanna's death. Sadly, the only thing she talks about is corrupt old DSS. DSS took Evanna off life support without telling the family - which we now know is a lie. And DSS gave the doctors a false medical history for Evanna which caused all the children to be removed and slapped. The memorial post goes on to accuse an attorney then moves along to make it clearly known that the family was accused of thanking someone who put up a sign of support and that they definitely did not thank that person.

The post continues to again accuse EMTs of killing Evanna but now adds in that "many" believe Covid killed her. Which is good as tissue samples can be analyzed for telltale signs such as deep vein thrombosis, which isn't mentioned in the pathology screen shots released so far.

The post finishes with a repeat of the above along with thanks to their supporters.
Facebook

Evanna does get mentioned at the end - Venuska notes that attached to the post is a photo of her.

SMDH. Talk about circus shows, can't Venuska let it go for one day or even one hour? Was she jealous of Evanna? Is it about Steve? MOO and confusion.

Exactly!
We have not heard a word from the EMT's nor hospital staff.
Rightly so, as this would be a HIPPA violation if we did know details. This will play out in court, if it does come to trial. The damning evidence has yet to be seen, other than the family's ever changing story. And right now, who have the TB Family been MOST vocal about in casting blame? EMS... There is a reason for that

My prediction is that there will be no trial. I think they will plead guilty to a lesser charge because the evidence against them is so damning it will likely result in prison sentences. They will then loudly throw their attorney(s) under the bus for “forcing” them to make this choice. Without a trial, no evidence will ever be heard from EMTs, LE, hospital staff, DSS, their children, etc. So the T-B families’ posts blaming EMTs for Evanna’s death will continue to be the only information we have. IMO That is the reason for the constant and loud blaming of the EMTs...that is what they want people to remember. But they’re wrong in their calculation, I’m afraid. We will remember.

IMO Any plea deal should include erasing their FB posts and never posting about it again, but I expect that violates their freedom of speech.

Venuska posted about today being the one year anniversary of Evanna's death. Sadly, the only thing she talks about corrupt is old DSS. DSS took Evanna off life support without telling the family - which we now know is a lie. And DSS gave the doctors a false medical history for Evanna which caused all the children to be removed and slapped. The memorial post goes on to accuse an attorney then moves along to make it clearly known that the family was accused of thanking someone who put up a sign of support and that they definitely did not thank that person.

The post continues to again accuse EMTs of killing Evanna but now adds in that "many" believe Covid killed her. Which is good as tissue samples can be analyzed for telltale signs such as deep vein thrombosis, which isn't mentioned in the pathology screen shots released so far.

The post finishes with a repeat of the above along with thanks to their supporters.
Facebook

Evanna does get mentioned at the end - Venuska notes that attached to the post is a photo of her.

SMDH. Talk about circus shows, can't Venuska let it go for one day or even one hour? Was she jealous of Evanna? Is it about Steve? MOO and confusion.
Good points!!

MOO

And if it was covid testing her tissue will tell them. Only 4 points of death were listed on alleged autopsy. If covid was a culprit then the autopsy would have made that blatant.

If it was covid. That is even worse for TB Family. A child with:
Fever or chills
Cough
Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
Fatigue
Muscle or body aches
Headache
New loss of taste or smell
Sore throat
Congestion or runny nose
Nausea or vomiting
Diarrhea

If ETB had a fraction of these symptoms--- they are still negligent in not taking her is he a medical doctor.

It is irresponsible...

Halleluiah! The answer to the Tranberg Bennett troubles with corrupt Columbia county government has a simple fix after all.

The Public Integrity Bureau (“PIB”) investigates and seeks to vindicate the public's interest in honest government. When government actors, or private individuals acting in concert with them, engage in corruption, fraud or illegal behavior in the course of their public duties, the PIB may investigate or take enforcement action to restore the public's interest in honest government and the integrity of government officials at the state and local level. Specifically, PIB handles complex investigations into government corruption, fraud and abuse of authority.
Public Integrity Bureau | New York State Attorney General

Actually I already knew this as I was assisted by the NY Attorney General many years ago when I had a problem with a NY based web site. They were quick and efficient. Which makes me wonder why neither the Tranberg Bennett Kushi Torres family nor their attorney has sought out a higher authority with all the proof they say they have. Weird, huh? IMO.

OK, this BS story of 'we couldn't be reached" and 'they took our phones".

If I was the parent of a child who was likely on death's door, and for whatever reason was asked to leave...I would INSIST on being able to contact the hospital regarding my child, as well as INFORM THEM of my whereabouts and how THEY could reach me.

They had 40+ hours to do that. And I wonder if there is indeed notes from hospital staff, saying they had no contact information. The parents (and family) HID from the hospital as well as the DSS. The parents KNEW this was a bad situation that they were in, and chose to hide instead of being there for Evanna.

ETA: And yet here we are one year later, watching cartwheels, somersaults and circus antics of the TB family, while their denial of reality continues
All, IMO

Last edited:
Venuska posted about today being the one year anniversary of Evanna's death. Sadly, the only thing she talks about is corrupt old DSS. DSS took Evanna off life support without telling the family - which we now know is a lie. And DSS gave the doctors a false medical history for Evanna which caused all the children to be removed and slapped. The memorial post goes on to accuse an attorney then moves along to make it clearly known that the family was accused of thanking someone who put up a sign of support and that they definitely did not thank that person.

Facebook

Despite the fact that the title of the post is “REMEBERING (sic) EVANNA SUBEI TRANBERG BENNETT” there is nothing here about the kind of person Evanna was and what they miss about her. It is a diatribe repeating grievances about what has been done to the T-B family because of the injury allegedly done to Evanna by EMTs. Does Venuska not realize that anyone reading this has read it before, multiple times ad nauseum?! This repetitive recounting of injury is exactly what we would expect from narcissists, since they are “wound/grievance collectors” who can never “let it go.” They are incapable of keeping the attention off themselves, even when it should be.
JMO

Despite the fact that the title of the post is “REMEBERING (sic) EVANNA SUBEI TRANBERG BENNETT” there is nothing here about the kind of person Evanna was and what they miss about her. It is a diatribe repeating grievances about what has been done to the T-B family because of the injury allegedly done to Evanna by EMTs. Does Venuska not realize that anyone reading this has read it before, multiple times ad nauseum?! This repetitive recounting of injury is exactly what we would expect from narcissists, since they are “wound/grievance collectors” who can never “let it go.” They are incapable of keeping the attention off themselves, even when it should be.
JMO
BAM!!!
ad nauseum
narcissists
wound/grievance collectors
**They are incapable of keeping the attention off themselves.

@Lilibet Tou·ché!!!!!

IMO, Unlike the eldest sister in the family, the little 12 year old sister probably could write something kind and lovely about Evanna. She and Evanna were so close in age, and more than likely were 2 peas in a pod.
Sadly IMO, both of them together were probably ignored together by the adults in the family.
If walls could talk...

Faebook

I haven't read that yet but so far I've not seen any posts at all about what Evanna was like, what her hobbies were, her favorite activities, what they loved most about her, what they miss about her, what her goals were, or any page that is dedicated to her memory at all.

I've also noticed that out of the few commenters who have supported them on their page, they have never once acknowledged them, thanked them, or shown any appreciation whatsoever, except for thanking the person who put up the sign, which they then denied ever doing.

No matter how much they try, they still come across as cold and resentful. They just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper.

IMO

It occurred to me they are actually a bunch of cowards. They left little Evanna to die at the hospital. When confronted with reality and truth, they ran and hid and tried to turn the tables to look like they were the victims. And for a year they have hidden behind their collective family facebook pages so that not one individual can be held responsible for the words they write. What a bunch of cowards.

JMO
I finally went and read it.

If today was a first year anniversary, then where is the eulogy?

Writing and delivering a eulogy is truly an honor and an opportunity for Evanna's family to, help us, the public, to remember her—who she was, what she like to do, what was her favorite color....etc...

Where is that??? Where are the cute stories or antidotes? Where are the cute memories?

It didn't have to be perfect, but it needed to be about the deceased little girl.

Nope! MOO is the author jumped right over that and went immediately back to the same ole bitter "diatribe." (Lov that a poster earlier called it a
diatribe--they nailed it)!

Last edited:
I haven't read that yet but so far I've not seen any posts at all about what Evanna was like, what her hobbies were, her favorite activities, what they loved most about her, what they miss about her, what her goals were, or any page that is dedicated to her memory at all.

I've also noticed that out of the few commenters who have supported them on their page, they have never once acknowledged them, thanked them, or shown any appreciation whatsoever, except for thanking the person who put up the sign, which they then denied ever doing.

No matter how much they try, they still come across as cold and resentful. They just keep digging themselves deeper and deeper.

IMO
You and I must have been writing at the same time.
:0)
It was a non eulogy....

IMO
if it doesn't directly involve them or their interests I don't think they know or care

In the last note or comment on the TB family Fb page, a comment is started by bringing up their "investigators" who have been directed to ...blah blah blah..
IMO, all the family adults are the 'investigators' and we can only imagine who the director is. :rolleyes:
Can you imagine if you were a paid professional investigator having to follow the demands and conspiracy theories that this family has? It's laughable if it all wasn't so sad
Justice for Evanna

It occurred to me they are actually a bunch of cowards. They left little Evanna to die at the hospital. When confronted with reality and truth, they ran and hid and tried to turn the tables to look like they were the victims. And for a year they have hidden behind their collective family facebook pages so that not one individual can be held responsible for the words they write. What a bunch of cowards.
Great post!

I'm glad you brought this up.

The TB Family pages claims: "...these people are trolls who hide behind multiple fb accounts...stalking our family..." Or something like that...

When in reality this TB Family account is, in MOO, a disguise/mask. This way, the author, can claim investigators, family members and or info collectors are typing away...

You are right, in moo, they are cowards....

Last edited:
In the last note or comment on the TB family Fb page, a comment is started by bringing up their "investigators" who have been directed to ...blah blah blah..
IMO, all the family adults are the 'investigators' and we can only imagine who the director is. :rolleyes:
Can you imagine if you were a paid professional investigator having to follow the demands and conspiracy theories that this family has? It's laughable if it all wasn't so sad
Justice for Evanna

I think their investigators are more of the same when they say they're going to sue anyone that disagrees with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298