GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another quality I've seen in narcissists/wound collectors is projection. Wouldn't be surprised if the family is accusing others of actions they themselves are "guilty" of.

For instance: trolling/stalking others online, spreading lies and falsities, improperly performing CPR, neglecting the needs of their children, hiding behind false identities on social media, conspiring to commit fraud....and, of course: calumny.

I'm sure I've missed other examples.... anyone have more to add?

ETA
Seeing the word calumny is producing flashbacks to my college SATs.

All IMO
The creepiest one for me - multiple accusations of sexual assault by authority figures.

Evanna was removed from the home twice in MA. Seems to me that DSS failed the kids, not the adults. IMO.

I suppose DSS unfortunately often errs on the side of trying to reunite families or keep them together if possible, but when families move to a different state they fall through the cracks. We had an awful case here in the PNW. The couple with adopted children had moved here to OR from the MN after attracting attention there. Then they moved to WA and ultimately drove off a cliff in CA when DSS was closing in again, killing the whole family. There needs to be a national database and smaller caseloads IMO.

Hart family crash - Wikipedia

I suppose DSS unfortunately often errs on the side of trying to reunite families or keep them together if possible, but when families move to a different state they fall through the cracks. We had an awful case here in the PNW. The couple with adopted children had moved here to OR from the MN after attracting attention there. Then they moved to WA and ultimately drove off a cliff in CA when DSS was closing in again, killing the whole family. There needs to be a national database and smaller caseloads IMO.

Well, in some cases they really have no choice but to try to keep families together. They are bound by federal law.

The "Family First Prevention Act" prioritizes keeping families together and using money to provide parenting classes, mental health counselling, substance abuse services etc, and puts limits on placing children in institutionalized settings and foster care.

In this case a child died so I think that played a large role in deciding to remove the children from the home.

So the family claiming the state is making more money from removing the children isn't necessarily true. Sometimes more money is spent providing them with services that allow the children to stay in the home.

Imo

Smaller caseloads without a doubt would be helpful nationwide.

It becomes trickier when people move from one jurisdiction to another. In this case, absent poor Evanna, this family likely might not give reason for someone to make a report. The family seemed to keep to themselves, the kids were all homeschooled and it would appear that they only were attended to by a doctor who didn't seem to see anything wrong. All of this is of course how one moves from previous CPS experiences far away and doesn't get noticed. No mandated reporters seeing the kids, little to no community interactions and these kids could be harmed in a multitude of ways and no one would know. And, it would not be the fault of DSS. Now, another state can request a professional courtesy visit to he conducted by the local jurisdiction if they even know where the family moved to. However, with no allegation of maltreatment, they could take no action. I would suspect that following their experience in Massachusetts, the family probably did not share their new residence information.

Yep. IMO it was just another way to grab people's attention, a tribute to a loved one on the anniversary of her death, how sweet.

Except of course it was just a bait and switch to spew the usual. Nothing - zero, zilch - even remotely resembling a memorial post. Doesn't the family ever get tired of cutting and pasting the same garbage every other day?
Venuska Tranberg-Bennett

Isn't it time for the Tranberg family to either act on all the alleged proof they claim to have of corrupt local government or else pack it in? All they have to do is fill out a form linked on the NYS Attorney General's page to get started. The office is dedicated to investigating corruption and fraud in local government. And it's free. Send those audio files of the kids to the AG for swift action!
Public Integrity Bureau | New York State Attorney General

What's stopping the family from filing a complaint? I have a good guess. MOO.

I think the family thinks if they just explain it the RIGHT way how can people help but be on their side

Whatever the truth really is, we do know that an alarming situation was suspected by EMS/ Hospital staff enough so that DSS was called pretty much immediately. And they acted quickly, removing 7 other children from the home that very night.

Did EMS/Hospital staff witness and suspect profound gross negligence, I wonder?,<s>
Is an investigation into the family and the circumstances of Evanna's illness and death ongoing? Has the family been cooperative? Have the children been returned? <s> Has there been formal charges against the family? <s>

Hmmm.....whom should I believe? <s>

<s> = sarcasm...sort of

Whatever the truth really is, we do know that an alarming situation was suspected by EMS/ Hospital staff enough so that DSS was called pretty much immediately. And they acted quickly, removing 7 other children from the home that very night.

Did EMS/Hospital staff witness and suspect profound gross negligence, I wonder?,<s>
Is an investigation into the family and the circumstances of Evanna's illness and death ongoing? Has the family been cooperative? Have the children been returned? <s> Has there been formal charges against the family? <s>

Hmmm.....whom should I believe? <s>

<s> = sarcasm...sort of
MSM reporting local and state police involved in the investigation of Evanna's homicide.

An hour ago a new post popped up. They tell us when their family is reunited they will do a much more elaborate post about their rememberances of Evanna herself and the events of her life and how wonderful she really was.

The writer claims the other children need to be involved in that and have their own rememberances included in any such postings.

The author says they rarely post about their personal feelings about any of this... Really? I say evidence to the contrary.

The writer claims first they need to find some closure... Really????

Then goes on to say that at this time, we are merely being barraged by internet trolls making up defamations about all of it, and would never post about our feelings and experiences of Evanna in the midst of that horrible claptrap and let it distract from our expressions of love.

(Are you kidding me?!! They came to the internet first with post bombing.)

They claim friends and family will all be notified the second we are allowed to hold a memorial, and we will post about this at that time, but not before.

Allowed??? No one is stopping them. MOO is they took a beating not honoring Evanna properly.

An hour ago a new post popped up. They tell us when their family is reunited they will do a much more elaborate post about their rememberances of Evanna herself and the events of her life and how wonderful she really was.

The writer claims the other children need to be involved in that and have their own rememberances included in any such postings.

The author says they rarely post about their personal feelings about any of this... Really? I say evidence to the contrary.

Then goes on to say that at this time, we are merely being barraged by internet trolls making up defamations about all of it, and would never post about our feelings and experiences of Evanna in the midst of that horrible claptrap and let it distract from our expressions of love.

They claim friends and family will all be notified the second we are allowed to hold a memorial, and we will post about this at that time, but not before.

Allowed??? No one is stopping them. MOO is they took a beating not honoring Evanna properly.

I totally agree! This most recent post is just like the others, a defensive in nature excuse! Multiple posts on multiple different sites all noticed the complete and total absence of fond loving statements about Evanna on her " Remebering Evanna Subei Tranberg Bennett " post yesterday. Nice try..But nope...I'm not buying it.

Oh my. Yep, IMO they're backpedaling in response to people reading yesterday's post who are horrified by the family's unabashed attempts to use a poor child's death as a platform for their fabricated claims. On the anniversary of her death.

And hey, I thought the author of that particular FB page is supposed to be an investigator, not family. Guess that's not true either...
Tranberg Bennett

Oh my. Yep, IMO they're backpedaling in response to people reading yesterday's post who are horrified by the family's unabashed attempts to use a poor child's death as a platform for their fabricated claims. On the anniversary of her death.

And hey, I thought the author of that particular FB page is supposed to be an investigator, not family. Guess that's not true either...
Tranberg Bennett
Yes. And an investigator, without children.....

With the way they appear to conduct themselves, I wouldn’t be surprised if they were “thrown out of the hospital “. I imagine that they fought with the medical staff, DSS and whoever else was around trying to help Evanna and therefore hindering her care. MOO

It's pretty strange that the family claims they have many friends and acquaintances around the World, but I have not seen those "many friends" posting anything about Evanna.

Nobody even knew this child, nobody is grieving her. I'm sure the children were the only ones that actually suffered with Evanna's death, especially B.

It doesn't sit right with me that the extended family isn't saying anything, they don't even comment anything on social media. Which leads me to believe that this family lived in a bubble and these children were isolated from pretty much everyone else.

It's pretty strange that the family claims they have many friends and acquaintances around the World, but I have not seen those "many friends" posting anything about Evanna.

Nobody even knew this child, nobody is grieving her. I'm sure the children were the only ones that actually suffered with Evanna's death, especially B.

It doesn't sit right with me that the extended family isn't saying anything, they don't even comment anything on social media. Which leads me to believe that this family lived in a bubble and these children were isolated from pretty much everyone else.

Similar to many Cults, IMO any extended family has been shunned and isolated from the TB Family...due to the family's perceived threats that any 'outsider' will cause. In a cult, questions and doubts are a threat. How the (two children of Venuska's ) grandmother was able to actually see her grand-babies is a mystery to me. I bet she has much to say though just not publicly. There was the uncle....or 'like an uncle' in the claims made by the family, but we have not heard from him publicly either. HT-B is not an only child, where is her family's support? ST is an enigma, so if there is any extended family on his side they remain silent as well. Then there is Tenji, father of two of Venuska's children who more than likely has been talking to authorities and has remained silent publicly.

The only public support I can see is from the two community member commenters on FB, who actually never met Evanna or the TB Family. They just support the family claims against the DA.

Speaking from my own experience, the perceived protective bubble that a cult uses to shield them from the outside world is very real to any family who is NOT a part of the cult.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HelloKitty1298