GUILTY NY - Evanna Tranberg-Bennett, 12, died, parents failed to get her medical care, 6 Dec 2019 Probation

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And why did the family post about Evanna wanting to grocery shop on the way to the hospital because she thought the food there would be bad? Were they anticipating that she'd be admitted and if so, why?

Had Evanna ever had hospital.food before? Wouldn't even if this was true wouldn't an adult say they'd bring her food?

A 12 year old or anyone who is sick don't stop to grocery shop. Plus the TB family would have more to go off on how hospitals aren't serving healing food.

Unbelievable. And right she packed her bag supposedly. How did they know she'd be admitted?

Had Evanna ever had hospital.food before? Wouldn't even if this was true wouldn't an adult say they'd bring her food?

A 12 year old or anyone who is sick don't stop to grocery shop. Plus the TB family would have more to go off on how hospitals aren't serving healing food.

Unbelievable. And right she packed her bag supposedly. How did they know she'd be admitted?

It is so sad, how their story changed from packing her bags and going shopping for food she liked, on a trip to the ER that took over a day and a half to plan....that most recently all that story has been glossed over and changed to the..we were leaving for a doctors examination.

It is so sad, how their story changed from packing her bags and going shopping for food she liked, on a trip to the ER that took over a day and a half to plan....that most recently all that story has been glossed over and changed to the..we were leaving for a doctors examination.
I still don't get this. Who packs for the ER? She would be wearing a hospital gown. I just don't understand their thought process. It's like they are living in an alternate universe.

Well, things that are posted on the internet do last forever. I’m sure that all of the TB page posts have been copied and are being investigated. The posts will most likely come into play during the trial or whatever happens next. I’m surprised this hasn’t gotten to MSM yet. All my opinion only.

I still don't get this. Who packs for the ER? She would be wearing a hospital gown. I just don't understand their thought process. It's like they are living in an alternate universe.
That's just one more indication that they knew Evanna was seriously ill. They anticipated ahead of time that she would have to be admitted.

Exactly. They tried to point out that she was well enough to want to stop for food on the way, while at the same time they knew the hospital would not release her in the condition she was in. Imo

Well, things that are posted on the internet do last forever. I’m sure that all of the TB page posts have been copied and are being investigated. The posts will most likely come into play during the trial or whatever happens next. I’m surprised this hasn’t gotten to MSM yet. All my opinion only.
The "nothing lasts forever" is not about posts...it is directly reflecting that nothing lasts forever when you are blatant, narcissistic liars that think you can get away with the incredulous thought patterns deeming them untouchable or accountable - even in death. MOO

Whoa. In 2018 Italy broke up what they called a psyhco cult that enslaved members by making them adhere to a macrobiotic diet.

Can't link but just Google macrobiotics cult.

Again I lived a macroobiotic lifestyle, but I wasn't in a cult. It's really difficult! I absolutely wouldn't put a child through it.

I wonder if they were finally thrown in jail for contempt of court. Their last post was on Tuesday before their FB page closed.

We never did hear whether or not their attorney was going to represent all of them or not.

Something pretty major had to have happened. If these were normal people, I'd think new attorneys got involved and had a come to Jesus meeting with them. Given their obvious brainwashing and manipulative twisting of facts and changing narrative, though, I can't believe they would listen to anyone.

Maybe a gag order, but I still can't see them obeying one. They would just shift their word salad to another family member or a fake account.

Maybe it finally sunk in how much damage they were doing to themselves. Earlier this week, there were a LOT of posts on various SM with screenshots and quotes of their earliest posts pointing out how their story has changed.

Something pretty major had to have happened. If these were normal people, I'd think new attorneys got involved and had a come to Jesus meeting with them. Given their obvious brainwashing and manipulative twisting of facts and changing narrative, though, I can't believe they would listen to anyone.

Maybe a gag order, but I still can't see them obeying one. They would just shift their word salad to another family member or a fake account.

Maybe it finally sunk in how much damage they were doing to themselves. Earlier this week, there were a LOT of posts on various SM with screenshots and quotes of their earliest posts pointing out how their story has changed.

I was thinking this too. Maybe they realized that their older posts directly contradict what they are saying now and that is not helpful in defending themselves. I don't think there would be a court order taking down the page because Facebook and other internet sites, in my experience, do not usually go along with disabling content that is not illegal or somehow banned. They cooperate with LE investigations but it would be a slippery slope to take down every page that's involved in some type of legal dispute. Just IMO

I was thinking this too. Maybe they realized that their older posts directly contradict what they are saying now and that is not helpful in defending themselves. I don't think there would be a court order taking down the page because Facebook and other internet sites, in my experience, do not usually go along with disabling content that is not illegal or somehow banned. They cooperate with LE investigations but it would be a slippery slope to take down every page that's involved in some type of legal dispute. Just IMO
They probably took it down themselves when they realized how much of a problem it was creating.

Couldn't the judge find them in Contempt of Court for all the accusations they made after every hearing?

One definition I found of Criminal Contempt of court was, "words, acts, or writings that constitute an obstruction or discredit to the administration of justice."

Another for "Indirect Contempt" is, "to belittle, mock, obstruct, interrupt, or degrade the court in it's proceedings."

I guess it depends on the state, but I can't imagine the judge was happy about all their criticism of the court proceedings.

Or, maybe their attorney advised them to take down their blog. If he's still representing them, that is.

Can you imagine being their attorney and having the whole family talking at you at once?

They probably took it down themselves when they realized how much of a problem it was creating.

Couldn't the judge find them in Contempt of Court for all the accusations they made after every hearing?

One definition I found of Criminal Contempt of court was, "words, acts, or writings that constitute an obstruction or discredit to the administration of justice."

Another for "Indirect Contempt" is, "to belittle, mock, obstruct, interrupt, or degrade the court in it's proceedings."

I guess it depends on the state, but I can't imagine the judge was happy about all their criticism of the court proceedings.

Or, maybe their attorney advised them to take down their blog. If he's still representing them, that is.

Can you imagine being their attorney and having the whole family talking at you at once?

I have been very concerned about their published allegations insinuating that one of the children's attorneys was drunk and that the DSS commissioner is inappropriate around children. IMO those are defamatory statements that have no basis in fact. I would not be surprised if they received a cease and desist letter from personal attorneys representing the people they constantly disparage on that page.

If someone posted about me the way they post about the attorneys in their case, I would sue for defamation. It absolutely harms your professional reputation as people may not know details about the case but only see that the attorney is accused of unethical and unprofessional conduct (being drunk or being inappropriate with a child). There's a certain amount of criticism you are expected to put up with but making false statements of fact is too much.

Honestly, I would never represent this family. Not because of what they did, but because of how they act. I've represented actual organized crime figures who were polite and cooperative and took my advice even if what they did was bad. Having a client you can't control is just a nightmare. It is also a potential liability because when they disregard your advice and the things you predicted happen, they will certainly turn around and blame you and claim ineffective assistance of counsel or malpractice. I am fortunate in that my practice is very niche and we can choose our clients, but I have refused to represent people when they don't seem to want to take my advice. I can deal with bad people or bad situations who approach their legal liability reasonably but I can't take the rude know-it-alls.

(Just my personal opinion here, of course)

I have two theories

1. Their lawyer actually didn’t know about the page, Given how others have described them as “know it all’s”. I also don’t think their FB posts were popular enough to garner attention from people outside of the community.

2. cease and desist. Specifically their last post about the children’s attorney seemed particularly over the top in attacking their child’s lawyer and the process they “observed” in the trial.

it is interesting that only the T-BF page was taken down. the TB page is still up and still has a verbose post pinned at the top. VTB also is also still up. No updates that I’m aware of since Tuesday. It will be interesting to see if they comment on the next Tess release.

IMO there's much that hasn't been disclosed despite the voluminous posts on the TB FB pages. In one interesting comment on a March 21 post they complained about LE taking their books on Macrobiotics when they searched the house. They said LE was trying to use the books to accuse the parents of manslaughter.

That's 8 months before the November 2 charges so it appears the family was aware for some time that Steve and Heidi might be charged for their neglect.
Tranberg Bennett

So is the main page down because it's the calm before the storm? Will the page return with new and improved complaints? Is there a plea deal in the works?

Apparently no one but us wants to know :rolleyes:.

Many of the family's posts remain on the WTEN fb page. I wonder if they will be removed.

Also, the mysterious secret witness and know-er of all things CPR...(who appeared briefly here and on fb) posts have been removed. All mention of (him) by the family has been removed. And following that, there was significant activity in the courts and now deletion of an entire page and silence.

I will add to the calm before the storm theory. Will there be additional charges?

The following opinions is based largely on my experience watching law and order (lol) but I suspect with 7 people charged they will attempt to convince a teenager or someone else with any shred of self interest to accept immunity or a lesser charge for testifying against a parent in the home.

it would be reasonable for someone to do so. It might also explain why we didn’t hear much after the Gomberg hearings. If they wanted to all be represented by a single attorney it was because they wanted to have ‘the same story’. if someone realized they could walk away if they had a lawyer with their own self interest at heart it would have been very disruptive to the family. This is all speculation and MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Her Orangeness