NY - Ex-President Donald Trump, charged with 34 criminal counts of falsifying business records, Apr 2023, Trial 25 Mar 2024 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Donald Trump claims that courthouse workers were crying and told him "I'm sorry" when he was arraigned.

“ People that worked there professionally that have no problems putting in murderers .. they were crying. They were actually crying. They said, ‘I’m sorry.’”

And, of course Fox is known for telling the truth! Not.

The guy doesn't know when or how to cease moving his mouth. smh.

Donald Trump claims that courthouse workers were crying and told him "I'm sorry" when he was arraigned.

“ People that worked there professionally that have no problems putting in murderers .. they were crying. They were actually crying. They said, ‘I’m sorry.’”

Hmmm, sounds familiar...

I wonder if they talked about how Carlson hates Trump passionately.

I was just thinking of the way DT said “The GREAT PATRIOTS inside and outside of the Courthouse on Tuesday were unbelievably nice, in fact, they couldn't have been nicer. Court attendants, Police Officers, and others were all very professional, and represented New York City sooo well. Thank you to all!”

And in the same article, it shows the court officials allowing the door to fall on DT. Not holding it for him. (And DT allowing the door to fall on the person behind him.)

Yeah, I’ll take ‘things that never happened’ for $500, Alex.

IMO they hugged and cried the hate away. IMO
Thanks, @Stunned, for that video compilation!

It demonstrates precisely the values that are important to Trump.

Strength, and being “big.” It’s why IMO he fawns all over dictators because they are notorious “strongmen,” men like Putin, Xi and Kim-Jong Un.

It’s why he praised his son <modsnip> as “tall, really tall.” It’s why he refers to everything concerning him as the biggest and greatest, and something the likes of which have never been seen before.

<modsnip>

imho

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey folks,

This thread is about the charges against DT.

Please stop the references and blatant generalizations about DT's "followers". Nobody else is on here making derogatory comments about Biden's followers.

Thank you.

Former President Trump’s claim to a Fox News anchor that New York court employees were “crying” and apologizing for his arraignment on felony charges is “absolute BS” and doesn’t remotely resemble what took place, a law enforcement source familiar with the details of what transpired that day told Yahoo News.

“Zero,” said the source when asked how much truth there was to Trump’s colorful account. “There were zero people crying. There were zero people saying ‘I’m sorry.’”

Trump offered his version of events in an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson that aired Tuesday night.

“When I went to the courthouse, which is also a prison in a sense, they signed me in and I’ll tell you people were crying,” Trump told Carlson. “People that work there. Professionally work there that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody. It’s a tough, tough place and they were crying. They were actually crying. They said ‘I’m sorry.’ They said, '2024, sir. 2024.’ And tears were pouring down their eyes."

In fact, the source said, aside from his lawyers and Secret Service agents, Trump only interacted with a handful of District Attorney employees at the courthouse and had only extremely limited exposure with others during his arraignment last Tuesday in lower Manhattan.

Former President Trump’s claim to a Fox News anchor that New York court employees were “crying” and apologizing for his arraignment on felony charges is “absolute BS” and doesn’t remotely resemble what took place, a law enforcement source familiar with the details of what transpired that day told Yahoo News.

“Zero,” said the source when asked how much truth there was to Trump’s colorful account. “There were zero people crying. There were zero people saying ‘I’m sorry.’”

Trump offered his version of events in an interview with Fox News host Tucker Carlson that aired Tuesday night.

“When I went to the courthouse, which is also a prison in a sense, they signed me in and I’ll tell you people were crying,” Trump told Carlson. “People that work there. Professionally work there that have no problems putting in murderers and they see everybody. It’s a tough, tough place and they were crying. They were actually crying. They said ‘I’m sorry.’ They said, '2024, sir. 2024.’ And tears were pouring down their eyes."

In fact, the source said, aside from his lawyers and Secret Service agents, Trump only interacted with a handful of District Attorney employees at the courthouse and had only extremely limited exposure with others during his arraignment last Tuesday in lower Manhattan.
He makes it sooo HARD to stay within the TOS here! IMO

Trump is now seeking more than $500 million in damages from Michael Cohen, alleging in a new lawsuit that Cohen revealed his "confidences" and spread "falsehoods... likely to be embarrassing or detrimental."

Complaint here: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.645291/gov.uscourts.flsd.645291.1.0_1.pdf

also:

@JaxAlemany
Stormy Daniels' lawyer files formal complaint w NY attorney grievance cmte against Joe Tacopina RE conflict of interest; prosecutors have yet to file motion for his recusal.

Last edited:
Trump is now seeking more than $500 million in damages from Michael Cohen, alleging in a new lawsuit that Cohen revealed his "confidences" and spread "falsehoods... likely to be embarrassing or detrimental."

Complaint here: https://storage.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.flsd.645291/gov.uscourts.flsd.645291.1.0_1.pdf

also:

@JaxAlemany
Stormy Daniels' lawyer files formal complaint w NY attorney grievance cmte against Joe Tacopina RE conflict of interest; prosecutors have yet to file motion for his recusal.
Trump refers to himself as President rather than former President. His ego keeps growing.

I'm betting those same arguments about Cohen were presented to the grand jury that returned the indictment and they didn't work because of the testimony of David Pecker.

Hmmm, sounds familiar...

I wonder if they talked about how Carlson hates Trump passionately.

The Independent has him pegged too:

Video footage from inside the courthouse in Manhattan last week actually showed court staff refusing to hold open a door for Mr Trump as he walked in to face a judge.

The former president has routinely told far-fetched stories about people crying when they encounter him, always behind the scenes and off camera and often supposedly involving people associated with the military or law enforcement.

Trump refers to himself as President rather than former President. His ego keeps growing.

I'm betting those same arguments about Cohen were presented to the grand jury that returned the indictment and they didn't work because of the testimony of David Pecker.

Didn't you hear when he said he is the greatest president we have ever had?

The Independent has him pegged too:

Video footage from inside the courthouse in Manhattan last week actually showed court staff refusing to hold open a door for Mr Trump as he walked in to face a judge.

The former president has routinely told far-fetched stories about people crying when they encounter him, always behind the scenes and off camera and often supposedly involving people associated with the military or law enforcement.
That video also showed Trump scowling as he walked through the door. I think if someone who likes and respects you--breaks down in tears because of something bad that happens to you--the last thing you would do is scowl at them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1