GUILTY NY - Fahim Saleh, 33, millionaire tech entrepreneur, dismembered, Manhattan, 15 July 2020 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
July 18 2020
rbbm.
Saleh's family grateful for love and support as Haspil arraigned
''In a statement, Saleh's family says they are thankful "for the words of love and support from all over the world for our dear Fahim. We hear them and they are providing us strength during this time."
''We do, however, want to thank the NYPD and all members of law enforcement for their diligence and hard work in providing at least some peace for our family as we get ready to put our dear Fahim to rest."

The family adds that there will be a private service celebrating Saleh in the coming days''.

''Haspil was arraigned on second degree murder charges before Judge Jonathan Svetkey Saturday. He was provided an attorney, plead not guilty and held without bail following the arraignment. He's next scheduled to appear in court on August 17.''

''Haspil's lawyers say there “is much more to this narrative” than the accusations and his arrest.''

They spoke out to the media that they wanted the killer caught but AFAIK they haven't said anything publicly post-arrest.

wait the family of TH the killer spoke to the media? Or this was re Fahim’s family? Fahim’s family must’ve known the killer pretty well given the relationship ... wonder what they thought of him then.

This TH killer ...... Omg. He’s pretty young and must’ve had very strong feelings tied up in the relationship with Fahim (worked for him in personal capacity for almost 1/4 of his life), that can go some way toward explaining crazy actions. But how can he have been so brutal & and so stupid??

The early description of the elevator ride CCTV sounded like TH was hiding his identity from Fahim - “followed” him in implies they weren’t acknowledging each other, pretended to press another button. Given how out of touch with reality this ridiculous killer clown turned out to be, maybe he really did think he could disguise himself from Fahim ... ? So creepy.

wait the family of TH the killer spoke to the media? Or this was re Fahim’s family? Fahim’s family must’ve known the killer pretty well given the relationship ... wonder what they thought of him then.

This TH killer ...... Omg. He’s pretty young and must’ve had very strong feelings tied up in the relationship with Fahim (worked for him in personal capacity for almost 1/4 of his life), that can go some way toward explaining crazy actions. But how can he have been so brutal & and so stupid??

The early description of the elevator ride CCTV sounded like TH was hiding his identity from Fahim - “followed” him in implies they weren’t acknowledging each other, pretended to press another button. Given how out of touch with reality this ridiculous killer clown turned out to be, maybe he really did think he could disguise himself from Fahim ... ? So creepy.

I asked about Haspil’s family.

July 18 2020
rbbm.
Saleh's family grateful for love and support as Haspil arraigned
''In a statement, Saleh's family says they are thankful "for the words of love and support from all over the world for our dear Fahim. We hear them and they are providing us strength during this time."
''We do, however, want to thank the NYPD and all members of law enforcement for their diligence and hard work in providing at least some peace for our family as we get ready to put our dear Fahim to rest."

The family adds that there will be a private service celebrating Saleh in the coming days''.

''Haspil was arraigned on second degree murder charges before Judge Jonathan Svetkey Saturday. He was provided an attorney, plead not guilty and held without bail following the arraignment. He's next scheduled to appear in court on August 17.''

''Haspil's lawyers say there “is much more to this narrative” than the accusations and his arrest.''
Ok I’m sorry but how the heck do these lawyers plan to spin this?

this guy went to bed, woke up and felt zero remorse for tasering and stabbing someone to death. He then proceeded to buy a saw using the victim’s card and chop him up. Sorry but there’s no justification for this.

Ok I’m sorry but how the heck do these lawyers plan to spin this?

this guy went to bed, woke up and felt zero remorse for tasering and stabbing someone to death. He then proceeded to buy a saw using the victim’s card and chop him up. Sorry but there’s no justification for this.
They are probably going to paint him out as a victim himself and claim mental health issues and an abusive childhood.

I just hope they don't attack Saleh's character as part of their defense. The family has enough grief and pain to deal with.

They are probably going to paint him out as a victim himself and claim mental health issues and an abusive childhood.

I just hope they don't attack Saleh's character as part of their defense. The family has enough grief and pain to deal with.

I'm guessing the defense will be Extreme Emotional Distress, which is basically Insanity Lite with the idea to get it down to Manslaughter:
A Recent New York Case Shows Why The "Extreme Emotional Disturbance" Defense Should Be Abolished | FindLaw
I think by necessity FS's character will be attacked as without doing that there really isn't a defense that stands a chance. A pure Insanity defense almost never works in NY.

I'm guessing the defense will be Extreme Emotional Distress, which is basically Insanity Lite with the idea to get it down to Manslaughter:
A Recent New York Case Shows Why The "Extreme Emotional Disturbance" Defense Should Be Abolished | FindLaw
I think by necessity FS's character will be attacked as without doing that there really isn't a defense that stands a chance. A pure Insanity defense almost never works in NY.
I hope Extreme Emotional Distress doesn't fly since it's distress of his own making when he decided to embezzle $100,000 from his employer.

I'd be careful with that if I were his lawyer. That opens the door for the prosecution to assert he murdered Fahim because Fahim was going to report TH's embezzlement to the police - which potentially qualifies as 1st degree murder. imo

More details on what TH was doing, especially after the murder:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost...uying-balloons-after-ceos-murder-sources/amp/
I wonder if he embezzled more than the $90K FS knew about as it sounds like he had been doing ongoing embezzling prior to killing FS, not that he stole the CC after the murder.

It's crazy how this guy's brain doesn't function well in so many ways, from leaving traces to the crime that a smart 3rd grader could probably piece together, to having, of course, zero remorse and empathy and just walking around with his gf and buying balloons two days after.

It's crazy how this guy's brain doesn't function well in so many ways, from leaving traces to the crime that a smart 3rd grader could probably piece together, to having, of course, zero remorse and empathy and just walking around with his gf and buying balloons two days after.

LE calling him "...American Psycho only dumber" is probably right. He doesn't come across as a business embezzler but more like a serial killer type, which the getting caught embezzling brought out his depravity.

LE calling him "...American Psycho only dumber" is probably right. He doesn't come across as a business embezzler but more like a serial killer type, which the getting caught embezzling brought out his depravity.

That was a great quote. It make me wonder how a bright guy like FS ever hired this guy. Probably because FS had a really great heart and wanted to help TH prosper. TH's main skill besides web design was probably being a skilled salesman of himself. Very sad.

Owner of the air&b must be repulsed and livid. Imagine a killer renting your place, a day after dismembering his victim.
It's beyond me how TH can be so blasé and in a party mood that day.

To me it's easy to understand if you forget about the business embezzling. It seems quite in line for how serial killers are. I think he enjoyed the killing and may have even done the dismemberment to increase his thrill. He didn't buy the saw until the next day so that's why I'm thinking the dismemberment idea only came about after the murder...he killed FS but he still wanted to come back for more. Also even if he did pre-plan the dismemberment, I still think he enjoyed it and the whole ordeal was happy for him rather than somber.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheForgottenLives
Back