NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

''Another girlfriend of mine told me that Ghislaine used to come up to scout up there. She'd be roaming the shops, handing out her card. It happened regularly,' Brown said.'

Like a shark in bloodied water. It sounds like GM's scouting was well known in the area. I wonder if any of them or their parents went to the LE about GM at the time. Offering modeling/massage experience sounds so odd together. If there were complaints, could LE have stopped the ring earlier, or does it even matter, since JE got a plea deal first time around and immunity for his accomplices?

A bit off topic but may be relevant to give a glimpse of sentencing Ghislane may be facing .

Clare Bronfman sentenced to almost 7 years in prison for offences in NXIVM cult
Bronfman admitted in a guilty plea last year that she harboured someone who was living in the U.S. illegally for unpaid "labour and services" and that she committed credit card fraud on behalf of Raniere, leader of the group called NXIVM.
....... prosecutors said the group formed a secret sorority of brainwashed female "slaves" who were branded with his initials and forced to have sex with him.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bronfman-nxivm-sentencing-1.5744766
-----------------------------------
ps:
-- I tried to find links between Epstein and NXIVM but all I came up with was they both used the same lawyer (Alan Dershowitz)
-- 7 years is a long time for a wealthy Bronfman gal to spend in jail.
-- Ghislane may get even more.

A bit off topic but may be relevant to give a glimpse of sentencing Ghislane may be facing .

Clare Bronfman sentenced to almost 7 years in prison for offences in NXIVM cult
Bronfman admitted in a guilty plea last year that she harboured someone who was living in the U.S. illegally for unpaid "labour and services" and that she committed credit card fraud on behalf of Raniere, leader of the group called NXIVM.
....... prosecutors said the group formed a secret sorority of brainwashed female "slaves" who were branded with his initials and forced to have sex with him.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/bronfman-nxivm-sentencing-1.5744766
-----------------------------------
ps:
-- I tried to find links between Epstein and NXIVM but all I came up with was they both used the same lawyer (Alan Dershowitz)
-- 7 years is a long time for a wealthy Bronfman gal to spend in jail.
-- Ghislane may get even more.

Same lawyer, eh? AD? Coincidence? How often do these sex traffickers cross paths or do they stay out of their respective territories? If only I was a brain eating parasite and could get inside AD's mind for a quick look!

I once admired Dershowitz, now days not at all. Like all defense attorneys who charge the biggest bucks, he prides himself on arguing and winning controversial cases. He has turned from a bastion of the Law to a hired gun. In my opinion only from watching him for many many years.

This is AWFUL. The photo caption highlights the crispy, white, luxe, and comfy sheets. No mention of that huge magnifying light festooned with probing items. Anything you'd want to describe it as would involve powerlessness, personal space violations, humiliation, terror.... all under the guise of lovely. I'm tortured just thinking about it.

How could anyone even imagine something like this existed for such a long period. I hate to be overprotective of my children but there are alot of monsters out there

I mean, good for Amiel, I guess, but as a longtime enabler of the odious Conrad Black and worse I take her opinions with many, many shakers of salt ( I speak from personal knowledge here).

In MOO, she felt betrayed by GM, after all, when GM's father got caught, she helped her gain 'contacts' on this side of the pond, while GM ran in the opposite direction during CB's reckoning. Grifter gals are supposed to scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!

In MOO, she felt betrayed by GM, after all, when GM's father got caught, she helped her gain 'contacts' on this side of the pond, while GM ran in the opposite direction during CB's reckoning. Grifter gals are supposed to scratch my back and I'll scratch yours!

That's a shrewd analysis, and likely the case, IMO.

Ghislaine Maxwell hires lawyer who defended killer henchman of Osama bin Laden

"Attorney Bobbi Sternheim has been retained by the former girlfriend of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein who faces court next year on charges of grooming and abusing three girls under the age of 18.

The New York “super lawyer” has previously defended gang bosses and Mafia killers, but her most high-profile client was Khaled al-Fawwaz, a lieutenant of the al-Qaeda chief."

Court doc confirming BS as new lawyer on GM's case.

This may sound odd, but why does a lawyer that is known for defending terrorists and mob bosses take interest in a pedo case? BS needed a change of pace?

Ghislaine Maxwell hires lawyer who defended killer henchman of Osama bin Laden

"Attorney Bobbi Sternheim has been retained by the former girlfriend of paedophile Jeffrey Epstein who faces court next year on charges of grooming and abusing three girls under the age of 18.

The New York “super lawyer” has previously defended gang bosses and Mafia killers, but her most high-profile client was Khaled al-Fawwaz, a lieutenant of the al-Qaeda chief."

Court doc confirming BS as new lawyer on GM's case.

This may sound odd, but why does a lawyer that is known for defending terrorists and mob bosses take interest in a pedo case? BS needed a change of pace?
High profile. Deep pockets. Clearly justice isn’t her driving force. Imo

I am 100 percent convinced that Maxwell is not in a jail cell. This is one of the biggest cases of the past 20 years and there is NOT ONE photo of her in custody. Not one photo in a jumpsuit. No photos of the arrest which is quite unusual in such a high profile case. It would be the equivalent of the media ignoring the OJ Simpson case. Seriously. Let's be real ? Can we? The last photo of her is at an In and Out Burger reading a CIA operatives book. Again, that shows the ties both Maxwell and Epstein had with CIA and we know by now we can't trust them. Remember MK ULTRA? I use to be soooo aggravated when people denied it and said i was a conspiracy theorist, but then in the 90s the President admitted to the public it did occur and the CIA was testing people without their knowledge. Just one of dozens examples.

I am 100 percent convinced that Maxwell is not in a jail cell. This is one of the biggest cases of the past 20 years and there is NOT ONE photo of her in custody. Not one photo in a jumpsuit. No photos of the arrest which is quite unusual in such a high profile case. It would be the equivalent of the media ignoring the OJ Simpson case. Seriously. Let's be real ? Can we? The last photo of her is at an In and Out Burger reading a CIA operatives book. Again, that shows the ties both Maxwell and Epstein had with CIA and we know by now we can't trust them. Remember MK ULTRA? I use to be soooo aggravated when people denied it and said i was a conspiracy theorist, but then in the 90s the President admitted to the public it did occur and the CIA was testing people without their knowledge. Just one of dozens examples.
No requirement for jailhouse photos .... plenty of "famous people" in jail and we are not given pictures .... even in most court appearances the most we get to see is an artists rendition of the person charged.

Besides , Maxwell has not yet been found guilty... and pictures of her would simply be fuel for the tabloids ... especially in her home country of Britain.

In some cases (jails) a renegade guard may sneak a picture ..... but I think in Maxwells case she is triple isolated from just about everything including "accidental death" or suicide.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist