NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@KlasfeldReports

Some professional news… Reporting from New York, Washington, Ecuador, Guantánamo Bay and beyond, it’s been an amazing 12-year run with Courthouse News. After next week, I’ll be moving on to start an exciting new adventure.
Good luck to him. I hope he's still court reporting, but I wouldn't be surprised if he's going on to bigger things.

MANHATTAN (CN) — A deposition believed to show Ghislaine Maxwell perjuring herself by denying knowledge of Jeffrey Epstein’s sex-trafficking empire must be unsealed, the Second Circuit ruled on Monday.

“We cannot conclude that the district court abused its discretion in ordering the unsealing of the deposition materials,” the three-judge panel wrote in an unsigned summary order.

Ghislaine Maxwell Deposition Must Be Public, 2nd Circuit Affirms

Let's prosecute this woman already! She needs sentenced to the fullest. Such a sick bunch of people. So many prominent people are sticking to it like like a web and need prosecuted also. I can't wait. This case makes me sick but it needs prosecuted. There's a whole lot of justice to be served considering the involvement of minors & teens. Sick sob's jmo Strict justice at the least!

Last edited:
Let's prosecute this woman already! She needs sentenced to the fullest. Such a sick bunch of people. So many prominent people are sticking to it like like a web and need prosecuted also. I can't wait. This case makes me sick but it needs prosecuted. There's a whole lot of justice to be served considering the involvement of minors & teens. Sick sob's jmo Strict justice at the least!

Perverts. Pedophiles. Politicians. Princes. Pimps. There might even be a judge or two. Wonder what names the DA from the Virgin Islands will find on the scrubbed passenger lists.

If you are anticipating this drop like I am you can set alerts:

EkuczOaW0AAzXyW

You know, I've been keeping up on this case in the news, but really, what can you say about it? She's vile, all these people need to be named and shamed and she deserves zero quarter. There is nothing else WS appropriate in my thoughts about this case or her.

I do wish her longevity, though. That's my something nice to say.

@KlasfeldReports
Ghislaine Maxwell's attorney says she is considering an emergency appeal of the Second Circuit's unsealing order but is having trouble reaching her jailed client. They opposed releasing the deposition today, as attorneys for Virginia Giuffre currently plan.

Moments after this letter by Ghislaine Maxwell's counsel became public, Judge Preska endorsed the one filed on behalf of Virginia Giuffre—seeking the release today. Giuffre "may proceed with filing the relevant documents to the public docket," the judge said.
EkzImpkWAAEX73Q

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
9m

Now in Ghislaine Maxwell's criminal case... Prosecutors ask a judge not to order them to turn over photographs of Epstein victims to the defense yet because the timing "would be premature and would reveal the scope and focus of the government’s ongoing investigation."

EkzmOGGX0AAzaR4

Adam Klasfeld
@KlasfeldReports

·
8m

Replying to
@KlasfeldReports
Ghislaine Maxwell claims that the photographs, of Epstein victims who have not accused her in this case, are necessary for her defense. Prosecutors deny that, and they add, in any event, they can be turned over eight weeks before trial.

Link to docket

Maxwell AUSAs 10 20 2020

Replying to
@KlasfeldReports
Ghislaine Maxwell claims that the photographs, of Epstein victims who have not accused her in this case, are necessary for her defense. Prosecutors deny that, and they add, in any event, they can be turned over eight weeks before trial.

Link to docket

Maxwell AUSAs 10 20 2020

No more photos of exploited girls and women for you, GM. Enough.

I'm about halfway through. It's a quick read because of the spacing/layout.

Did she have like 10,000 hours of prep on this? She has not answered one question in a straight yes or no so far.

I'm just at the point where she's asking what is a s*x toy. Seriously, girl? It's laughable, the whole thing.

Not for the victims, of course, I mean the whole doublespeak, the lawyers constant bickering, and seriously, she doesn't answer one single thing in a straightforward manner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lolofeist