NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tayaway said: "Do you have a link to MSM mentioning she wanted a pic of her with the POI PA?"

Virginia Roberts said Ms Maxwell asked Epstein to take a picture to show her family, and she then carried out her instructions to entertain the Prince.

Story behind iconic Prince Andrew photo with Virginia Giuffre - NZ Herald

VR probably showed that photo off to her parents and friends that she had had an encounter with PA until her lawyer asked her for the photo and told her that that photo could now be worth millions.

Thanks, @Estelle! ...It'd make sense for a teenager to show off such a photo to those around her. Do we know if LE has interviewed anybody about it?

Journalist Michael Thomas, who was the first to copy the photograph in 2011, is convinced the picture is genuine because he found it in the middle of a bundle of photographs.

So it's from a stack of photos VRG had kept? What are the other images of?

Prince Andrew told BBC last month: "You can't prove whether or not that photograph is faked because it's a photograph of a photograph of a photograph.

What? How would he know how many times the image was copied? So is he admitting it's a real photograph that may or may not be doctored? Quick, look into a mirror and say 'photograph' 3 times and wait for his hand to show up!

"It's very difficult to be able to prove it, but I don't remember that photograph being taken … That's me but whether that's my hand … I have simply no recollection of the photograph ever being taken."

Whose hand is on POI PA's back? It looks to belong to VRG. Did JE catch them in mid embrace, as she was about to put her hand on her hip or take it away?

TAYAWAY SAID: Thanks, @Estelle! ...It'd make sense for a teenager to show off such a photo to those around her. Do we know if LE has interviewed anybody about it?

No I don't think LE has interviewed anyone about it. However, there have often been questions in the media about whether it has been photoshopped.

@KlasfeldReports
·
15m

Small wrinkle: Prince Andrew's been served... again, Virginia Giuffre's lawyer says. And lest there be any doubt about service, a federal judge has issued a formal request to the U.K. government (known as a "letters rogatory") on the matter.

E_wLFcIVQAA9Qwt

E_wLKIvVUAYrVxW

It reminds me of a situation when a school has to send registered/electronic letters to parents who are reluctant to meet a class or head teachers.
Such notices are marked in documentation in case parents claim they werent informed of some issues concerning their children.
It happens unfortunately.

I have a question.

(I'm trying my best to phrase this correctly and respectfully. I know you have strict pro-victim rules. I'm not trying to say that she should be in trouble necessarily, I'm just genuinely confused about the legal stuff and how it is working in this matter. Hopefully I did it ok.)

Could someone please explain to me why Virginia Giuffre nee Roberts is not in criminal or civil legal trouble herself for the things that she did in connection with Epstein once she had reached legal adulthood?

I have a question.

(I'm trying my best to phrase this correctly and respectfully. I know you have strict pro-victim rules. I'm not trying to say that she should be in trouble necessarily, I'm just genuinely confused about the legal stuff and how it is working in this matter. Hopefully I did it ok.)

Could someone please explain to me why Virginia Giuffre nee Roberts is not in criminal or civil legal trouble herself for the things that she did in connection with Epstein once she had reached legal adulthood?

When you're sex trafficked, it's not your choice. Minor and adult women alike were afraid of JE/GM, for a variety of reasons including the fact that JE/GM were in close with various world leaders, royals, and operated with access to an absurd amount of money. Victims are not smiling for the camera and sleeping with rich guys b/c they want to.

When you're sex trafficked, it's not your choice. Minor and adult women alike were afraid of JE/GM, for a variety of reasons including the fact that JE/GM were in close with various world leaders, royals, and operated with access to an absurd amount of money. Victims are not smiling for the camera and sleeping with rich guys b/c they want to.
Besides VG took advantage of her trip to Thailand to break free of JE/GM.
She got married and started new life in Australia. And she was barely 19 at that time.

Last edited:
It's very telling IMO that on that trip to Thailand she fully intended to go back, she wasn't looking to escape. Such was the hold that JE and GM had on her. It was only because she met and fell in love with a young Australian man that she got out.

Besides VG took advantage of her trip to Thailand to break free of JE/GM.
She got married and started new life in Australia. And she was barely 19 at that time.

It's very telling IMO that on that trip to Thailand she fully intended to go back, she wasn't looking to escape. Such was the hold that JE and GM had on her. It was only because she met and fell in love with a young Australian man that she got out.

Thank you for your replies.
Did Virginia ever participate in the trafficing of other girls and women?

Thank you for your replies.
Did Virginia ever participate in the trafficing of other girls and women?

VRG recruited other underaged girls for JE:

Daily Beast 2019

Eventually, she said Maxwell trained her to recruit new girls for Epstein.

“Jeffrey was very particular in the kind of girls he wanted. First off, the younger the better.”

Epstein said that to her, Giuffre claimed, and “Maxwell said that too. During the training and telling me how to do it, she said ‘You always have to go for the youngest-looking ones.’”

Giuffre said she reluctantly brought other girls to Epstein.

“It’ll always haunt me.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members