NY - Ghislaine Maxwell, Jeffrey Epstein confidante, arrested on Sex Abuse charges, July 2020 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks @otto .Yes, VG recruited other girls for Epstein. But I've imagined she'd avoid the potential "legal trouble" since she was a minor herself when all this began. I think LE consider Epstein, the Prince and Maxwell big fish and will be grateful for the details VG provides without charging her. MOO

Epstein and Maxwell were the principals in the scheme. Prince Andrew, Disney chairman George Mitchell, a Nobel Prize recipient, granddaughter of explorer Jacques Cousteau, Highbridge Capital co-founder Glenn Dubin and his wife Eva Andersson Dubin, and others have absolutely denied Giuffre's allegations. Most are outraged to be mentioned by Giuffre.

These are the most significant allegations in Jeffrey Epstein accuser Virginia Giuffre's unsealed memoir

Giuffre alleges that Brunel brought over 1000 women to Epstein. There is one indictment in Paris from the 1990s, which is unrelated to Epstein. It's odd that none of the 1000 women have come forward. It's also odd that there are no charges related to rape of Giuffre, who claims that Brunel "no longer has power over her."

"It is not clear what Giuffre told the closed-door hearing, but her court appearance comes after years of accusations against Brunel. Giuffre said in a 2016 deposition, made public in 2019, that Epstein and British socialite Ghislaine Maxwell had directed her to provide sexual services for Brunel. And speaking to NBC's "Dateline" in a special that aired in 2019, Giuffre said Epstein told her that he had slept with "over a thousand women that Brunel brought in."

I wanted Brunel to know that he no longer has the power over me, that I am a grown woman now and I've decided to hold him accountable for what he did to me and so many others," Giuffre said."
Jeffrey Epstein accuser testifies against modeling agent in Paris

"Brunel — said to have supplied girls for Andrew’s billionaire sex-trafficker friend Jeffrey Epstein — has now been charged with raping a young model when she was 17 in the late 1990s.

Now in her 40s and living in the US, she told magistrates Brunel raped her in her Paris home after her drink was spiked in a nightclub."
Jeffrey Epstein's model agent friend charged with raping teenager in 1990s

Thanks @otto .Yes, VG recruited other girls for Epstein. But I've imagined she'd avoid the potential "legal trouble" since she was a minor herself when all this began. I think LE consider Epstein, the Prince and Maxwell big fish and will be grateful for the details VG provides without charging her. MOO

I see lots of comments here claiming that, because Giuffre was 17 years old when she met Epstein, she is not guilty of luring children for a pedophile even though this may have happened when she was 18 or 19 years old. If we were discussing a 17 year old male who met a pedophile, and a year later lured children for that pedophile, would that also be okay?

I see lots of comments here claiming that, because Giuffre was 17 years old when she met Epstein, she is not guilty of luring children for a pedophile even though this may have happened when she was 18 or 19 years old. If we were discussing a 17 year old male who met a pedophile, and a year later lured children for that pedophile, would that also be okay?
She is MRS Giuffre! Or Virginia G/R.

It is called grooming. Both males and females can be groomed by grown-up perps to change their way of thinking, and justify such acts as all ok. Groomed victims do not just "wake up" when they turn 18.

MOO

I can only speak for my own posts, but I'm giving her leeway because she was a sex trafficking victim at the time. She didn't just 'meet' a pedophile, she was abused and trafficked.

They saw her vulnerabilities and exploited them. They recognised her damaged childhood and took advantage. It wasn't a 'meeting'.

Giuffre alleges that Brunel brought over 1000 women to Epstein. There is one indictment in Paris from the 1990s, which is unrelated to Epstein. It's odd that none of the 1000 women have come forward.

And speaking to NBC's "Dateline" in a special that aired in 2019, Giuffre said Epstein told her that he had slept with "over a thousand women that Brunel brought in."
SBM. VRG didn't claim Epstein slept with over 1000 women provided by Brunel. She claims that is what Epstein told her.

I can only speak for my own posts, but I'm giving her leeway because she was a sex trafficking victim at the time. She didn't just 'meet' a pedophile, she was abused and trafficked.

They saw her vulnerabilities and exploited them. They recognised her damaged childhood and took advantage. It wasn't a 'meeting'.

That's true. Giuffre has been a victim of sexual assault since the age of seven. Epstein is also not the first sex trafficker to exploit her. At age 14, she lived with her father, who helped her live a stable life and obtain work at one of Trump's properties. At age 17, she met Epstein and in March 2001 she met Prince Andrew in London.

SBM. VRG didn't claim Epstein slept with over 1000 women provided by Brunel. She claims that is what Epstein told her.

Brunel has been investigated, and there are no charges related to any claims that he provided one, or one thousand, women to Epstein. Epstein cannot speak for himself. Therefore, we have to take Giuffre's word that Epstein made the claim in earnest, and, that Giuffre genuinely believed that by speaking up, Brunel "no longer has the power over" her. There are no charges against Brunel in relation to Giuffre, which leaves me curious about what she means when she claims that he no long has power over her.

Good point @otto . I am processing this now. Clearly there is more I need to learn and understand about luring, recruiting and grooming for the purposes of rape and SA.

Good point @otto . I am processing this now. Clearly there is more I need to learn and understand about luring, recruiting and grooming for the purposes of rape and SA.

I don't think any of us can understand what Giuffre has gone through, especially during childhood. It seems that she was repeatedly victimized by predators and sex traffickers. Even after her father helped her find stability in her life at age 14, she was again victimized by Epstein at age 17.

I think we've all heard of victims who grow up to victimize. Without counselling, that cycle of abuse can continue. Fortunately, Giuffre escaped that cycle of abuse when she met her husband.

why just those three and not any of the others she allegedly had sex with? a lot of famous people allegedly went to this Island....what i dont get is why arent any of them being sued

I don't think any of us can understand what Giuffre has gone through, especially during childhood. It seems that she was repeatedly victimized by predators and sex traffickers. Even after her father helped her find stability in her life at age 14, she was again victimized by Epstein at age 17.

I think we've all heard of victims who grow up to victimize. Without counselling, that cycle of abuse can continue. Fortunately, Giuffre escaped that cycle of abuse when she met her husband.

wasnt there another guy shortly before Epstein who was questionable?

why just those three and not any of the others she allegedly had sex with? a lot of famous people allegedly went to this Island....what i dont get is why arent any of them being sued

Perhaps the photo Virginia has with Prince Andrew is the only proof she has ? This photo also has Ghislaine Maxwell in the background - in Ghislaine's London apt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member