NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have not read one post on this thread, but I have seen pics and video of two other giraffes giving birth in the past ten days!

Why do I think that position she is having with the arched tail means something?
She must know I was going to sleep early.

Why do I think that position she is having with the arched tail means something?
She must know I was going to sleep early.

I've noticed that too. I know that when dogs are in heat their tales arch like that.
Why is it sunny on my live feed?
Did she have the baby?

^sbm
While impatiently awaiting for April, we can check zooborns.com blog wa newborn zoo animal. Each day usu 3-5 pix, and a 1-2 min vid and several paragraphs about baby, parent(s) &/or sibs.

If you just can't wait any longer specifically for a giraffe birthing vid, you can watch this April 10, 2017 entry: http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/2017/04/chester-zoos-giraffe-birth-caught-on-camera.html

"CCTV cameras at Chester Zoo recently captured the beautiful moment a rare Rothschild’s Giraffe calf was born. The five-foot-tall male arrived April 3 to eight-year-old mum Orla. His fall to earth and first wobbly steps were also caught on camera."
Here's that little tyke born Ap 3.
6a010535647bf3970b01b8d27636cd970c-800wi

They are just soooo darn cute!!!!!! Seriously such a smooshy loveable face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have little Mohawks [emoji23][emoji23][emoji7]

It would be interesting to compare some of the earliest screenshots to how she looks now.

U2forever, those cakes look awesome. I need cake. Maybe I should get one for the birth when it happens.

We are getting Opy a leash this weekend. Will report back!!! [emoji3]

I've noticed that too. I know that when dogs are in heat their tales arch like that.
Did she have the baby?

Try this link:
[video=youtube;dz_errIBq3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_errIBq3Y[/video]

Did she have the baby?

Are you here? [video=youtube;dz_errIBq3Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dz_errIBq3Y[/video]

:great::laughcry::hilarious:

Copycat! (Me is)

OUCH... that hurt... I mean that imaginary contraction or baby movement, or my blurry vision hallucinations!

Anyone here have the hoof alert?

:dance: I have the "hoof alert" set up for my phone. My kids and I have been watching April since the end of February. I will post here when I get the alert. :) ... I dare say it will be tonight... I hope so, my 11 year old and I have a bet that includes french toast for breakfast in effect if April delivers by 8am our time!

Oh come on camera! Don't fail us now! Ugh!

Giraffes just look like they are born with attitude. I love it. Reminds me of my almost 22yr old son.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member