NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am telling you Miss April you had better not be just having a "gassy" day!

I thought wish we had audio!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Audio of April and her gas. :laughing:
That is what my Dear Husband is for. The more the merrier I gas.

She was standing next to the outside door with her tail out and what I thought was the hooves starting to come was the black latch on the door :(

See, the calf is going to make the great escape and we will never ever get to see her. :scared:

She is totally posturing in different ways

It's something ain't it!

I just want to say that I enjoy you all so much!!! I just love reading and posting here. :loveyou:

I have just called 911 and told them I need a transport to the nearest mental facility.

I just looked up "do giraffes fart"? I tell myself I was just trying to do a rule out- was kinda hoping the answer would have been def not - then that confirms all the rear end activity!

While looking at the results - I thought OK pick up the phone - the time has come!

The irony here is I can't recall a time i googled something and did not get an instant answer - and decided I am not scrolling through a bunch of results to find the answer to "do giraffes fart" at 130 in the morning

This is very serious!

In our business this typical known as a break with reality!

I hear sirens !!

Given that they have digestive systems similar to cattle, I think they probably do fart. Supposedly cow farts produce more methane on the planet than any other source (maybe that's just an urban legend?).

Given that they have digestive systems similar to cattle, I think they probably do fart. Supposedly cow farts produce more methane on the planet than any other source (maybe that's just an urban legend?).
I
heard that also - and maybe I am gullible but it kinda made sense to me!!

Like I said the sirens are closer !!

I will reframe from researching that at what is now 133 in the morning! Kinda has the same ring as the earlier question

What would happen if I dropped dead and that would be the last entry on my google at this time of the night! Not that I suppose it might be better if the question arose at noon!

Was afraid to get water - I thought after this endurance test, I would be willing to deyhradate than miss it !

You know tho - it might be better for it to be late, casue if occurs in daytime their server might crash

I wish giraffes panted like doggies would be far easier to know if grabbing a glass or water or taking a quick shower is ok!

You know tho - it might be better for it to be late, casue if occurs in daytime their server might crash

OMGosh! Can you imagine if after all this time......their server crashed??? :pullhair:

I
heard that also - and maybe I am gullible but it kinda made sense to me!!

Like I said the sirens are closer !!

I will reframe from researching that at what is now 133 in the morning! Kinda has the same ring as the earlier question

What would happen if I dropped dead and that would be the last entry on my google at this time of the night! Not that I suppose it might be better if the question arose at noon!

Was afraid to get water - I thought after this endurance test, I would be willing to deyhradate than miss it !

Hilarious! I'm up late and watching April and laughed so hard at your post. :D

OMGosh! Can you imagine if after all this time......their server crashed??? :pullhair:

It has crossed my mind before -- cause this is gonna explode (pardon pun) and I feel confident that Jordon did not buy a super duper server sorry jmo

It is also like the other crashes did not only happen during the blizzard - is that correct?

In case anyone is interested, live stream of radiohead playing at Coachella starts in 20 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/user/coachella/coachellalive

I have so enjoyed this thread! Watching April is so addictive. She's just mesmerizing to watch, isn't she?

Thank, La Louve!

When you were here before
Couldn't look you in the eye
You're just like an angel
Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special
You're so fu$%#in' special

But I'm a creep, I'm a weirdo.
What the hell am I doing here?
I don't belong here....

Thank, La Louve!

Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special

I don't belong here....

OK fine I will get you an ambulance in route also maybe we can get a buy one free ride get the other... ha !

If the cops ever had reason to search through my IPad they'd think I was looney.
Everything from murderous pedophiles to watching giraffes in labor.
They'd lock me up for sure.

Seriously I'm in awe of that beautiful animal, it's the most gracious creature that walked this earth. God's imagination and artistry ran wild when He created the giraffe.

Thank, La Louve!

Your skin makes me cry
You float like a feather
In a beautiful world
And I wish I was special

I don't belong here....

That was their closing song last Sunday night in Portland! Always fun to hear it with the crowd singing along :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member