Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LaborDayRN
OMGosh! Can you imagine if after all this time......their server crashed??? :pullhair:

It has crossed my mind before -- cause this is gonna explode (pardon pun) and I feel confident that Jordon did not buy a super duper server sorry jmo

It is also like the other crashes did not only happen during the blizzard - is that correct?

Oy vey mama.
There ya go again CARIIS, spewing the cold hard facts, for everyone to see. :shame:

chop chop April -- we are not giraffes and do not "function" on 8 minutes of sleep per 24 hours

My back is hurting and I am not schlepping around with a 150 pound thing inside me!!

be fair jeezzzzzzzz

If the cops ever had reason to search through my IPad they'd think I was looney.
Everything from murderous pedophiles to watching giraffes in labor.
They'd lock me up for sure.

Seriously I'm in awe of that beautiful animal, it's the most gracious creature that walked this earth. God's imagination and artistry ran wild when He created the giraffe.

BBM
If that happened to me, I would be the only person to be placed on DeathRow because me puters, phones and tablets incriminate me in every murder ever committed.
I would even be accused of being, Jackass the stripper.
I swear, I cannot catch a break.

BeLIEve it or not, they'll get you, you are not alone, and they will get us.
So, all we have left to do to save our lives is, jump on Olivers back, he will take us to safety.
I'll meet you round back, we will take the left turn to Albuquerque...

If the cops ever had reason to search through my IPad they'd think I was looney.
Everything from murderous pedophiles to watching giraffes in labor.
They'd lock me up for sure.

Seriously I'm in awe of that beautiful animal, it's the most gracious creature that walked this earth. God's imagination and artistry ran wild when He created the giraffe.

That has crossed my mind also! like good lord if the search history on here related to terrorists was found good lord

A lot of us have more searches on terroists than 75% of the folks the media claims are terrorists when they are mass shootings!!

BBM
If that happened to me, I would be the only person to be placed on DeathRow because me puters, phones and tablets incriminate me in every murder ever committed.

So, all we have left to do to save our lives is, jump on Olivers back, he will take us to safety.

If that should ever happen there should be a pact between WS'ers brother & sisterhood to always bail each other out. The cops would never understand otherwise!

Albuquerque? I'm from Aus.....hang a left at Woolloomooloo then a right hook at Parramatta. :giggle:

BBM

That is funny!

Is she standing in the corner eating or is she trancing out ??

I'm bipolar. In a nut shell means, I don't sleep, ever.

Me too - try the Lunesta my dear I am serious!

Sometimes like last night did not keep me down but 95% of the time a life saver.

There is nothing more torturous than being exhausted and unable to quiet the mind.

I am expecting a UPS thing tomm and I am gonna go put a sign on the doorbell saying don't ring just leave it

Cause I am hesitant to take it cause of Miss April and coming off a bad night and getting disturbed by a damn package ..............ugh!

If that should ever happen there should be a pact between WS'ers brother & sisterhood to always bail each other out. The cops would never understand otherwise!

Albuquerque? I'm from Aus.....hang a left at Woolloomooloo then a right hook at Parramatta. :giggle:

:laugh:

Human = The Lamaze method. Breaaath!

Giraffe = chew cud. Chill out, stroll around, lick butt, chew cud.

Albuquerque? I'm from Aus.....hang a left at Woolloomooloo then a right hook at Parramatta.
:giggle:

It's a BugsBunny thing. lol
[video=youtube;e8TUwHTfOOU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8TUwHTfOOU[/video]

Right, but it could be left. Even though right sounds right and left sounds, well... left.
:fence:

but what about if up was down or up and down was down or up then what would happen to left if it is right and right if it is left . while a square could a circle or possibly a rectangle be an octagon?

FUNNY now other folks on the thread are thinking "oh no two bipolar suffers going"

were fine guys.................just playing around!!

ahhhh....dagnabit! The live stream is down. :waiting:

Edited.......it's back! Just a momentary glitch. They must be toying with us night owls.........

Edited.......it's back! Just a momentary glitch. They must be toying with us night owls.........

You scared me I thought oh sh&& this means I have been watching the wrong one cause nothing happened here !!

But seriously think about , if they had crashes without the blizzard - honestly when is last time you had a website crash - for me been a really long time and reminds me of Windows 95 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chala