NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Ours baba is taller then me!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I should not have rewound and watch that. Absolutely broke my heart to see April in such distress. I wonder what she will do the next time one of them comes in her pen.

I just did that a while ago found it amazing!

Do giraffes have memories - ie is April gonna remember that the last time you things were in our nursery you stole my kid get out!

There were times as she agitated I thought oh god what might happen if she got back in - what would they do?

Do they neck at humans or just kick em off the face the earth?!

I was amazed my gson was so "OK: with being held ?

Did not really like that part he had to be petrified.

Was so cool when they were going into Oliver suite (!) for the little guy it was another whole new world to explore!

Wish there was a way someone who is really internet sharp can start an online campaign to just keep the webcam on . How time intensive can it be?

You have gotten enough money to cover the server fee Toys R us pardon me Babies or us , will pick it up I am sure

Last I heard they are killing it five days after delivery.

Baby is full of mischief. Boy is he going to be a handful. He will make Oliver look like a pussy cat. Look at his face in that pic!

17903430_960070200762526_8132415428301770464_n.jpg

^
#LotsaTrouble

#Bullisabullisabull

#noteven24hrsold

Sorry if this has been posted!

4/16 Morning Update
Vet Check and a Thumbs Up
This morning the team got hands on with baby to do a full vet check and record height and weight.
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 129 lbs
(there is a weight drop the first 24 hours)
Baby checks out just perfect!
Nursing strongly this morning without any concerns.
April has recovered perfectly and is eating everything in sight!

17903430_960070200762526_8132415428301770464_n.jpg

Too much cuteness!

I have always had this sense, and at times it has made me feel bad for him (the human). It seems as if he is a little left out.

He comes off as shy so that might just his preference in terms of socialization, but a lot of the time I felt like Jordon and the lady talked over him

The body language in this pic -- it hit me again. !

Where can I view it?

Like the idiot that I am I just stumbled across this like three days ago. For some reason I thought cause it was live you could not go "backward" DUH

I think that belief system was cause during Periscopes on "events" it occurred to me that in reality I never tried to go back on a breaking news story - if that makes sense! Who wants to go backward when an event is live!

One can go back ad nuausam on CNN when needed ha!

I rewound until i saw people!

Guest Comment Card:

During out stay, we have noticed that housekeeping does not appear to have been provided with clean sheets! My gson is now residing in room 407, and we feel with a youngin in there-- fresh sheets are important.

We would be most appreciative, in light of your recent rags to riches, bank account, if you would go purchase an entire amount of new fresh linens.

Covering up and moving around feces, urine, blood and placenta droppings is not our definition of a clean and safe environ for my whippersnapper!

We look forward to seeing a marked improvment in housekeeping services in the future.

Sincerely,

Grandpa Cariis

Cariis, you are a treasure!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Congrats to gmas Labor and Perfecting ain't our boy the cutest, smartest, most handsome, most amazing, beyond compare, priceless, precious, stunning

I am Jewish so this is in fun!

pause here for folks not of the Jewish faith-

if of Jewish faith here is the rest of the sentence...
most marvelous, fascinating, incredible,

pause if of the the orthodox Jewish faith proceed

I think he looks like bob, no I think he looks like Normans great great uncle, no I think he looks like Margie third nephew from bobs side, no I think he looks like Annes third cousin from Europe, no I think he looks like Davids second born from his fourth wife, no I think he looks like .................

If a regular Temple attendee continue
cutest, smartest, most handsome, most amazing, beyond compare, priceless, precious, stunning

and start again

I think he looks like bob, no I think he looks like Normans great great uncle, no I think he looks like Margie third nephew from bobs side, no I think he looks like Annes third cousin from Europe, no I think he looks like Davids second born from his fourth wife, no I think he looks like ............

Rinse and repeat until the Bat/Bar Mitzvah!!

I am sorry I have tried to like him. My Ossicones alert phony, car salesman ee, hustler smooth talker $$$$$$

If you notice in any interview he has to ask staff questions on this one he had no idea time of initial contractions. But he is so involved.

Now he has broadened out everyone's money to be about being a boost to the economy in his area - what are you even talking about Jordon?

I just realized that their first game was only to tell people that gave him the $5 bucks calves gender..........but your all about educating, and giving and giving and then giving a bunch more

An authentic altruist at this point would sound something, IMO, like "i am proud to report that we have, thus far , given over $325,241 to the save the giraffe's foundation.[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
"A significant amount" is how congress talks moo

According to JOrdon [FONT=&quot]"At the end of the day, we remember that we sell fun."
[/FONT]

http://www.twcnews.com/nys/binghamt...fe-adventure-animal-park-owner-interview.html

http://www.newyorkupstate.com/zoos/..._when_his_bar_flooded_he_followed_his_dr.html

Congrats to gmas Labor and Perfecting ain't our boy the cutest, smartest, most handsome, most amazing, beyond compare, priceless, precious, stunning

I am Jewish so this is in fun!

pause here for folks not of the Jewish faith-

if of Jewish faith here is the rest of the sentence...
most marvelous, fascinating, incredible,

pause if of the the orthodox Jewish faith proceed

I think he looks like bob, no I think he looks like Normans great great uncle, no I think he looks like Margie third nephew from bobs side, no I think he looks like Annes third cousin from Europe, no I think he looks like Davids second born from his fourth wife, no I think he looks like .................

If a regular Temple attendee continue
cutest, smartest, most handsome, most amazing, beyond compare, priceless, precious, stunning

and start again

I think he looks like bob, no I think he looks like Normans great great uncle, no I think he looks like Margie third nephew from bobs side, no I think he looks like Annes third cousin from Europe, no I think he looks like Davids second born from his fourth wife, no I think he looks like ............

Rinse and repeat until the Bat/Bar Mitzvah!!
I'd like an application for honorary orthodox giraffe family member status. If I pay 4.99 to the preservation of knobby knees & dotty necks can i get the application rushed? Thanks in advance, Auntie T.

I just did that a while ago found it amazing!

Do giraffes have memories - ie is April gonna remember that the last time you things were in our nursery you stole my kid get out!

There were times as she agitated I thought oh god what might happen if she got back in - what would they do?

Do they neck at humans or just kick em off the face the earth?!

I was amazed my gson was so "OK: with being held ?

Did not really like that part he had to be petrified.

Was so cool when they were going into Oliver suite (!) for the little guy it was another whole new world to explore!

Wish there was a way someone who is really internet sharp can start an online campaign to just keep the webcam on . How time intensive can it be?

You have gotten enough money to cover the server fee Toys R us pardon me Babies or us , will pick it up I am sure

Last I heard they are killing it five days after delivery.

I think giraffe's are considered quite intelligent, so I think they would have a good memory. It will be very interesting to see if they are able to separate them again. I honestly was waiting for April to kick through that fence.

I missed the babby weighing. Couldn't find it on the latest four hour video. If anyone saved it would you mind posting it? Cheers!

I think giraffe's are considered quite intelligent, so I think they would have a good memory. It will be very interesting to see if they are able to separate them again. I honestly was waiting for April to kick through that fence.

So was I her neck movements were strong and sweeping

I'd like an application for honorary orthodox giraffe family member status. If I pay 4.99 to the preservation of knobby knees & dotty necks can i get the application rushed? Thanks in advance, Auntie T.

Rush applications are on sale today only.

They are $14.99 plus handling, plus shipping ,plus delivery fee, plus printing the form out, plus tax plus.

*this special offer is only avaiable to people who already gave us the $5 . If you would like the special on rush applications give us the $5 dollars now and you will reeive todays special !

I missed the babby weighing. Couldn't find it on the latest four hour video. If anyone saved it would you mind posting it? Cheers!

It is on YouTube. Don't really want to post link because not sure it is from AAP but it is there.

:giggle:
Rush applications are on sale today only.

They are $14.99 plus handling, plus shipping ,plus delivery fee, plus printing the form out, plus tax plus.

*this special offer is only avaiable to people who already gave us the $5 . If you would like the special on rush applications give us the $5 dollars now and you will reeive todays special !

The Baby has a natural curiosity and was trying to peek through the crack in the plywood at the outside world!

Is the baby hiding out in the corner??

Have you paid your 5.00 bucks? Only those that paid can see him! [emoji12]

I joke. I think he is. I keep checking and haven't seen him. Must be tucked away. ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SluethinAway
Back