NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Curly tongue puppy :).

attachment.php

Oh look look look a baby!!

56ef810250a1313c9e7f02e95c79a9f7.jpg

Opy sleeping in s basket on my table now. Le sigh. Because there is nowhere else to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't most of us WISH we could get in those positions again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I loved all of the pictures! I am going to have to learn to laugh inside though because my husband is looking at me funny with much greater frequency than normal. Also, I don't want him to think I am so happy he can head butt me again.

Will Oliver attach my gson? Are they going to have to be separated for ages?

Why would Olivia "want " to do that?

If that is how this works then April is going to be more than willing to totally attack Olivor?

Come on guys we love Oliver , my gson has already indicated that he likes that corner. The world is in love with my gson.

Go up there and move the camera a little . Would we all not love to see my gson all cute and really sleeping? I think so

Come on Jordon - we all love April - we have been watching our gal for 8 weeks- the star is my granson move the camera just a little

There are very sophisticated internet people here do whatever tweet insta FB ask them to move the camera TY

jeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I am most curious about if he is like actually down and sleeping? Like a doggie?

For all of you that did not see instinct here is the interaction when *advertiser censored* sapiens messed with my gson and his momma

She is out of her mind

It is unreal

it is extraordinary stuff

just beautiful

[video=youtube;ITSQhMTjtsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITSQhMTjtsc[/video]

Is there really no better way to weigh a baby giraffe? [emoji15]

TYTYTYT oh let's just touch and pick up my granson and expect it not to agitate momma Morons

Mama is lying down gson is missing!

I do not know how this works. But I don't think you all better keep doing it this way. April could get hurt herself. Maybe you should (I do not know if April WILL overly attack) di stuff with ApRIL RIGHT there?

Totally put her outside and block her from seeing?

But there plans now were very agitating to, understandingly, moma . So try another way??

I do not know but someone could get hurt -- she is a big girl and it is my gson she is guarding and she means business.

Throughout this whole amazing journey they have seemed very amateur in a lot of ways moo

But now we are dealing with instinct and I learned today that that is very serious stuff

She is still down awesome mommy you deserve a break today Stay!

A bathroom scale on sawdust, RLY? At least he eventually figured out to put the scale on the concrete. I'd like to see them try this *****show when the calf is 7 feet tall.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

OMG!!! April so upset....😒....brings tears....

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

OMG!!! April so upset....��....brings tears....

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

It was horrible to watch, wasn't it? I probably would not have been quite so irritated if they hadn't stopped for that dang photo op and that wouldn't have bothered me if April had not been so distressed. I know they need to make sure the calf is happy, but poor April.

When my son was a week old we had to bring him to the hospital lab for a blood test. They stuck his tiny little foot with a sharp, like diabetics use for a finger stick, and then squeezed his heel to get blood droplets. He's screaming bloody murder and this lab tech is squeezing away at his tiny foot. It was everything I could do not to clock the tech. I really felt for April today! If the man had stopped to take a photo I'd have bitten him! 😋

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Went to check on the little guy and don't see him ? Am I on the right live stream still?

I don't see the baby but April is chowing down and has a big clump of hay on her back/neck.
Hay Hay Hay, Hay Hay Hay! Lol
ab41cac61e5f9c3efab076f9d6ad83d5.jpg

attachment.php

Bless her, she finally rested her head!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 2.07.58 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-04-17 at 2.07.58 PM.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 78

Members online

Online statistics

Members online