NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Imagine how much money they will make once the Zoo is open for people to visit Cariis Gbaby. I'm sure there will be photo ops and other money making ideas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After Q/A on in background, another clip started it was a giraffe protecting her baby - it was interesting but when the lion moved in I clicked off.

I did find April kicking the vet interesting. But I am NOT watching anything where there is contact and afraid to click - what if it is right there in the beginning.

Have any of you seen a giraffe protecting her baby where nothing in term of contact happens with any other animal except her baby, so I know its safe to watch it.

I had no idea he has a bunch of pregnant animals, while trying to build a zoo with two kids and a vet helping - that sounds like staffing levels on a psyc unit on the 11-7 shift!! Short staffed!

Why does the park have a ? They have made close to 150K and it's still open. [emoji15]

Why does the park have a ? They have made close to 150K and it's still open. [emoji15]

I don't understand why there is an aversion to people making money. The people working there bust their butts and I highly doubt any of them make good money. And $150k is peanuts.

I couldn't watch much. At 3:50 I started yelling What Are You Dooooinggggg to That Baby? and then I had to turn it off. Gah. Love the babby, love the momma, don't love the (****)show.

I'm not laughing. Makes me feel dirty that I watched the birth, because it supports this...

moo

Nor was I that is what poster titled - mad me angry that the poster found it amusing as well give me a break

there is nothing remotely abusive going on in any of those clips, or at any other time during this whole thing, that giraffe is going to be handled by humans its entire life, it has to get used to it.

if you take your dog to the vet and the vet has to struggle to hold your dog down for a few minutes while he takes care of it do you report him for abuse?

for the people who think this park is horrible and abusive - you must think Alyssa is a terrible person then right?

she is educated in the field and has prior experience (she worked with rhinos in Africa), and she is just going along and watching all this mistreatment and incompetence (others words, not mine)?

everyone is entitled to their opinion, I have been reading many opinions online from people with knowledge of this field (including other actual giraffe conservationists) and they dont seem to have any problem with this park, its staff, or this whole experience. maybe they are all in favor of abusing animals for profit i guess...

they didnt have the at first, they started it because people were asking for ways to donate and then fake pages started popping up, so they made an official one.

nobody is required to donate to it or buy any merchandise or signup for any text service etc, but apparently thousands of people have chosen to do so.

if this park had a bad record or seemed to be purely exploiting their animals for profit i might not like it, but the park has an excellent reputation, and they are involved in conservation and animal rescues.

they didnt have the at first, they started it because people were asking for ways to donate and then fake pages started popping up, so they made an official one.

nobody is required to donate to it or buy any merchandise or signup for any text service etc, but apparently thousands of people have chosen to do so.

if this park had a bad record or seemed to be purely exploiting their animals for profit i might not like it, but the park has an excellent reputation, and they are involved in conservation and animal rescues.

Thank you! I didn't know this.

Does anyone know what Scooter is doing out of camera? I have no idea why I am asking you this -- speculate! I can't imagine him lying down all this time. Sleeping standing up?

Does anyone know what Scooter is doing out of camera? I have no idea why I am asking you this -- speculate! I can't imagine him lying down all this time. Sleeping standing up?

the young ones sleep more often, and sit/lie down more often when they do sleep.

I am beginning to think we have hallucinated your little grandson! Every time I pull up the video, he is nowhere to be seen.

I am beginning to think we have hallucinated your little grandson! Every time I pull up the video, he is nowhere to be seen.

I saw this picture this morning and my heart melted.
Breakfast with mama. 💟💙

However, I'm not loving the top names so much.
Apollo and Ollie are ok.
What say you?

"A quick check in from our end!

All is well and we have a cute shot of mom and baby enjoying breakfast!

"Baby" has quite the personality!!

Names topping the voting contest!
In no particular order

- unity
- patches
- Apollo
-Patch
- Peter
- Harpur
- Geoffrey
- Noah
- Ollie
- Allysa's choice

Vote your name of choice or support one of the above at"
Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=963013777134835&substory_index=0&id=246833958752824
3957a6dfda89ec9e52c9fb749163e48a.jpg

MOO

I like Ollie but it reminds me of my guy Opy so that could be why lol. I like Apollo too and it grows on me more and more.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back