NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I forwarded the text I got about the baby's name to DH. His reply, dumb name, I liked Calf better.
ROFLMFAO!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What Does Name "Tajiri" Mean
You like to control everyone within your influence, to shape things to your own liking. If positive, you develop high spirituality, as you have a God's protection. You are sensitive, affectionate, imaginative and cooperative, spiritually aware and prone to self-sacrifice. You can keep secrets and are a good diplomat. You may have healing and psychic powers.You are bold, independent, inquisitive and interested in research. You know what you want and why you want it.
Dependable, very down-to-earth and well grounded, you are always looking for meaningful work, a career where you can take pride in your work and do the best job you are capable of. Your prime desire is to build protected and secure environment at home and at work. You can be very persuasive in achieving goals and gaining objectives. You can be very detailed and well-organized and possess great organizational skills. At times you may appear too stubborn and overly critical to others, but your practical approach to life and productivity makes you one of the most beneficent members of community.

I agree too. I'm not crazy about the name choice. I wonder if Alyssa really chose it?

It just doesn't fit with April or Oliver. I really liked Apollo better. We will just have to go with Scooter!

18058109_965245746911638_5949179031397703872_n.jpg

Miss you peeps.

340da23771f5c0f7165a239871c4aca4.jpg

I like the name and is meaning. Just doesn't suite Scoots.

What about our choices? April the Giraffe's son is finally named Tajiri - but it was chosen by zookeepers DESPITE a contest where fans donated $1 each to have their say

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4462592/April-GIraffe-s-baby-named-Tajiri.html
But, fans had the option of voting for Alyssa's choice, too. I think a lot of people trusted her to choose a good name. Personally, I think Tajiri is an excellent name, but I'm willing to continue calling the calf Scooter (Cariis's choice). :)

Scheduled for May 2, 2017

The Giraffe Cam returns today, and every Tuesday from 4 PM - 8 PM Eastern!

[video=youtube;P1fAXI0u3bM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1fAXI0u3bM[/video]

I've given up. The dining room table is officially Opy's. I even took the stupid basket off and he found it knocked it down and meowed till I put back.
He is getting to be abit of a pork chop. Not sure what he will do once he no longer fits.
faf971934f27311ad4ee31c14d6be6ef.jpg

I've given up. The dining room table is officially Opy's. I even took the stupid basket off and he found it knocked it down and meowed till I put back.
He is getting to be abit of a pork chop. Not sure what he will do once he no longer fits.

Oh my gosh! This is too funny!!!!!

Love this! Opy needs his own Instagram account.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Animal Adventure Park on Tuesday announced the top 10 most popular names for April’s male calf.

Here they are, in alphabetical order:

Allysa’s Choice
Apollo
Geoffrey
Gio
Harpur
Noah
Ollie
Patch
Patches
Unity
Do you want to help select the name? Vote, HERE. Each vote costs $1.

The park said they’d select a winner on April 30, at 6 p.m. ET. They’ll announce the name (tentatively) on May 1.

I wonder what Alyssa's Choices is?

I wish they would stop this nonsense! His name is Scooter his gdad ought to know !

Cute!

My sister and her dog have been staying with our mother, and our mother got a new dog a few months ago. The 2 dogs don't need a boxing ring to fight in. They are always fighting over each other's food, even though they get the same thing. :gaah:

Here is a picture of my sister's dog Scooter in his younger days:

attachment.php

Oh, and something I find amusing... My sister was living in a condo before she began staying with our elderly mother. She took Scooter with her, but left the cat at the condo (she checks in on him a few days/week). I like to joke that my sister and her cat split up and the cat got the condo! :cat:

Oh look at the baby ruff ruff

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back