NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You should be very proud of your grandson, CARIIS, he is absolutely adorable!

18058109_965245746911638_5949179031397703872_n.jpg

Doesn't my gson have a little mischievous look to him

like up to something

at all times

wonder where that came from!

I miss everyone, too! We need another baby to bring us all back together.

yes from still inside mamas tummy Pregnant Panda anywhere?

Boy if some people heard us we would be in a room where computers are not allowed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[video=youtube;P1fAXI0u3bM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1fAXI0u3bM[/video]

Well look at that isnt that something he is really attached to dad and they all made dad out to just be a stud

I have sketched Scooter a few times, but this is one of the best pictures to use. He is a cutie......

I've given up. The dining room table is officially Opy's. I even took the stupid basket off and he found it knocked it down and meowed till I put back.
He is getting to be abit of a pork chop. Not sure what he will do once he no longer fits.
faf971934f27311ad4ee31c14d6be6ef.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is he watching the giraffe cam reruns??

I am glad to know that we have a fixed time to make sure all is ok with my gson/

Now the problem is I just have to remember what day of the week it is

Challenges challenges!

.IThe SOnnys up here has a a buy one get one on Mondays thus far I have remembered once . It is with much regret that I have to let you know that this special has been going on for a year

I like bargains-- in the old days I would have no problem remembering a bargain

Trust me

It seems like I always remember about Mon buy one get one on Tuesdays- why is that --the story of my life. I hate to say this but I am not kidding I remember Monday on Tuesdays - this results in great frustration and no Pork .

This does not work out well !! I wish they used an 8 day week!

OR give an old person a break make geriatric day all 7 days!

I know I am getting old when I can't remember a bargain - it's quite scary and results in BBQ starvation

Funny, from some of the last posts it sounds like there is a sketch to see.

Are you guys playing around and making some (I) think there is a sketch here and there is not?

Is this an attempt to make one think they are losing their marbles?er

Funny, from some of the last posts it sounds like there is a sketch to see.

Are you guys playing around and making some (I) think there is a sketch here and there is not?

Is this an attempt to make one think they are losing their marbles?er

I am sorry CARIIS, can you not see them? They are really good!!

Okay, just kidding, there are no sketches posted here yet. We are hoping some are posted soon, though.

That moment when you are at the dentist office (where you have spent $25,000 worth of time in the last 6 months) discussing manicures and you admit you have never had one because you do not like people touching you and you say, "I know that is hard to believe because I always have someone in my mouth." I should never have gotten out of bed today.

[video=twitter;859596635743113216]https://twitter.com/AprilTheGiraffe/status/859596635743113216[/video]

My "I survived 2017 Giraffe Watch" blanket finally came in handy! I had a dang tooth fall out of my head yesterday and today they had to pull what was left and prep it for an implant so I found out the underside was perfect to put between my jaw and an ice pack. Cannot think of a better way to do this!

Now, my PSA, DO NOT SMOKE and if you take meds that dry you out, make sure you use something like XyliMelts. I swear you would think I was a Meth head with all of the dental work I have had! It does not take long for your teeth to deteriorate, either. I missed 2 cleanings and my mouth went to crap during that time. We are on top of everything now and I still had the one newly recapped tooth fail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erinfowler
Back