NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That was strange what the heck was it about!!!

Might have had some resistance cause Russia ain't in my "fondness column" these days!!

I had not a political thought, I just thought it was an adorable little giraffe and wanted to share :blushing:

Tiny Kittens Fighting in a Tiny Boxing Ring :loveyou:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BTXksn4jJoe/
Cute!

My sister and her dog have been staying with our mother, and our mother got a new dog a few months ago. The 2 dogs don't need a boxing ring to fight in. They are always fighting over each other's food, even though they get the same thing. :gaah:

Here is a picture of my sister's dog Scooter in his younger days:

attachment.php

Oh, and something I find amusing... My sister was living in a condo before she began staying with our elderly mother. She took Scooter with her, but left the cat at the condo (she checks in on him a few days/week). I like to joke that my sister and her cat split up and the cat got the condo! :cat:

Attachments

• Scooter.JPG
    Scooter.JPG
    85.1 KB · Views: 132
Cute!

My sister and her dog have been staying with our mother, and our mother got a new dog a few months ago. The 2 dogs don't need a boxing ring to fight in. They are always fighting over each other's food, even though they get the same thing. :gaah:

Here is a picture of my sister's dog Scooter in his younger days:

attachment.php

Oh, and something I find amusing... My sister was living in a condo before she began staying with our elderly mother. She took Scooter with her, but left the cat at the condo (she checks in on him a few days/week). I like to joke that my sister and her cat split up and the cat got the condo! :cat:

OMG, those ears. I want to snuggle him. :loveyou:

ETA, after I finished posting I thought that property looks like Indiana and then I looked at your name :) It's beautiful.

OMG, those ears. I want to snuggle him. :loveyou:

ETA, after I finished posting I thought that property looks like Indiana and then I looked at your name :) It's beautiful.
That property is actually in Kentucky. But thanks!

Don't know what name Alyssa​ would choose but i feel like she'd choose well, not choose something stupid like Unity. (Moo!)

From that list my pick would be Apollo, with Alyssa's Choice #2.

What do y'all think? ��

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

I like Apollo too.

The story of Gio does tug at my heartstrings though. So I would be happy with that too.

I like Apollo too.

The story of Gio does tug at my heartstrings though. So I would be happy with that too.
What is the story behind the name Gio?

I noticed the name Geoffrey on the list. Isn't that the name of the ToysRUs giraffe? :rolleyes:

Right now, I think next to Apollo, Patch would be a good name since he would be named for Jordan.

I just read the story of Gio and his name has my vote. Well, it would if I actually voted.

Adopted a giraffe from the World Wildlife Fund last night, so very excited :)

:popcorn:

Watching GMA and :waiting: for Scooters new name

:popcorn:

And :drumroll:

Alyssa's choice...

Tajheeri, ?spelling? which is swahili for HOPE.

Will call him Taj.

I think we may still call him Scooter!

Alyssa's choice...

Will call him Taj.

Corrected spelling...from twitter

" April the giraffe’s baby boy was officially given a name: Tajiri. "

Alyssa's choice...

Will call him Taj.

I think that name in english does mean Scooter! lol

Please don't tell cariis his real name

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members