NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Knock knock, who is there?..Anna..Anna who?.. Anna-ther giraffe.. ;--)

-Nin

Awwww it looks just like me. Proud auntie! ;)

Did the baby nurse very long? I was gone cleaning my house.

Did the baby nurse very long? I was gone cleaning my house.

I was running in the kitchen washing dishes..and then running back down the hallway to my laptop watching.It took me 2 hours to washed about 20 dishes this morning.:D I cried when the baby stood up!

I was running in the kitchen washing dishes..and then running back down the hallway to my laptop watching.It took me 2 hours to washed about 20 dishes this morning.:D I cried when the baby stood up!

I know it is hard to take your eyes off of the two of them. I am afraid I will miss something. We only have 5 days of viewing before we lose the live feed!

I know it is hard to take your eyes off of the two of them. I am afraid I will miss something. We only have 5 days of viewing before we lose the live feed!
]

Oh no, I will have April withdrawal and I'm not kidding!!

A boy named Mayflower...........he'll have to learn how to fight :)

I am good at predicting the gender of babies during human pregnancies, so its nice to know my prediction skills work on giraffe babies too. :D

I did think that he should be called Oakley, but now he is here he really does look like a Leopold. Don't ask me why I think that, he just does!

Such s naughty little boy. Already ran away from mama trying to clean his head.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bless his ornery little :heartbeat: I just wanna hold him and hug him and squeeze him and kiss him :loveyou:

good morning giraffe aunties and uncles!

Went to bed around 3 a.m. pdt this morning, just couldn't stay awake any longer. I'm watching the live birth archive now. Still just two hooves sticking out. I love how April licks at them, assuming it must be in part to stimulate the baby to keep moving through the birth canal.

So glad the baby has arrived and he and April are doing well. Congrats to Oliver and April and all the humans who care for them.

:loveyou:

4513f6c6512e4a11ed2d1263bebe5080.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member