NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This could end badly, haven't these people heard of Boaty McBoatface?

I had to google that, had never heard of it. In this case, I would like to think that most people are so enamored with him that they would vote for only the nicest names.

I had to google that, had never heard of it. In this case, I would like to think that most people are so enamored with him that they would vote for only the nicest names.

Lets hope so, otherwise the poor thing will end up being called Giraffe McGiraffeface.

Tally McTallerson. Longy McLongNeck. Oh goodness. This is way too much fun! I feel like I'm five years old again. :)

Has anyone ever said what sex April's first babies were? I was just wondering that.

[Q
E=Yellow Rose;13314320]Has anyone ever said what sex April's first babies were? I was just wondering that.[/QUOTE]

Well, we know that she had at least one girl, Autumn.

I just want to thank everyone here for us being able to share in the joyous occasion of the birth of our first Baby Boy Giraffe!!!!! It has been really a great experience.

The last time I went through this with Autumn it was a still birth and everyone was very sad and upset. Which was understandable. If I am not mistaken Autumn was Aprils offspring.

Thanks everyone, I wish we could all go out and celebrate together. You made my day a little brighter! So did April and Baby Boy! :loveyou:

Iirc..years back we followed a giraffe birth, and WS named it Zuri, ( just a WS) after one of our members?

Does anyone recall this also?

I like Perry because DH suggested Periscope which I shot down and then came up with Perry.
Neckolas is a good Giraffe name. I just thought of it, or Neckolai.

Neckolai Longfellow

Perry Scopie

Taksdae would be a fitting name. (Tax Day)

Baby seems to be very interested in Oliver, and Oliver vice versa! I think it's so cute. I'm sure I'm projecting since they said bulls aren't involved with (raising) the babies at all, but the three of them are so cute together even with the 'wall' between them. :heartluv:

I hope everyone has recovered a little after the birth. after birth *snort*
:loveyou: We had tons of fun on Aprils thread, made many new friends and learned a bunch about the majestic Giraffe. :tyou:

What do we do now? I guess now is as good a time as any to catch up on lost sleep, or get back to chores that have been neglected and such. Phooey on all that, I want to play with the baby and April! :juggle::skip:

I hope everyone has recovered a little after the birth. after birth *snort*
:loveyou: We had tons of fun on Aprils thread, made many new friends and learned a bunch about the majestic Giraffe. :tyou:

What do we do now? I guess now is as good a time as any to catch up on lost sleep, or get back to chores that have been neglected and such. Phooey on all that, I want to play with the baby and April! :juggle::skip:

Oh, me too! I just can't get over that little stinker. He's running, checking Oliver out and farting around. No way that I would think that he was born THIS MORNING!!

The cute little feller is laying down at the moment and you can tell how curious he is and wants to explore everything, now. lol
I hope he gets to go outside tomorrow. That will be adorable watching.

I was hoping they wouldn't turn the lights out so early tonight! :sigh:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back