NY - Giraffe Watch: April, 15, due to give birth at Animal Adventure Park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't smoke cigars but feel I need to bust out some Cubans for this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A little embarrassing having to explain to the landscaper why I had to rush back inside and let my husband do the rest of the talking and directing but I have come too far to miss this now!

Just make sure he is not calling in for white coats! That would be the pitts to be filling out 214 admission forms while Miss April is in the finale of this part!!

I have to go get ciggs and am trying to figure out if it is "safe" yet! lordy

Wanna jump in shower before I go ciggs , I am deluding myself into thinking that I will be ascertain if I can go now , which I just told myself is pretty ludicrous !

Another thing that was so amazing about these amazing creatures is the "heights" of the temperature at there body level - that blew me away , its like an airplane ascending!!

I've been holding out hope for April Fool's Day just cause it would sum up nicely all the sleepless nights I've had waiting and watching. Me being the fool of course.

Sweet April...I wish I could pet her. I agree, she does seem a bit slower today. C'mon furry baby. . .

This is where April will go into labor and stand until the baby is born.

attachment.php

There will be riots in the streets!!

April honey, why WHY on a day I actually have things to do!!! Gah! :scared:

Checked my data, I'm good.

Do we have an emoji of a girl running with her rear end on fire? LOL That's me about now...

April honey, why WHY on a day I actually have things to do!!! Gah! :scared:

Checked my data, I'm good.

Do we have an emoji of a girl running with her rear end on fire? LOL That's me about now...

Yeah, do not google that...

I've been holding out hope for April Fool's Day just cause it would sum up nicely all the sleepless nights I've had waiting and watching. Me being the fool of course.

I think I am right there with you! :happydance:

Wow, 244,000 people watching April right now. I've never thought to look at that number before

Wow, 244,000 people watching April right now. I've never thought to look at that number before
Usually runs around 125,000 on average... I think the Good Morning America segment today caused a lot of interest.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Made it , my sneakers are smoking! Good girl APril - you may proceed! HA!

OT kinda

In thinking about it it probalby wont be today. They have evolved into wildly effective marketers -

Has been a wild 15 hours between April and Flynn. We all are obviously news folks. Don't know our ages but folks your fasten seatbelts--if ya all have not done Iran Contra, Bills and Monica , or Watergate - roll your sleeves up.

In just the last 15 hours unreal what is unraveling in Washington.

:laughing: April is pooping out rabbit pellets or chocolate covered raisins! :laughing:

Made it , my sneakers are smoking! Good girl APril - you may proceed! HA!

OT kinda

In thinking about it it probalby wont be today. They have evolved into wildly effective marketers -

Has been a wild 15 hours between April and Flynn. We all are obviously news folks. Don't know our ages but folks your fasten seatbelts--if ya all have not done Iran Contra, Bills penis , or Watergate - roll your sleeves up.

In just the last 15 hours unreal what is unraveling in Washington.

Flynn? Another birth?

I just remembered that last night I dreamed I was wearing giraffe leggings. Like, your legs would look like giraffe legs. Got my daughter a pair too. Honestly very sad they're not for real. :D

attachment.php

Like these, minus the kneasles, which is a good thing.

April seems to be low in the bottom. I think I just made up a new medical term. :thinking:

Attachments

• giraffeleggingsetsy.jpg
    giraffeleggingsetsy.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 97
Watching but not as closely as I did Baby E9 Eaglet.

Has April given birth before? TIA

I found the baby's birthday cake. Who wants to volunteer to make it?

61af8469c2a528bd960c3ed4b7bf62e8.jpg

Watching but not as closely as I did Baby E9 Eaglet.

Has April given birth before? TIA

Yes, this will be either her 4th or 5th birth. I can't remember if she's already done it four times, or if this will make 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett