Found Deceased NY - Halle Schmidt, 21, Copake, 2 Sept 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I like the idea of a happy remembrance instead of sadness. Did she also have a more typical funeral?

The obit doesn't mention a funeral, just the "Celebration of Life." So I'm not sure if she's been interred, cremated, etc., yet.

BREAKING NEWS: From the Facebook of Halle's mother, Angela Concra
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 1.49.57 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 1.49.57 PM.png
    61 KB · Views: 253
There are some crazy comments on this post, too, including:

"Absolute ****ing bull****...beyond ****ing pissed right now...mother****ers..what about how the people next to the joslen said they seen her struggling and they threw her in the car while she was yelling for help...."

Looks like Rashem was arrested in September of 2014 in Greenport for possession of heroin with intent to sell, on August 28, 2015 in Columbia County for attempted criminal possession of a controlled substance, 5th degree, and on September 10, 2016 in New York City - charge not listed. He is 32 years old and from Queens, NY.

Looks like Rashem was arrested in September of 2014 in Greenport for possession of heroin with intent to sell, on August 28, 2015 in Columbia County for attempted criminal possession of a controlled substance, 5th degree, and on September 10, 2016 in New York City - charge not listed. He is 32 years old and from Queens, NY.
I remember when the Rip Van Winkle Bridge thing happened. Did not think I'd be seeing that name again.

This post of hers, defending heroin dealers, is painfully ironic:
attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 3.17.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2016-10-03 at 3.17.12 PM.png
    205.3 KB · Views: 219
Would have been a bit over 5 minutes to the hospital; instead it was a bit under 15 to the body dump. Choose life.

There are some crazy comments on this post, too, including:

"Absolute ****ing bull****...beyond ****ing pissed right now...mother****ers..what about how the people next to the joslen said they seen her struggling and they threw her in the car while she was yelling for help...."
I sort of tend to discount that last. Everything after mother****ers seems a bit loud to have been kept quiet this long.

AND we have MSM:

news10.com: Family of Halle Schmidt speak out about their frustration regarding the investigation into her death

Though the suspect remains unnamed.

“I personally believe that there were drugs administered to her,” Ron Love, Halle Schmidt’s stepfather, said. “Halle did not have any money on her own that night. Nobody’s going to give you drugs for free. She was drugged. What went on in that hotel that night before she was taken up to Old Post Road we don’t know, but we do know one person that does know.”
the rest at the link

attachment.php

From Halle's FB

Attachments

• 10801777_10201998661408050_8907310795241308781_n.jpg
    10801777_10201998661408050_8907310795241308781_n.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 292
So sad. NY is an 911 overdose immunity/good Samaritan for Narcan state. I am not sure of the particulars in NYS but if Halle died of an overdose or got into trouble and then overdosed the man and woman with her would have been covered by immunity.

Edited: Man, the stuff her mother knows doesn't seem to count because Halle no longer has a voice.

I fear her family is not going to get justice. I hope they can find some peace because the betrayal by her "friend" will eat away at them over time.

Hudson Register-Star:

Family disputes findings in Halle Schmidt investigation

---
Ron Love, Halle’s stepfather, identified the woman in a still photo from a video released by the Columbia County Sheriff’s Office, and disputed what she told investigators.

“[She] was seen totally coherent, leaving the Joslen Motor Lodge on Joslen Boulevard, fully aware of what was going on. She was able to get in the car and from that point on, she apparently had a total blackout, except the point she remembers [the man] doing stuff in the woods with Halle,” he said.
---
Halle Schmidt’s body was found off a rural road, and Love said in an interview he believed someone from Queens would not be able to find the area, but the woman in the video still, who Love said was from the Valatie area, would know the area well.
---
“The toxicology report suggested an overwhelming amount of heroin was in [Halle’s] system,” Love said.
---
Sheriff’s Office Senior Investigator Kevin Skype said earlier Monday that information about Schmidt’s death would be released late Monday or Tuesday, but he refused to answer questions about the investigation until then.
---

more at the link

Still no names.
;
;

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads