GUILTY NY - Jenni-Lyn Watson, 20, Clay, 19 Nov 2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Praying for Jenni. It HAS to be someone she knows or knows the family. This is just too random. I'd look at her sister's 'friends' too. Maybe she was the original target and they got Jenni instead.

Pray she is found safe. This is too tragic.

Police searching for missing girl: ‘We’re still optimistic for today’

CLAY, November 24, 2010 – As law enforcement continues to scour the area in Clay where a missing girl’s phone was last activated, they said they’re hoping for the best for Jenni-Lyn Watson.

“We’re still doing our search as of 7:30 this morning,” said Sgt. Robert Marshall of the Onondaga County Sheriff’s office Wednesday morning. “I’m not sure if they made a determination about (whether the search will resume on Thanksgiving) yet, because we’re still optimistic for today.”

more here

http://uticadailynews.com/utica_dai...ing-girl-Were-still-optimistic-for-today.html

Okay, so I am hearing some rumors that she was wearing a black North Face jacket although I can't find any report by MSM saying so. I will explore this point though... Did Jenni Lyn wear that jacket around the house? It would have been pretty chilly in the Watson household for her to do that so I doubt it. This makes me think that she went outside on her own accord and planned on being out there for more than a couple of minutes. Maybe she got in a car with someone she knew and thought she could trust? :/

Hopefully LE knows who she last talked to, or texted, when they got the info about where the phone had been pinging or was triangulated and can find and talk to this person...

To confirm the comment about the Black North Face Jacket, it is mentioned in an article posted in her school website:

http://merciad.mercyhurst.edu/content/mercyhurst-student-missing-ny-home

"Watson has blonde hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black North Face jacket and black pants."

I was not sure what a black North Face Jacket looked like so I googled it:

http://photos.moabsports.com/500/ax...s-denali-thermal-jacket-color-black-11142.png

Now, I could be wrong, but isn't she wearing a black north face jacket in her facebook photo, shown here holding a puppy? There is a small white logo on the left side. It is hard to read, but it looks a bit like the North Face Jacket Photo above

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655671412

What a beautiful young lady! Praying for her safety, while fearing the worst...

1290551361604.JPEG

To confirm the comment about the Black North Face Jacket, it is mentioned in an article posted in her school website:

"Watson has blonde hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black North Face jacket and black pants."

I was not sure what a black North Face Jacket looked like so I googled it:

http://photos.moabsports.com/500/ax...s-denali-thermal-jacket-color-black-11142.png

Now, I could be wrong, but isn't she wearing a black north face jacket in her facebook photo, shown here holding a puppy? There is a small white logo on the left side. It is hard to read, but it looks a bit like the North Face Jacket Photo above

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=655671412

Yep, the jacket in the puppy photo is surely the same as the one in your example pic....the logo looks clearly the same IMO

Okay, so I am hearing some rumors that she was wearing a black North Face jacket although I can't find any report by MSM saying so...

There is a FaceBook post from Sunday that reports they do not know what Jenni-Lyn was last wearing; it was not a black northface. I believe that the poster was quoting a family member.

guess they'll cover it in a few minutes...they're discussing the murdered Ohio people now. It's so hard to listen to this again :(

There is a FaceBook post from Sunday that reports they do not know what Jenni-Lyn was last wearing; it was not a black northface. I believe that the poster was quoting a family member.

Her school was the ones reporting that she was wearing a North Face jacket:

I don't know where they got that information from but they are the only ones reporting it. It's frustrating that there is conflicting information out and that LE hasn't released what she was wearing. It's been six days--they can't even tell us if a jacket was missing? I doubt she owned tons of jackets; it shouldn't be too hard to tell if one was gone.

Search teams looking for missing Mercyhurst College student
Police in two states are searching for a missing Mercyhurst College student. The 20-year-old junior left the school in Erie last Thursday to drive home, only to vanish several hours later.
New York State Police say Jenni-Lyn Watson came home from college for Thanksgiving. She was home visiting her family when she disappeared Friday morning.
More...

Search to continue for missing college student

Police, search and rescue teams and others today will continue to search a wooded area in Clay for a missing 20-year-old college student.
Jenni-Lyn Watson was last seen Friday at her home at 7406 Donegal Way, two miles from the search area.
More...

Jenni-Lyn Watson Slide show

Search resumes for missing Clay woman
Searchers took to the field about 7:30 a.m. to continue looking for Jenni-Lyn Watson, the 20-year-old town of Clay woman who disappeared Friday.
More...

New York Police search wooded area for missing woman
Police in upstate New York are scouring a heavily wooded area Wednesday for any sign of a missing college woman who disappeared while visiting her family for Thanksgiving.
More...

Raw Video Jenny-Lyn Watson search

Detectives looking for truck in connection with Watson disappearence
Town of Clay (WSYR-TV) - Sheriff's investigators are attempting find the driver of a pickup truck seen near the Watson home the day 20-year-old Jenni-Lyn Watson disappeared. A tip about the pickup truck was phoned in to the Sheriff's Department tip line, leading to Undersheriff Warren Darby calling it, "a vehicle of interest."
They're looking for a dark-colored pick-up truck that was reported to have been near Donegal Way on November 19 between 7:00am and 3:00pm. Onondaga County Sheriff's Detectives are hoping the driver of the vehicle could have information that could help them in their investigation.
Anyone with information on the truck or its driver should call the Sheriff's Office at (315) 435-3081.
More... Video included...

Search for Jenni-Lyn Watson continues
The search for Jenni-Lyn Watson has been suspended for the night, but crews will be out again on Thanksgiving Day.
Undersheriff Warren Darby says the search effort will be smaller because of the holiday, but it will still be going on. Darby says his department has been getting lots of tips from the public. He says there have been so many callers that some people are getting busy signals. Darby says if you know something, don't let that deter you. Either call back, or leave a voicemail.
More...

Investigation into missing woman
20 year old Jenni Lyn Watson has been missing since last Friday
Wednesday, November 24, 2010
The Onondaga county Sheriff’s Department have called off theri search for the night for 20 year old Jennie-Lyn Watson of Liverpool. They've been searching in an area surrounded by Morgan Road and Henry Clay, Buckley and 481, where her cell phone last gave off a signal.

More...

Mercyhurst student missing from N.Y. home
Jenni-Lyn Watson, a Mercyhurst College student, has not been seen since Friday morning.
Watson, a native of Liverpool, N.Y., was last seen at her home early in the morning on Friday, according to a report from WSYR-TV of Syracuse, N.Y.
She is a junior dance major at Mercyhurst standing approximately 5 feet 3 inches tall and weighing 100 pounds. Watson has blonde hair, brown eyes and was last seen wearing a black North Face jacket and black pants.
More...

Search for missing Clay woman spreads on Facebook page
Friends and family have organized a large online campaign to locate a missing 20-year-old college student from Clay.
More than 2,700 people had become members of a "MISSING: Jenni-Lyn Watson" Facebook page as of 11:30 a.m. today. (You will need a Facebook account to access the link.)
More...

Police searching for missing girl: We're still optimistic for today
As law enforcement continues to scour the area in Clay where a missing girl’s phone was last activated, they said they’re hoping for the best for Jenni-Lyn Watson.

Just thinking about pickup trucks that drive around my neighborhood. There are alot. This time of year there are people looking to winterize lawns,cut trees down,etc. Is it possable someone knocked at the door and somehow got her to come outside to have a look at something,say,a tree that might need cutting,and then they snatched her?
As far as her cell phone setting off a ping the other day,is it possable it was in the woods and an animal got hold of it,and somehow turned it on? Sounds silly,but I'm just wondering why anyone would turn it on for just a second.
I'm so sad for her family.I sure wish they would put out more info.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missmichelle1932
Back