Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
it's an iphone, isn't it? It can be wiped- I can't imagine just throwing such an expensive phone out that can be erased. I would think if it was her- she would simply wipe it, not toss it.

Or, if she was thorough, wipe it and then toss it. If she left willingly, she would have to have gotten rid of the phone because it is easily tracked.

Or, if she was thorough, wipe it and then toss it. If she left willingly, she would have to have gotten rid of the phone because it is easily tracked.

I'm thinking in housewife frugality I guess: :), but I do know in one of the other cases on here, an Ipad was wiped- and could not be tracked. If she left willingly, I would think she would have erased her online footprints as much as possible too.

I work from home a day or two per week on average, and moreso if the weather up here prevents me from getting to the office. It's an on-your-honor type system. As long as the work gets done, it doesn't matter if we do it from a hammock in the back yard. That said, I imagine other companies aren't as laid back as mine is. Not sure what IBM's policy is, but it is a very large company, and working from home saves companies a lot of money. Also would depend on whether you're a salaried or hourly employee. I would guess that GR is not hourly, but I can't say for sure.

Where is the 8:30-10:30 questioned time frame coming from? I've seen it posted here a couple of times and it's making me scratch my head.

There were two hours during which JR was getting ready to go shopping and GR was working on his computer. Is that what's in question?

From my understanding... You are correct... The time JR was getting prepared to go shopping while JR was working from home are the 8:30 to 10:30 a.m. unaccounted time that is being questioned...

Sleuthers, please correct me if I am incorrect!

TIA:seeya:

I work from home a day or two per week on average, and moreso if the weather up here prevents me from getting to the office. It's an on-your-honor type system. As long as the work gets done, it doesn't matter if we do it from a hammock in the back yard. That said, I imagine other companies aren't as laid back as mine is. Not sure what IBM's policy is, but it is a very large company, and working from home saves companies a lot of money. Also would depend on whether you're a salaried or hourly employee. I would guess that GR is not hourly, but I can't say for sure.

Where is the 8:30-10:30 questioned time frame coming from? I've seen it posted here a couple of times and it's making me scratch my head.

There were two hours during which JR was getting ready to go shopping and GR was working on his computer. Is that what's in question?

BBM ^ There are apparently "two hours in question" that morning according to what KF posted below. It's the first I've heard about some hours being in question.

and yes he has many different Alibi's ... one being that he was on his computer working during the two hours in question that Jen was in her home getting dressed and ready to go shopping.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8711832&postcount=565

I'm thinking in housewife frugality I guess: :), but I do know in one of the other cases on here, an Ipad was wiped- and could not be tracked. If she left willingly, I would think she would have erased her online footprints as much as possible too.

Of course, maybe she did erase some stuff? We don't know what was found on the phone. As for throwing away something so expensive, that would be hard for me to do, as well!! But if she's one-track-minded about getting away undetected, she wouldn't care about the phone. If she doesn't care about her kids, she's not gonna care about a phone! JMO

Also, maybe she's not tech-savy enough to erase everything entirely. My mom has an iphone and would have no clue about, well, anything lol.

Well, for a husband who doesn't want to address the public and won't talk to those who have reached out to help, he's sure putting alot out here to make Jennifer look as unstable as possible.

Also, maybe she's not tech-savy enough to erase everything entirely. My mom has an iphone and would have no clue about, well, anything lol.

Hey girl! :seeya:

I'm sure your mom knows how to turn it off!

And does it make sense that Dad and both families concur-2 college educated individuals, IBM employee with health insurance, close to 20 year relationship with Jennifer, 3 children...feel that it is better that therapeutic-like sessions (which have included daughter) be conducted by the so-called psychic than by experienced therapists? Perhaps, his insurance is better than most.

it's an iphone, isn't it? It can be wiped- I can't imagine just throwing such an expensive phone out that can be erased. I would think if it was her- she would simply wipe it, not toss it.

I agree. Delete 'find my iphone' from your phone, swap the SIM out and you're free. Or sell the phone - they're worth decent money even used, and it seems like you'd want to maximise available funds. Any pawn shop, or even an apple store (maybe, not sure) will give you cash immediately.

If she really wanted to make sure nobody would find it, I think she'd be smart enough to know to destroy it. Doesn't take long to drop a phone in a river instead of throwing it out a car window and hoping for the best. Or to run over it with your car and put the remains in the trash. Or a multitude of other options.

The only reason I can think of why she'd throw the phone (likewise, why she'd leave the car in Norwich) if she was running away, is if she wanted to make it look like she was abducted. And I really don't see that - even just because she'd know it would mean police involvement, and that heightens the risk of being found.

Also (not related to the quote), it doesn't seem like anyone's having much joy finding her. So it seems like she didn't make that many 'mistakes' after all.

Well, for a husband who doesn't want to address the public and won't talk to those who have reached out to help, he's sure putting alot out here to make Jennifer look as unstable as possible.

I'm sure he's conflicted. He's got his children to protect, he's probably got LE advising him on what to say and what not to say, he knows that people are suspecting him of doing something horrible, he believes that his wife totally up and left everyone who cares about her (if this is the case).

Real quick, I want to say that I'm not trying to convince anyone here of any one theory, or discredit any of you guy's thoughts and opinions, which are all very valid and intelligent. I do hope I'm not coming off that way!

Hey girl! :seeya:

I'm sure your mom knows how to turn it off!

Hey momrids :seeya: Long time no see :)

I'm not sure my mom would be aware that she would need to turn it off, haha. She tries, but she just doesn't get this tech-saturated new world we are living in :blushing:

This story is a great fairy tale like runaway. I highly doubt Jennifer was stupid or head over heels enough to do this. She has too much invested in this marriage; no way would she throw it all away for a "prince charming".

Yes. But then again we don't even know if it's coming from the husband or not. I had the thought that this could be a way the psychic is trying to build her business, complete with new website.

Very unsettling. Like someone's trying to pull my leg, but I can't put my finger on who.

:twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

Krey, I appreciate your posts and I think they're very valid! It's easy to get wrapped up in a theory and you've brought me back down to earth more than once. I hope you don't feel too lonely out there - I definitely think it's possible GR has nothing to do with this, also.

Krey, I appreciate your posts and I think they're very valid! It's easy to get wrapped up in a theory and you've brought me back down to earth more than once. I hope you don't feel too lonely out there - I definitely think it's possible GR has nothing to do with this, also.

Thank you, fringles! :) No, it doesn't bother me to be alone on a theory. And like you, I can very easily get wrapped up on one theory and make everything fit into that theory - and I could very well be wrong, and not be seeing the bigger picture. I've been wrong before! But I think it's good that we're all bouncing various ideas off of each other, and eventually, perhaps we'll all figure something out that will be helpful in finding JR.

OT...

As a behavior analyst for many years, I've never experienced so many conflicting scenarios and variables in "a case" before. Work is cut and dried most times ~ but this? This is very complex.

If we had more to go on in terms of what game she was so invested in, or the screenname of the person she was talking to so much, or any clues at all about her online activity, we might be able to find something. Or if we had HER gaming screenname, that would be very helpful.

<<hint hint>>

Hey momrids :seeya: Long time no see :)

I'm not sure my mom would be aware that she would need to turn it off, haha. She tries, but she just doesn't get this tech-saturated new world we are living in :blushing:

I think I should do the blushing- I still have a prepaid flip phone- and I love it :floorlaugh:

I think it is a very very rare instance that a mother leaves her kids.

A runner or cyclist are independent people and therefore carry narcissistic/manipulative traits.

If you have no past history of knowing someone, then you are at quite a disadvantage to know if they are lying. Therefore you can be manipulated easily.

It is HUGE for someone to walk away from their kids, family, home, car, life, friends...everything that they know. Yes I know it has been done before,but it is just so very rare.

Most every case where a spouse/parent/bf/gf is quiet usually shows some sort of guilt.

I just have have a very hard time believing JR took off....I just don't believe she left willingly.....it is A LOT...for someone to walk away from their children!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCpsyche