Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Words are not enough. Evidence is needed.

With that said, had he not written and/or posted what I've seen written and/or posted by him, I don't believe I'd be disturbed by him. IMO, his words ring hollow.

I believe it would be best (for him) if he stops talking, posting, etc.

< respectfully snipped>

Quote:
they know mommy had changed but not exactly why, but she had stopped cleaning the home, cooking meals, participating in family fun days, etc., and that can be made public.

Now, that doesn't sound like a behaviour of a woman who was conspiring to leave her family. That sounds more like she was heavily depressed.

Depressed- or sick and tired of being taken for granted, and tired of someone else's ego; been there, done that. If she was going to leave, she would have made darn sure she got was she was entitled to and had all her ducks in a row, imo.

ETA: Running and throwing it all away does not benefit her in any way- and does not punish him at all ( if there is a reason to). Her best revenge would be "living well" on his dime.

I think I should do the blushing- I still have a prepaid flip phone- and I love it :floorlaugh:

ME TOO!! And here I thought I was the only one left without a smart phone, haha. I'm glad to have some company :floorlaugh:

My mom got her new iphone for xmas, and loves it.

OT...

As a behavior analyst for many years, I've never experienced so many conflicting scenarios and variables in "a case" before. Work is cut and dried most times ~ but this? This is very complex.

Just a suggestion.... think as a woman and mother- and forget about analyzing behavior for a few...?? We are enormously complex, but sometimes KISS applies :)

ETA: I shouldn't have assumed you were a parent- sorry. How about- go ask your mother, or a housewife you know, or the cashier at the grocery store what she thinks?

I agree. Delete 'find my iphone' from your phone, swap the SIM out and you're free. Or sell the phone - they're worth decent money even used, and it seems like you'd want to maximise available funds. Any pawn shop, or even an apple store (maybe, not sure) will give you cash immediately

You're not free.. can't change the IMEI number. There are ways of getting hold of that, and there are ways of tracking it.

Does it make sense that this dad is/has been communicating publicly with this previously unknown psychic?

He has a career, 3 children to raise alone at the moment, birthday parties to host, homework to help with, marathons to train for...does it make sense that this dad is communicating publicly on the net with this individual and releasing details to her, etc.?

Not to mention, according to KF, speaking to her more than once/day on a daily basis.

You're not free.. can't change the IMEI number. There are ways of getting hold of that, and there are ways of tracking it.

If she supposedly did not care enough about the children, would she really give a
&%$# about this?

I think I should do the blushing- I still have a prepaid flip phone- and I love it :floorlaugh:

I have a smartphone, used it for a fortnight, hated it. Battery life was useless, it was too big for my "phone pockets", the screen looked too vulnerable.. went back to my old phone which has a standby of days and days.

:floorlaugh:

Just a suggestion.... think as a woman and mother- and forget about analyzing behavior for a few...?? We are enormously complex, but sometimes KISS applies :)

Yep. Done that. Ever hear of the law of parsimony? It's where the explanation of a something is made with the fewest possible assumptions.

I think KISS may have come from that! Thanks for the reminder!

:)

Psychic discussion is not allowed at Websleuths...

Ima

Are any of Jennifer's family, friends, neighbors concerned that Jennifer may have been abducted and murdered? Just thinking about Whitney Heichel.

Yep. Done that. Ever hear of the law of parsimony? It's where the explanation of a something is made with the fewest possible assumptions.

I think KISS may have come from that! Thanks for the reminder!

ETA: I shouldn't have assumed you were a parent- sorry. How about- go ask your mother, or a housewife you know, or the cashier at the grocery store what she thinks?

Please see my edit Jillian- just trying to help.... I would love to have your knowledge !

If we had more to go on in terms of what game she was so invested in, or the screenname of the person she was talking to so much, or any clues at all about her online activity, we might be able to find something. Or if we had HER gaming screenname, that would be very helpful.

<<hint hint>>

I am really invested lately in WS, and "talk" to many of you a lot. No offense- but I am not leaving all I have here to run away with any of you!:great:

But you are correct krey: would be nice to know if she has been "talking" to a creeper

Maybe they (KF and/or GR) are getting frustrated with the cloud of suspicion. If it was me, and I was all but sure my spouse took off, and I realized that people were suspicious of me because I was the spouse... I'd want people to know the real story. It would be hard for me to keep quiet about things, even if told to say nothing. Or if I were a friend of said spouse, it would be the same thing.

Dad seems to be an intelligent, educated, career-minded, well-spoken (from quotes I've read) father which is why in this case his use of this psychic is, IMO, bizarre, deliberate and frankly appears ridiculous.

Please see my edit Jillian- just trying to help.... I would love to have your knowledge !

I'm a parent of two, so I completely get what you're saying and appreciate the reminder. It's hard to stop the the many thoughts I have that are all at the same time swirling through the empty space between my ears.

It's a yucky feeling to be so local and so helpless.

I'm a parent of two, so I completely get what you're saying and appreciate the reminder. It's hard to stop the the many thoughts I have that are all at the same time swirling through the empty space between my ears.

It's a yucky feeling to be so local and so helpless.

Yep- local with hands tied is miserable. Appealing to the analyst side- statement made about her collecting money a bit at a time for shopping, driving a 2006 car- sounds like she is careful with money, and a planner. Has invested much of herself in her family- now dealing with a pre-teen/teen, middle age & mid marriage issues common to most women. Reflection causes positive change- haircolor, weight loss, stoppage of being a door mat, getting back into her art, exercise; i.e. positives within her environment.

Psychic discussion is not allowed at Websleuths...

Ima

Hi imamaze,

Where does it show the rules regarding psychic discussion?
I'm new here, and just went looking and couldn't find it in either the "Etiquette" section or the "TOS-Long/Detailed version."
Also, if this psychic is giving information on the case, but not from a psychic's perspective, is that okay?
TIA!

If she supposedly did not care enough about the children, would she really give a
&%$# about this?

the suggestion up there was that she could have kept the expensive phone and swapped the sim. I was just pointing out that wouldn't make the phone untraceable. No need to be snippy.

???

:thud:

Haha...sorry Jillian...did I offend you by that statement? Very sorry if I did.

I did triathlons for 10 years. The people who seemed to migrate to independent sports...are independent..and self absorbed to a certain extent...have to concentrate on training, times, food, schedules, injuries..it is all very narcissistic...if someone is confident, and a good communicator and quick on their feet...they are good manipulators....I saw it time and time again with many, many people....myself included.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member