Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW, okay. I've just read through the two fb pages - the Help Find Her page and the original Missing Person page - and I'm very irritated by the Missing Person page. They seem VERY upset about the plans for a search, and are basically blasting anyone who doesn't know the family. Calling them "attention-seekers" with an "unhealthy obsession". All I can say is, way to allienate the community! If I had a missing loved one, even if I believed she may have run off, I would want to KNOW that everything was being done to find her. And I would be extremely grateful for anyone willing to help.

I truly hope I'm not saying too much here. It's all right there on the pages for all to read. And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, the folks running the Jake And Ray page did the exact same thing - they were rude to people and blocking people left and right. It's not helpful. There is a natural inclination for people to want to help on missing person's cases (thank goodness, right??), and being rude to these good-hearted people and calling them names is NOT helpful.

On a positive note, it looks like JR's mom is on board for the search.

WOW, okay. I've just read through the two fb pages - the Help Find Her page and the original Missing Person page - and I'm very irritated by the Missing Person page. They seem VERY upset about the plans for a search, and are basically blasting anyone who doesn't know the family. Calling them "attention-seekers" with an "unhealthy obsession". All I can say is, way to allienate the community! If I had a missing loved one, even if I believed she may have run off, I would want to KNOW that everything was being done to find her. And I would be extremely grateful for anyone willing to help.

I truly hope I'm not saying too much here. It's all right there on the pages for all to read. And as I mentioned earlier in the thread, the folks running the Jake And Ray page did the exact same thing - they were rude to people and blocking people left and right. It's not helpful. There is a natural inclination for people to want to help on missing person's cases (thank goodness, right??), and being rude to these good-hearted people and calling them names is NOT helpful.

On a positive note, it looks like JR's mom is on board for the search.

I completely agree. Is it true that JR's closest friends are running that page? Because IMO, it feels like a guilty & defensive person is making all the comments and diversions.

If JR's friends are running that page, they should really take a step back, take a deep breath, and change focus.

Man, I hope we hear something soon. I'm really worried about justice being served.

Guys, honestly, is anyone out there thinking she's alive? I could use some hope. I hate to say that in case her family is reading here. Especially her mother. I feel for her.

How confusing -

The 2 FB pages are strikengly different in tone. The Help Find JR site is trying to actively set up a search and the other site - JR Missing is basically saying that the Chenango county Sheriff's is not approving the search.

Talk about a mess. I posted on that site so I'm waiting and watching my comment to be deleted.

Local residents asked to aid in search for missing New Berlin woman

January 17th, 2013

According to the Jennifer L. Ramsaran - Missing Person Facebook page, those interested in joining the search may contact the Chenango Sheriff’s Office at 334-2000 for information. There are plans for the search to commence on Sunday, although no specific details were released as to where and what time it would do so. More information will be released as it becomes available.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...o-aid-in-search-for-missing-New-Berlin-woman/

I completely agree. Is it true that JR's closest friends are running that page? Because IMO, it feels like a guilty & defensive person is making all the comments and diversions.

If JR's friends are running that page, they should really take a step back, take a deep breath, and change focus.

According to GR, the page was set up by two of her best friends from Arizona.

This is something that puzzles me. How long had they lived in Chenango? Yet he turns to people miles away? I noticed in an interview there was a friend speaking up for him and he wasn't local either.

The attitude on that page stinks... surely Jennifer's mom and dad know as much as GR, and certainly mom is promoting the search.

According to GR, the page was set up by two of her best friends from Arizona.

This is something that puzzles me. How long had they lived in Chenango? Yet he turns to people miles away? I noticed in an interview there was a friend speaking up for him and he wasn't local either.

The attitude on that page stinks... surely Jennifer's mom and dad know as much as GR, and certainly mom is promoting the search.
I was in contact with one of the friends from Arizona who set up the FB page.
Taryn told me she is not part of admin, she just helped set it up. Whoever is running that page is creating a constant flow of negativity, IMO, and that is NOT in Jennifer's best interest.

Taryn told me she is not part of admin, she just helped set it up. Whoever is running that page is creating a constant flow of negativity, IMO, and that is NOT in Jennifer's best interest.

That's useful to know - I suspect GR wanted that impression out there to make it look like her friends supported him...

You're right, it's a very negative page but I think that's what it's intended as...

I would really like to know who that "someone" is that is creating the negative energy...

Possibly sabotaging the searches?

JMO

I would really like to know who that "someone" is that is creating the negative energy...

JMO

That makes me think... If someone tries to sabotage the searches, there's something that can be found out there, right?

If he's the one running the page, which I suspect he is, I feel really bad for his children and am actually now concerned for them.

Granted, he may have a history of being a good father but now, if the walls are closing in (because why else would you be acting this way and creating FB drama as a diversion, pointing fingers at others, throwing off searches, creating a sense of fear, deleting comments,) then I am concerned at what could break the camels back.

JMO

JMO

BBM

I'd love to know too. Whoever this particular Admin is they appear to be desperately trying to discourage people from searching for Jennifer. How totally weird. imo

I can't see the evening sun article without signing up for a subscription (paid). Is there another way to access it without paying? Or could someone recap it? Thanks.

I can't see the evening sun article without signing up for a subscription (paid). Is there another way to access it without paying? Or could someone recap it? Thanks.

Try closing your browser and clearing all the cookies....

That makes me think... If someone tries to sabotage the searches, there's something that can be found out there, right?

That is where my thoughts are going right now!:what:

It still won't work, just tells me I have to buy a subscription. Thank you for trying to help me, Wolf Dreamer. I appreciate it.

hmm - actually I've just been to it and realised I can't see it either.. must be something different.

The information about the search on The Evening Sun has bee taken down. Another mystery.

I read it when Nurse posted it right away - see Enzeder's post and that's pretty much the recap. If I remember correctly. I'm working and sleuthing in between..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member