Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who's local and interested in joining a search party this Saturday (time and exact location(s) TBD, please let me know. Local hiking groups and snow mobiling clubs may join as well. Weather will be warm, slated to be in the 40's. Waiting on police permission to check out certain areas so that we don't get in the way of other potential search sites and personnel.

Good luck - wish I could be there.

Jillian and crew,

Good luck with the search! If there's anything to be found, it needs to be found asap. Bless you for working so hard to help find Jennifer. If I lived there, I'd help out, but I, too, am in another part of the country.

:seeya: Hey, how's everybody doing? Hangin' in okay?

:seeya: Hey Londonrraine! Funny how it was so quiet, and then we both posted at the exact same time :)

I guess it's quiet because there's no new news. I wish we'd hear something from LE.

:seeya: Hey Londonrraine! Funny how it was so quiet, and then we both posted at the exact same time :)

I guess it's quiet because there's no new news. I wish we'd hear something from LE.
Yes, its' quiet... and i'm thinking, worrying for Jennifer, wondering if and when she will be found, if we'll know what happened, and who's responsible, etc. It's alot to think about.

Maybe LE will have something to release soon.

Yes, its' quiet... and i'm thinking, worrying for Jennifer, wondering if and when she will be found, if we'll know what happened, and who's responsible, etc. It's alot to think about.

Maybe LE will have something to release soon.

I know. It can be all-consuming, really. The worst is not knowing, b/c it allows your mind to run rampant with thoughts. Honestly, I was so bothered by it last night that I couldn't fall asleep, so I feel ya. <<hugs>>

I worry that it will become a cold case...

Anyone who's local and interested in joining a search party this Saturday (time and exact location(s) TBD, please let me know. Local hiking groups and snow mobiling clubs may join as well. Weather will be warm, slated to be in the 40's. Waiting on police permission to check out certain areas so that we don't get in the way of other potential search sites and personnel.

I wish I could, but wrong country! I think about Jennifer a lot .

Behind again.

I don't think the changing her hair color is of much importance. It seems again, sort of put out to the media to sort of divert attention.

I typically go to a salon to get my hair done, however; I have used a box kit at home. In fact, I have accidentally spilled the dye, being in a rush and messy and may have left evidence that I changed my hair.

I just don't get why GR released it other than to state her hair color may be different. IT seems it was released more so in a way to show that she may have been up to something, plotting to hide.

IMO IMO IMO

BBM

I don't think JR changing her hair color is of much, if any, importance either. If she actually did try to get some red tones out out of her hair, as was alluded to, I believe that it had nothing whatsoever to do with her disappearance. A red herring. IMO

The change can't have been all that drastic anyway because, going by the below quote, it appears that she may have changed her hair color prior to leaving on Tuesday so that tells me there's also the possibility that she may not have as well. Why would GR tell LE that she may have?. He surely knows whether she did or not?. IMO

Jennifer may have changed her hair color and style prior to leaving on Tuesday.

Facebook: Chenango Sheriff
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f....111541938938261.20115.100002473668799&type=1

Morning!

Yes, it's quiet but I know we are still here, reading, hoping, & praying.

I'm sure that all parties involved are reading here so I want to say this in the most delicate way..

I find it very interesting that a close relative of JR no longer has GR on their FB.

I'm quite positive that they were FB friends previously but have not checked in about a week or so. I certainly don't want to invade anyone's privacy but I find this telling. JMO

I wish I lived in NY or even the tri-state area but I'm about 2,000 miles away. Unfortunately, I'm not rich or I'd buy a ticket to come help whoever is out looking.

I've already done my morning google of all things related to JR and nothing. But hey, it's early!

Just wanted to check in and say I'm still here. Sorry I've been so quiet, this week is going too fast and without any new news there isn't much to add.

Morning!

Yes, it's quiet but I know we are still here, reading, hoping, & praying.

I'm sure that all parties involved are reading here so I want to say this in the most delicate way..

I find it very interesting that a close relative of JR no longer has GR on their FB.

I'm quite positive that they were FB friends previously but have not checked in about a week or so. I certainly don't want to invade anyone's privacy but I find this telling. JMO

I wish I lived in NY or even the tri-state area but I'm about 2,000 miles away. Unfortunately, I'm not rich or I'd buy a ticket to come help whoever is out looking.

I've already done my morning google of all things related to JR and nothing. But hey, it's early!

Wow, I think I see who you mean... :waitasec:

:smiliescale:
I know. It can be all-consuming, really. The worst is not knowing, b/c it allows your mind to run rampant with thoughts. Honestly, I was so bothered by it last night that I couldn't fall asleep, so I feel ya. <<hugs>>

I worry that it will become a cold case...
When that all-consuming feeling happens here, I know its time to step back, away from the case and breathe. Do something else, something light, happy music, whatever... Regroup and refuel the mind, you know?
And it does happen to me. I try to remember that my 'feelings' won't let me be helpful or fair-minded. My brains might though!
So, a little breather is a good idea now and then.
Oh, and cold case? I actually don't think so.

:smiliescale:
When that all-consuming feeling happens here, I know its time to step back, away from the case and breathe. Do something else, something light, happy music, whatever... Regroup and refuel the mind, you know?
And it does happen to me. I try to remember that my 'feelings' won't let me be helpful or fair-minded. My brains might though!
So, a little breather is a good idea now and then.
Oh, and cold case? I actually don't think so.

Thank you, Londonrraine :) You are very right, and I do need to step back for a bit, even if just for a day. I wish there was something I could do, but not living close enough to join in the search, there really isn't anything at this point.

I hope you're right about it not turning into a cold case. I hope it gets resolved soon - the sooner the better.

I think it's quiet here also because the media is silent, and since we can't say much without citing a source, it makes discussion difficult. I can't say, "Today at the store, I heard x, y, z" because it's hearsay, even if 30 people have seen or heard the same thing.

At this point, I fear that GR is going to have a mental breakdown. This is my opinion. When someone's space becomes threatened, or they feel they're being pushed into a corner that becomes tighter and tighter (even if in reality, they're not), or they feel they're losing standing in their community, their good reputation, respect from others, their friends, their family, etc., etc., it's been in my experience, enough to drive narcissists, psychopaths, and sociopaths to do terrible things.

That's my fear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members