Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everybody. Just wanted to say that I have been here since December and I am consistently impressed by each and every one of you. Keep up the great work!
I am thinking of Jen today and wondering what she would be doing to prepare for the Easter weekend. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for her family and her children as they face their first Easter without her.
Mainly just wanted to say thanks and God bless you all.

It's very quiet here at the moment....Any news on Solus' verified insider status? I am looking forward to hearing his/her info about JR/GR.

Mods, how does the verified insider thing work? Does it take long?

Quoting myself here....very let down after last nights rumors. I heard more of the same rumors this morning.

Mods, how does the verified insider thing work and how long does it take?

ETA: Jilllian, what are you hearing today? anything? Really hoping arrest comes swiftly now - for the family.

In the spirit of Easter and all that is holy and miraculous, I pray that Jennifer is rejoicing in His Kingdom. And with her passing, I know a right relationship with God, self and community was broken through crime. I ask that you guide those with the heavy responsibility to do what is lawful and just and you comfort her family and friends during their grief.

Just to clarify; was the buzz last night all about the pipe bomb scare or is thrre seperate chatter about a possible arrest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zwiebel
BBM
I'd have hoped any terrorist alert system would have work a little better than that, really, if I lived in the area. Perhaps there is a communication problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horsenaround60
Bomb threat
Well, i think LE wanted to keep this under raps to keep people from crowding around the scene for their safety. Anyway, it turned out not to be anything that was explosive. When things like this happen around here, its really big news and rumours spread like wildfire and it draws everyone out to see whats going on.

Horsenaround60, after six decades of life and two and a half decades working in public safety. I have never witnessed a crowd being drawn in by the announcement of a BOMB being located.. This would be analogous to everyone on the beach being drawn to the ocean when someone yells 'SHARK'...

This is an excellent example of Law Enforcement Agency utilizing an antiquate strategy of silence & misinformation, carried over from the J. Edgar Hoover FBI days, imo. Silence, and to misinform the public by the ones sworn to provide public safety should be an embarrassment, and shines a dim light on the departments professionalism imo..

The media management strategy of a department is a reflection of their overall effectiveness, imo...

Hey everybody. Just wanted to say that I have been here since December and I am consistently impressed by each and every one of you. Keep up the great work!
I am thinking of Jen today and wondering what she would be doing to prepare for the Easter weekend. I cannot imagine how hard this must be for her family and her children as they face their first Easter without her.
Mainly just wanted to say thanks and God bless you all.

:wagon: DAbbey! :welcome:

So glad you joined this thread for Jennifer!

And God Bless you, too!

:seeya:

Can someone give me an example of another missing person case in the last decade or beyond where the Sheriff discouraged volunteer searchers as was done in the Jennifer Ramsaran case? Imo, this speaks volumes as to the attitude and professionalism in the Chenango County Sheriff's Department leadership and the leadership in the other Law Enforcement Agencies involved in her less than competent investigation, imo..

Can someone give me an example of another missing person case in the last decade or beyond where the Sheriff discouraged volunteer searchers as was done in the Jennifer Ramsaran case? Imo, this speaks volumes as to the attitude and professionalism in the Chenango County Sheriff's Department leadership and the leadership in the other Law Enforcement Agencies involved in her less than competent investigation, imo..

Foxfire, any more from the community grapevine today?

:tyou: THANK YOU ORR for the new video!

So... (adding in the time from the other video) everything could have been done in 40 minutes or less -- from Jenn's home to where her body was found, back to where her phone was found and then to Plank Road Manor where the van was left.

Noticing all those big sharp rocks at the creek by the sand pile. Wondering how one of those rocks could have turned on the phone without breaking it??
:floorlaugh:

Foxfire, any more from the community grapevine today?

No, lovinglife, but I wouldn't put it past the person that caused JR's demise to create a distraction(bomb scare) to slip out of town unnoticed by Law enforcement..

The calculation, creativity, deflection, and manipulation to portray the work of a stranger sexual predator in Jennifer Ramsaran's murder, imo, is very concerning. These are all traits of a sociopathic personality with narcissistic tendencies, as does the obvious POI in this case, imo...

Imo, it is past time for the Chenango County Prosecutor to get off his procrastinating buttocks, and for the sake of public safety, promptly move on an arrest...

I found Joe Rid's comment on JFJ interesting -- about Yonkers...

...?

I found Joe Rid's comment on JFJ interesting -- about Yonkers...

...?

??? You mean - Joe Cents? - Why? IMO there is no way that Jen could have been in Yonkers on the day, so I can't imagine anyone seeing anything there.

??? You mean - Joe Cents? - Why? IMO there is no way that Jen could have been in Yonkers on the day, so I can't imagine anyone seeing anything there.

Yes, right, Joe Cents.

That's why I find it interesting...

...neither Jenn nor GR could have been in Yonkers on THAT day (I don't think)

...but is there something from the past that is relevant??

Yes, right, Joe Cents.

That's why I find it interesting...

...neither Jenn nor GR could have been in Yonkers on THAT day (I don't think)

...but is there something from the past that is relevant??

Very possible - I don't know if Jen ever lived in Yonkers, but they were in NY for a while prior to going to AZ.

I do know that GR's parents still live there, maybe something to do with that?

Very possible - I don't know if Jen ever lived in Yonkers, but they were in NY for a while prior to going to AZ.

I do know that GR's parents still live there, maybe something to do with that?

From what I recall, Jennifer graduated from HS in Chenango County, and there's nothing in any of her biographical info that I can remember that places her there (in Yonkers). She and GR attending one of the SUNY schools (and can't remember where now), but I don't think in that area.

I think I remember that GR graduated from HS in Yonkers. And I also seem to remember something about him not wanting to have a background check done.

Will have to go back and find those threads.

From what I recall, Jennifer graduated from HS in Chenango County, and there's nothing in any of her biographical info that I can remember that places her there. She and GR attending one of the SUNY schools (and can't remember where now), but I don't think in that area.

I think I remember that GR graduated from HS in Yonkers. And I also seem to remember something about him not wanting to have a background check done.

she graduated from E. Greenbush

From what I recall, Jennifer graduated from HS in Chenango County, and there's nothing in any of her biographical info that I can remember that places her there (in Yonkers). She and GR attending one of the SUNY schools (and can't remember where now), but I don't think in that area.

Places Jen lived:

South New Berlin, NY
North Blenheim, NY
New Berlin, NY
Buckeye, AZ
Goodyear, AZ
New Paltz, NY
Rensselaer, NY
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Albany, NY
Norwich, NY

Places Jen lived:

South New Berlin, NY
North Blenheim, NY
New Berlin, NY
Buckeye, AZ
Goodyear, AZ
New Paltz, NY
Rensselaer, NY
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Albany, NY
Norwich, NY

Rensselaer, NY would most likely be the name of the Town she lived in if she graduated from E. Greenbush (may be why you're coming up with 2 different towns???) as they are both suburbs of Albany, NY. She has family in E Greenbush now and these towns are pretty close to each other. I wasn't sure if this is just a recap or going somewhere with it.

Also, Thank You all so much for the very kind welcome!

:please: We need an arrest soon! :please:

Places Jen lived:

South New Berlin, NY
North Blenheim, NY
New Berlin, NY
Buckeye, AZ
Goodyear, AZ
New Paltz, NY
Rensselaer, NY
Mesa, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Albany, NY
Norwich, NY

Thanks! Is that in chronological order?

OK, so Jennifer never lived in Yonkers, other than probably visiting the in-laws.
New Palz is where she went to SUNY, and that's where she and Remy connected, and from there they went to Arizona (he followed her there???) and then back to NY.

So...the Yonkers connection (if there's something relevant) must be GR or his family. Something before he came to New Palz?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber