Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Somewhere...here?....FB?....I remember one of Jenn's hs classmates commenting...and I guess I was thinking it was someone from Chenango County...don't know why.

Rensselaer, NY would most likely be the name of the Town she lived in if she graduated from E. Greenbush (may be why you're coming up with 2 different towns???) as they are both suburbs of Albany, NY. She has family in E Greenbush now and these towns are pretty close to each other. I wasn't sure if this is just a recap or going somewhere with it.

Also, Thank You all so much for the very kind welcome!

:please: We need an arrest soon! :please:

Good morning upstate:

Jennifer graduated from Columbia H.S. in East Greenbush. She actually lived in Defreetsville, a hamlet of the town of North Greenbush at that time.

And welcome...

Good morning upstate:

Jennifer graduated from Columbia H.S. in East Greenbush. She actually lived in Defreetsville, a hamlet of the town of North Greenbush at that time.

And welcome...

Rickblaine, in the last thread it was said there was a possibility that the 'tryster' had moved in with GR. Can you verify this? Also, do you know if GR has been restricted from leaving the area by LE, as someone else had mentioned this possibility?

lovinglife - My understanding is GR and his children are the only ones living in his house.

Also, no travel restrictions on GR.

Thanks for linking the new article! I was beginning to worry with things so quiet.

Interesting that the article says how close attention he pays to his property, yet still she wasn't found for months. Was she dumped at a later date? Or are we dealing with the snow plow/snow melt issue, that she just wasn't visable until a little bit of warmer weather melting the snow?

It is nice to feel assured in a witness' report, with his Sheriff department connection.

Thanks sleepinoz for the link! It was a very well written article I thought. Beautifully written. It would seem if she was there all along and he was as active on the property that she would have been found sooner as it wasn't til the days before Christmas that any major snowfall occurred. I remember talking to my sons preschool teacher his last day before break that it looked like a green Christmas. Then it all hit at once and I thought I spoke too soon. JMOO. Anyhow, locals / insiders, do you have a theory what happened? Do you think LE is on top of things or are dropping the ball? The silence in this case, aside from Mr. Mahoney, is unbelievable and sad. A woman, a mom of three, was obviously murdered and left unclothed to be found by a passerby and there is nothing but silence. It's very sad. I didn't know Jennifer but know her life was worth more than her murder being hushed and swept under the rug. Getting frustrated.....

lovinglife - My understanding is GR and his children are the only ones living in his house.

I can't understand no travel restrictions! I sure hope he doesn't use the Easter holiday as an excuse to skip town.. :furious:

Thanks for linking the new article! I was beginning to worry with things so quiet.

Interesting that the article says how close attention he pays to his property, yet still she wasn't found for months. Was she dumped at a later date? Or are we dealing with the snow plow/snow melt issue, that she just wasn't visable until a little bit of warmer weather melting the snow?

It is nice to feel assured in a witness' report, with his Sheriff department connection.

IMO snow was the issue. By the time Jennifer hit the news, snow hit the ground and stayed all winter - that area is still under snow.

I think we had determined that it had snowed a few days after JR disappeared & Center road was snow plowed, covering her body under a mound of snow.. Imo, as stated in previous msm articles, there were coyote tracks leading to the remains which peaked Mr. Hayner's curiousity...

Richard Hayner of the Chenango County town of Plymouth, was not only a sawmill owner but also a very observant woodsman & caretaker of the forest who would notice anything out of place, such as a heavily traveled coyote trail.. The victims will speak to those who will listen..

You can bet Mr. Hayner has covered every inch of the tract of land, since the discovery of JR's body, looking for clothing or other significant items. If other items were located, it is doubtful that it would be released by LE, imo...

'The body had been left in a location where it was not readily noticeable. Hayner said he saw it on an embankment, about six feet lower than the road', said Richard Hayner...
“It seemed like something out of place, and I followed up on it,” he said.

Thanks sleepinoz for the link! It was a very well written article I thought. Beautifully written. It would seem if she was there all along and he was as active on the property that she would have been found sooner as it wasn't til the days before Christmas that any major snowfall occurred. I remember talking to my sons preschool teacher his last day before break that it looked like a green Christmas. Then it all hit at once and I thought I spoke too soon. JMOO. Anyhow, locals / insiders, do you have a theory what happened? Do you think LE is on top of things or are dropping the ball? The silence in this case, aside from Mr. Mahoney, is unbelievable and sad. A woman, a mom of three, was obviously murdered and left unclothed to be found by a passerby and there is nothing but silence. It's very sad. I didn't know Jennifer but know her life was worth more than her murder being hushed and swept under the rug. Getting frustrated.....

Bold by me

Huge concern - IMO of course

BBM and the following is MOO
I believe LE has all their ducks in a row and are simply waiting on tox. results to button it all up. I pray that the tox results will back up all the evidence they already have. I believe the general public would have been notified by LE if there was any threat to our safety....and, continuing on that line of thinking, I believe the perp was zeroed in on JR as his victim, that it was not random.

That being said, I do wish LE would make a very brief PUBLIC statement saying this, however, they did this in a roundabout way, through one of the newspapers I believe. Anyone have that brief article at their fingertips? JMO

Using being new as an excuse, and being I am not an insider, verified or in any other fashion -- IMO "Living" is just a word. There is a car in the driveway daily (nightly at times) so having a frequent guest that stays over night often is different than "Living" together. Attending parties together, yet acting like they don't even know each other at the school - shows deception -- All IMO

If this isn't allowed, I am very sorry. I have only utter respect for everyone here!!

Here goes . . .

I find Joe's article very interesting. He really puts a lot of ideas out there without stating his interpretation, kind of cagey. First he only refers to Jenn's children when talking about her absence, then he only mentions GR in a negative light, citing him personally confirming to the newspaper his affair with a close friend, then he alludes to the property owner being at the property often but not observing the body. I think he is putting out a clear story here that GR is a potentially responsible party and that the body may have been moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored