Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I spent half the morning trying to find a single flower (spring is very late here) and all afternoon struggling to post it. It's not perfect, but nothing is. Finally got there, anyway.

In memoriam, and to mark the birthday of Jennifer Ramsaran.

Attachments

• 8631600824_803f9f64ff_z.jpg
    8631600824_803f9f64ff_z.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 34
I spent half the morning trying to find a single flower (spring is very late here) and all afternoon struggling to post it. It's not perfect, but nothing is. Finally got there, anyway.

In memoriam, and to mark the birthday of Jennifer Ramsaran.

Beautiful and perfect

:hug:

I think it might be a snowdrop, it's very small. But I'm not sure. it was growing through snow.

I think it might be a snowdrop, it's very small. But I'm not sure. it was growing through snow.

Sounds very special, like Jennifer

Every Monday starts out with so much hope, it drags until the last seconds. Any response by LE to assure us everything is under control, I swear, is it bad to EXPECT this from them?

Sounds very special, like Jennifer

Every Monday starts out with so much hope, it drags until the last seconds. Any response by LE to assure us everything is under control, I swear, is it bad to EXPECT this from them?

BBM

I don't think it's an unreasonable expectation at all. I wish locals would call the Sheriff's office every single day requesting an update, send them emails, flood their facebook page with requests. It's easier to ignore one or two random questions spread out over time than it is to ignore a large group of voices who refuse to give up until they get some answers. IMO, the silence in this case is disturbing, confusing, and beyond ridiculous. If not for WS and the J4J page, Jennifer's name would not be out there at all right now. Everyone would have moved on and forgotten about it long ago, which I know is the hope of a few select parties.

That said, I'm not anywhere close to local, so there is little I can do other than make the suggestion.

That said, I'm not anywhere close to local, so there is little I can do other than make the suggestion.

oh- there is plenty of folks you can contact from out of town/out of state- the beauty of the internet.

ETA: FYI: I found that there are numerous agencies that deal with resident aliens, illegal gambling, fraud, kidnapping,
money laundering,etc.

Happy_Birthday_Jennifer_zpsbd5a44e5.png

oh- there is plenty of folks you can contact from out of state- the beauty of the internet.

ETA: FYI: I found that there are numerous agencies that deal with resident aliens, illegal gambling, fraud, kidnapping,
money laundering,etc

:what: I hope nobody has anything to hide! Now might be the time when people become VERY interested in digging into such things.

Just going through the 'Tags' and it won't let me edit - but GR's name is spelt incorrectly as Ramasaran - anyone know how to fix it.

Also, does anyone know what the tag "spartan chicked" is referring to??

Just going through the 'Tags' and it won't let me edit - but GR's name is spelt incorrectly as Ramasaran - anyone know how to fix it.

I think that is supposed to be Spartan Chick.

BBM

I don't think it's an unreasonable expectation at all. I wish locals would call the Sheriff's office every single day requesting an update, send them emails, flood their facebook page with requests. It's easier to ignore one or two random questions spread out over time than it is to ignore a large group of voices who refuse to give up until they get some answers. IMO, the silence in this case is disturbing, confusing, and beyond ridiculous. If not for WS and the J4J page, Jennifer's name would not be out there at all right now. Everyone would have moved on and forgotten about it long ago, which I know is the hope of a few select parties.

I still come across "locals" who don't even know about this. Why is this SO hush hush? I ask and the response is, "It isn't" SMH I just don't understand this entire picture. Nothing makes sense and I feel like a hamster on a wheel whenever I finally get someone to talk, they talk in circles and I am right back on my hamster wheel. Someone must know something.I always feel like I'm missing something, but it isn't me ... no one wants to talk about this or they just won't talk. I haven't an answer as to why? Puts me right back to SMH

Thinking of Jenn on her Birthday. She is always on my mind. She will never be forgotten.

Attachments

• hummingbird.jpg
    hummingbird.jpg
    16 KB · Views: 9

:blushing: that was mine. I fixed it. Thanks.. &%$# playbook.

Eyes and ears open! Utica news said LE is about to release autopsy reports for Jennifer, unless I heard wrong???!!! Can someone back me on this??? I'm out the door and will check back when I am able. I hope this is the news we need!!

Eyes and ears open! Utica news said LE is about to release autopsy reports for Jennifer, unless I heard wrong???!!! Can someone back me on this??? I'm out the door and will check back when I am able. I hope this is the news we need!!

OMG, I hope so! Thanks for the head's up, upstate!!!

Whhoooaaahhhh!

Fantastic news, if true!!!!!

:great:

ETA... thanks, Upstate! :seeya:

wow! today is six weeks to the exact day!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chiprocker