Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Progress??

What time is it in NY please? It is half past ten at night here in Europe.

I have done my very best for Bob Harrod over the past week while his episode aired. I am going to do some hard work for Jennifer now. I don't want her case to ever become a cold case. I am putting 90 per cent of my faith in LE, the other ten per cent in us.

I want to know what happened to Jennifer.

Wow. Progress??

What time is it in NY please? It is half past ten at night here in Europe.

I have done my very best for Bob Harrod over the past week while his episode aired. I am going to do some hard work for Jennifer now. I don't want her case to ever become a cold case. I am putting 90 per cent of my faith in LE, the other ten per cent in us.

I want to know what happened to Jennifer.

http://www.worldtimezone.com/

World Time Zones

Sorry foxfire, I know those sites are there. I just haven't got that type of brain. I'm not being lazy. I just see those charts and my brain turns to mush and I make really foolish mistakes.

I am good at some lists though, and a couple of other things. I'll use them to the best of my ability for Jennifer, but I'll never be able to do the charts and maps and stuff. I see them but I can't make any sense of them. Sigh. :(

It's after the 6:00 news here in NY. Had really hoped for a COD press release today. I really hope when all is said & done we can look at this case & think that all this silence makes a whole lot of sense.

If this were my spouse & I wasn't the guilty party, I imagine I'd be fighting mad or overcome with grief. I really am surprised there's no memorial, no spouse contacting the media asking for help in finding answers & tips, no celebration of life on her birthday or a candlelight vigil -something for her children to be able to say, "Our mother was taken & we loved her." I could go on but I think you all get my point...it's just sad. Poor Jennifer, I hope her Justice comes soon!

Sorry foxfire, I know those sites are there. I just haven't got that type of brain. I'm not being lazy. I just see those charts and my brain turns to mush and I make really foolish mistakes.

I am good at some lists though, and a couple of other things. I'll use them to the best of my ability for Jennifer, but I'll never be able to do the charts and maps and stuff. I see them but I can't make any sense of them. Sigh. :(

If you google the phrase "new york time", it will give you the real-life time at the top of the results page! Easy, quick, and accurate! Right now it says:

7:50 PM

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 (EDT)
Time in New York, NY

Hope that helps :)

It's after the 6:00 news here in NY. Had really hoped for a COD press release today. I really hope when all is said & done we can look at this case & think that all this silence makes a whole lot of sense.

If this were my spouse & I wasn't the guilty party, I imagine I'd be fighting mad or overcome with grief. I really am surprised there's no memorial, no spouse contacting the media asking for help in finding answers & tips, no celebration of life on her birthday or a candlelight vigil -something for her children to be able to say, "Our mother was taken & we loved her." I could go on but I think you all get my point...it's just sad. Poor Jennifer, I hope her Justice comes soon!

Nothing at all? Not even another mention of Jen's name? I get so frustrated :banghead:

I think at this point, hearing Jennifer Renz Ramsaran should be a daily mention on at least one local media source, besides us. What is going on here?

Nothing at all? Not even another mention of Jen's name? I get so frustrated :banghead:

I think at this point, hearing Jennifer Renz Ramsaran should be a daily mention on at least one local media source, besides us. What is going on here?

So frustrating, and SO ODD!!! Don't the local newspapers want to print what sells?? Here we have people practically begging, desperate for the smallest grain of information, and the media says not a word.

So frustrating, and SO ODD!!! Don't the local newspapers want to print what sells?? Here we have people practically begging, desperate for the smallest grain of information, and the media says not a word.

I hope it is for a good reason

I :dunno: but I'm about to have a temper :tantrum:

That poor family!

Sad that searching Jennifer Ramsaran on Google news does not bring up a single story about her anymore. Does anyone think its ok to let this slip into oblivion? Very discouraging, i hope there is news soon.

Sad that searching Jennifer Ramsaran on Google news does not bring up a single story about her anymore. Does anyone think its ok to let this slip into oblivion? Very discouraging, i hope there is news soon.

Bettylou4you, no msm articles since Joe Mahoney's last article but;
From a Google search of Jennifer Ramsaran NY
3,100 results

Funny how GR thinks he is so important, that he is letting them just disrespect him and not do the best that they can...it is not like one doesn't know every LE agent for miles here. His opinion of himself is much higher than those around him apparently, if LE and the media can let Jen's death become a news blurb...and maybe it is more convenient for him...at any rate...the fact that there was no news articles on my page today speaks volumes. How very beyond tragic is this?:facepalm:

Funny how GR thinks he is so important, that he is letting them just disrespect him and not do the best that they can...it is not like one doesn't know every LE agent for miles here. His opinion of himself is much higher than those around him apparently, if LE and the media can let Jen's death become a news blurb...and maybe it is more convenient for him...at any rate...the fact that there was no news articles on my page today speaks volumes. How very beyond tragic is this?:facepalm:

Yes- it is quite telling that one who feels so important and connected is not getting the attention

The release specifically asks anyone with information – or who may have seen Jennifer’s orange 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan on December 11 – to call at 337-1924. The aforementioned minivan was discovered by Ramsaran’s father on Dec. 16 at Plank Road Manor in the City of Norwich. All calls will be kept confidential.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...fice-issues-update-on-Ramsaran-investigation/

The release specifically asks anyone with information – or who may have seen Jennifer’s orange 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan on December 11 – to call at 337-1924. The aforementioned minivan was discovered by Ramsaran’s father on Dec. 16 at Plank Road Manor in the City of Norwich. All calls will be kept confidential.

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...fice-issues-update-on-Ramsaran-investigation/

In the comments, JL mentions rumors. Any locals that can clue us in as to what is been talked about? Thanks so much.

I'm glad that someone other than Jillian was willing to finally take a stand and alert the general public to the fact that Jennifer owned an ORANGE colored minivan. ORANGE. I'm sad it is almost 4 months later but glad to see if there's no COD out yet that CCSO is making sure to now have the media get the word out that assistance is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MLCS