Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't GR's friend allude very early on to Jen leaving on her own due to marital difficulties and Jen having an online affair? Yet in the same article GR stated "Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly" and "I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound."

Mixed messages: GR's friend of 20 years alluded to Jen leaving willingly, while at the same time GR said she would never leave her family willingly. Odd?

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print 12/19/2013

Jennifer "had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday. Jason Wicks, from Mobile, Ala., said he has been a friend of Ganesh Ramsaran for 20 years. “He’s a great guy,” he said. “He’d go out of his way to do anything for anybody. He loved Jen. He’d never do anything to harm her.”

“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

Seems like there aren't very many people crawling out of the woodwork to be interviewed regarding this case, so my guess is that the "source who spoke to the Daily Star on condition of anonymity" and GR's friend of 20 years are one and the same. Just my opinion though.

If I had to guess, the family "friend" was coached prior to the interview as far as what he could say freely (separating from GR, made new online friends, GR is a great guy, would never harm Jen, etc.) and what he could not say freely (Jen developing emotional attachments, Jen being misled by someone who paid her an AWFUL lot of attention, etc.)

How does this "friend" know that Jen was paid an "AWFUL" lot of attention by anyone online? He's GR's friend, and presumably not a confidant Jen's.

Sounds very sketchy, at best.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

:jail:

I think it's odd that this was even considered reliable-he's in Alabama-how much of their daily lives did he actually see?

I, for one, am grateful that there is media coverage for Jen. We all know this is a murder case, and LE was spoon fed every wrong thing, they could have been fed in the beginning...but we cannot redo yesterday, nor the days that have passed...what we can do is thank the media for trying to help, and encourage them to continue to help. They are not the enemy.

Let's move forward...and get that justice for Jennifer and her family...those precious children...those who carry a part of her within them. No one can take that from them.

Blame will not solve anything. Do I think it could have been handled better? Of course...it is murder and so many of you have worked tirelessly to try and get the crucial details to eyes that read...don't stop now...know that this will not be easy, given the beginning when Jen disappeared...but there are many more thoughts, ideas, and information that we can gather.:rocker:

IMO, This latest update by CCS can be only 1 of 2 things

1. A very desperate plea. Grasping at straws
or
2. They have every bit of evidence they need to make an arrest

I agree with everyone and yes any media at this point has to be good

. . . Still SMH and believe this is now a waiting game, like it or not. I have a feeling ws and J4J have made every difference in the world to force LE to break their silence and put this case back into print.

I think it's odd that this was even considered reliable-he's in Alabama-how much of their daily lives did he actually see?

Another person feeding everyone information from GR ONLY.

IMO - Seems GR's information is the only information anyone has received. I include his PR people in this - it was stated by CC that she has spoken to many friends as well as GR - but it seems the info from these so called friends is GR's information that has been fed to them - maybe even over a period of time.

Yes even on the missing Facebook page they flip flopped on her leaving willingly or would never leave. Interesting comments here way back from the "best friend". Mind you we talked about this back when it was posted just bringing it forward now:

https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/133918453444417

There were/are many others. Some have been deleted and some have remained up. This post right here in reply to jens Aunt asking really ticks me off....among many many others. This women was banned after this:
https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran/posts/132824060220523

Oops that's not the one that really ticked me off LOL. In my haste to not post too much and paraphrase I posted the wrong link. Ill do better when I'm not on my ipad later. My point was even here they were claiming the police were investigating a lead that she ran off....yet the police have never said that only GR when he wasn't saying she would never ever leave. So much misinformation in the beginning and posts by very close friends alluding that we don't know everything and once it all comes out we will know why they were saying what they were saying....STILL WAITING :seeya:

Edited to say family members have been allowed to post again and some of their posts are back. I still am banned for making one comment "that was Jenny's sisters comment you deleted" . I would never post there now, but glad to see that family members can if they want to now.

I just saw a post on fb with a link from WICZ news out of Binghamton, NY. If this isn't new, I am sorry. I can't see it very well from my cell and it looked new, a plea for aswers. Could someone link it if it is new for me? Thank You and sorry if it is old

Also, why am I unable to like or comment on previous links just posted from J4J? Probably just my cell being a pain and issues on my end, thanks

I know right...mine are spread out between ipad, iphone, laptop, and desk top. I only wish I started it sooner and was a bit more organized back then!

People were raving to me about how good evernote is for ipad/phone info swapping/storage/ mailing. I agree with them, now I've got it. Wish I had it ages ago.
https://evernote.com/

Didn't GR's friend allude very early on to Jen leaving on her own due to marital difficulties and Jen having an online affair? Yet in the same article GR stated "Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly" and "I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound."

Mixed messages: GR's friend of 20 years alluded to Jen leaving willingly, while at the same time GR said she would never leave her family willingly. Odd?

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print 12/19/2013

Jennifer "had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday. Jason Wicks, from Mobile, Ala., said he has been a friend of Ganesh Ramsaran for 20 years. “He’s a great guy,” he said. “He’d go out of his way to do anything for anybody. He loved Jen. He’d never do anything to harm her.”
“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

Seems like there aren't very many people crawling out of the woodwork to be interviewed regarding this case, so my guess is that the "source who spoke to the Daily Star on condition of anonymity" and GR's friend of 20 years are one and the same. Just my opinion though.

If I had to guess, the family "friend" was coached prior to the interview as far as what he could say freely (separating from GR, made new online friends, GR is a great guy, would never harm Jen, etc.) and what he could not say freely (Jen developing emotional attachments, Jen being misled by someone who paid her an AWFUL lot of attention, etc.)

How does this "friend" know that Jen was paid an "AWFUL" lot of attention by anyone online? He's GR's friend, and presumably not a confidant Jen's.

Sounds very sketchy, at best.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

:jail:

Respectfully BBM

IMO

"The family friend" is a friend of Jen's. She was one of the first ones called when Jennifer didn't arrive home. In being such a caring person, she was also there for GR in his time of need. After hours and hours of phone conversations with GR and interview after interview with LE, she was either asked by GR, or offered to do the interview with DailyStar on her own. I believe this person to be genuine and not coached in the sense of "say this or don't say this" but persuaded by the words GR spoke during, at very lengthy conversation she had with GR, in what she believed, were going over every possible scenario that could have happen to her friend that she loves dearly. Hence the "It sounds like"

My guess, two separate friends - at this time, these 2 friends are in shock and desperate to help in any way. Vulnerable and naive to the reality that GR could have in fact done this to Jennifer. Really, this kind of stuff doesn't happen in real life - it all still seems like a nightmare.

Reality being, yeah she discussed leaving GR, he had an affair with her best friend. JMO, but Jennifer knew about the affair and confided in people with this information - GR is the naive one to believe anything different. In my very own opinion, these confidants have passed this information on to LE already. I believe everyone interviewed by LE was very honest and forthcoming. I don't believe anyone purposely said anything to harm Jen or to throw blame away from GR. I believe, just like we see what is being said, LE heard heartfelt, honest responses and know the difference between emotional pleas and honestly spoken answers given because the ones interviewed want to know who did this as much as they want to believe GR didn't.

With all this being said, yes all information being given to the public and to LE is coming from GR's point of view (dead naked mother's on the side of the road can't speak - that is where we all come in) I KNOW everyone has an opinion and in my opinion, everyone interviewed by LE spoke the truth. Which would also make me believe Jennifer's confidants, if she does in fact have them, would have also told LE what she confided in them -- I hope there is enough "physical evidence" (sorry, too tired to look up proper terminology) to bring Jennifer's murderer to justice

IMO this person has only been referred to as anonymous in msm. This anonymous person aka "family friend" started off as Jen's friend only and has since became friends with GR. IMO a shoe in for all the other odd things in this case and how it has been handled.

Out of curiosity, if someone were a VI would they be able to talk in facts or only answer questions?
Get back to me on this question and remember this post for future questions. I obviously am not translating into ws language ...

:please: With all that I am, Justice for Jennifer :please:

Respectfully BBM

IMO

"The family friend" is a friend of Jen's. She was one of the first ones called when Jennifer didn't arrive home. In being such a caring person, she was also there for GR in his time of need. After hours and hours of phone conversations with GR and interview after interview with LE, she was either asked by GR, or offered to do the interview with DailyStar on her own. I believe this person to be genuine and not coached in the sense of "say this or don't say this" but persuaded by the words GR spoke during, at very lengthy conversation she had with GR, in what she believed, were going over every possible scenario that could have happen to her friend that she loves dearly. Hence the "It sounds like"

My guess, two separate friends - at this time, these 2 friends are in shock and desperate to help in any way. Vulnerable and naive to the reality that GR could have in fact done this to Jennifer. Really, this kind of stuff doesn't happen in real life - it all still seems like a nightmare.

Reality being, yeah she discussed leaving GR, he had an affair with her best friend. JMO, but Jennifer knew about the affair and confided in people with this information - GR is the naive one to believe anything different. In my very own opinion, these confidants have passed this information on to LE already. I believe everyone interviewed by LE was very honest and forthcoming. I don't believe anyone purposely said anything to harm Jen or to throw blame away from GR. I believe, just like we see what is being said, LE heard heartfelt, honest responses and know the difference between emotional pleas and honestly spoken answers given because the ones interviewed want to know who did this as much as they want to believe GR didn't.

With all this being said, yes all information being given to the public and to LE is coming from GR's point of view (dead naked mother's on the side of the road can't speak - that is where we all come in) I KNOW everyone has an opinion and in my opinion, everyone interviewed by LE spoke the truth. Which would also make me believe Jennifer's confidants, if she does in fact have them, would have also told LE what she confided in them -- I hope there is enough "physical evidence" (sorry, too tired to look up proper terminology) to bring Jennifer's murderer to justice

:please: With all that I am, Justice for Jennifer :please:

RBBM - Sorry - but I can't agree that she is a friend when she sleeps with her friends husband.

Also, all we have ever heard from her besides what she said in MSM about Jenn getting close to someone whilst playing games, is that when everything is known we will understand better - Just what that means we still don't know. More lies just like the color of the car IMO :furious:

RBBM - Sorry - but I can't agree that she is a friend when she sleeps with her friends husband.

Also, all we have ever heard from her besides what she said in MSM about Jenn getting close to someone whilst playing games, is that when everything is known we will understand better - Just what that means we still don't know. More lies just like the color of the car IMO :furious:

Not that she, another friend - IMO a true friend that wouldn't have done such a thing to a friend. IMO, but I believe Jennifer had confidants, friends more casual, and more trustworthy. Follow me?

Sorry, that made me LOL as I couldn't agree more and sorry it came across as that she because everyone knows how I feel about that she - you must have missed my 25 deleted post about her ---

I know what you mean - I have promised myself that next case I am copying everything from the start - just in case things vanish like in this one. :pullhair:

Yes! So much I thought I had when I actually didn't!

People were raving to me about how good evernote is for ipad/phone info swapping/storage/ mailing. I agree with them, now I've got it. Wish I had it ages ago.
https://evernote.com/

Yes I use that! I didn't know how to do the screen shots on my iPad/iPhone until you told me...so I would hop out of bed and grab the laptop and save it...any laptop so I have to collect them all now :floorlaugh:

Edited add: and in the middle of all that my husband plugged our desktop into the wall....it's a higher voltage than the US and he fried the motherboard :sigh: . I have ordered a thingy to get what's on the hard drive onto my new computer, but haven't gotten it yet. I'm not sure what's on that computer...it was one I used a lot though when I wasn't on my iPad. The desk top unlike our laptops had to be plugged into the transformer and he just forgot when he moved it. Sorry to go OT.

I agree with SleepinOz

Since this Jason guy from Alabama has been identified, then it wouldn't be logical for him to also be the "source" who spoke "on condition of anonymity."

And, what is Jason saying? Basically, that GR is a great guy and that he loved Jenn. Now, Jason lives in Alabama -- how much were he and GR/JR getting together? My guess is that he's an old college buddy -- knew the two of them back when they were dating -- and has kept in touch over the years, but probably not very close now. Joe Mahoney probably tracked him down through either JR's or GR's facebook.

Edited to add: just figured out the "20 years ago" would put them in HS together

I've always believed that the statements in the first and second paragraphs (Statement 1: online gaming/thinking about separating; and statement 2:emotional attachment/maybe led astray) were made by the same person -- NOT Jason from Alabama, but the sort of person who betrays with a kiss. IMO, Joe also tracked THAT person down on JR's or GR's facebook. See thread #8 here from Londonrraine:
Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #1 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

I think that Joe saw that exact same FB posting, and, like Londonrraine, assumed that the person was either a relative or very close friend. He then contacted that person, and she agreed to speak, but only on condition of anonymity.

Which brings us to questions of motive:
1) Why anonymity?
2) Even if it were true (emotional attachment; discussing separation) -- why would a true friend reveal such intimate details about her friend to the general public?? To LE, yes. But broadcast such lurid stuff on the newspaper?

Another person feeding everyone information from GR ONLY.

IMO - Seems GR's information is the only information anyone has received. I include his PR people in this - it was stated by CC that she has spoken to many friends as well as GR - but it seems the info from these so called friends is GR's information that has been fed to them - maybe even over a period of time.

Indeed. I figured out from one person's FB postings (who ONLY knows GR, never met JR, and only came to know GR after JR went missing) that she is one of the "friends" that CC spoke to around 2nd or 3rd week of January.

So...that person. And the Judas friend. Who else were among the "many friends" CC spoke to??

Speaking of whom...is it just my imagination, or has there been a sort of shift -- now speaking of "justice," now copying and pasting from J4J, now mentioning prayers for children and family, but not mentioning GR?

Indeed. I figured out from one person's FB postings (who ONLY knows GR, never met JR, and only came to know GR after JR went missing) that she is one of the "friends" that CC spoke to around 2nd or 3rd week of January.

So...that person. And the Judas friend. Who else were among the "many friends" CC spoke to??

Speaking of whom...is it just my imagination, or has there been a sort of shift -- now speaking of "justice," now copying and pasting from J4J, now mentioning prayers for children and family, but not mentioning GR?

Who is this meant for and where is the link to whatever this means? This post could be misconstrued as being against people coming to their senses. May I ask for an explanation? Very confusing

CNY 3 just ran a story that the CCS is still awaiting the ME report on the COD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy