DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2qs73g4.gif

53007593-640.jpg

This is the correct color- not in sun

see more: http://gtcarlot.com/car/53005022

Probably making sure they have as much info as possible:moo:

Leave no "rock" unturned? Cover all bases...make sure the prosecutor has a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year?

I'm glad that someone other than Jillian was willing to finally take a stand and alert the general public to the fact that Jennifer owned an ORANGE colored minivan. ORANGE. I'm sad it is almost 4 months later but glad to see if there's no COD out yet that CCSO is making sure to now have the media get the word out that assistance is needed.

They have sifted through so much information. It should have been correct early on, but the initial info was supplied by GR and the organization assisting him...now it may help someone recall a very important detail that they had dismissed in the past: :facepalm:

They have sifted through so much information. It should have been correct early on, but the initial info was supplied by GR and the organization assisting him...now it may help someone recall a very important detail that they had dismissed in the past: :facepalm:

I sure hope so! :please: Wonder if LE has any plans to revisit the apartment complex to redo interviews & mention the different color van?

Hmmmmm now that is saying something without saying it now isn't it....?

Please keep talking through these articles. I am very confused and feel sick right now.

Thank You so much for the fast updates!

My husband will be joining us under another name, I have pee'd all over this one = mine

Please keep talking through these articles. I am very confused and feel sick right now.

Thank You so much for the fast updates!

My husband will be joining us under another name, I have pee'd all over this one = mine

I think this is just CCSO's way of saying they weren't aware the van was orange toned not red as GR & CC had said in the communications. To be fair-CC only knew what was being told to her. Upon realizing the info didnt match they want to make sure that the general public knows the van was a different color & see if anyone saw her or someone else in it. TBH though- they took it to investigate it-why not compare the reported color to what you see? Guess they were hoping the DH of the missing wife was being honest & not lying about the obvious. JMO.

I think this is just CCSO's way of saying they weren't aware the van was orange toned not red as GR & CC had said in the communications. To be fair-CC only knew what was being told to her. Upon realizing the info didnt match they want to make sure that the general public knows the van was a different color & see if anyone saw her or someone else in it. TBH though- they took it to investigate it-why not compare the reported color to what you see? Guess they were hoping the DH of the missing wife was being honest & not lying about the obvious. JMO.

After the Shining Hope event on 02/16/13, some of the residents of that apartment complex told me they kept correcting LE by saying "No! It was not a maroon van. It was ORANGE!" Three residents told me this. I wasn't fishing for information - just handing out flyers, but got invited into a few elderly people's apartments.

NOW they want it corrected? That's almost TWO months of precious time wasted!

NOW they're asking for public assistance? That's FOUR months of precious time wasted since 12/11/12. We could have been helping from Day #1.

:banghead:

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...fice-issues-update-on-Ramsaran-investigation/

The release specifically asks anyone with information – or who may have seen Jennifer’s orange 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan on December 11 – to call at 337-1924. The aforementioned minivan was discovered by Ramsaran’s father on Dec. 16 at Plank Road Manor in the City of Norwich. All calls will be kept confidential.

Does anyone remember if this the first time LE has asked the public to contact them for this specific information regarding having seen the van (regardless of its color)?

http://www.evesun.com/news/stories/...fice-issues-update-on-Ramsaran-investigation/

The release specifically asks anyone with information – or who may have seen Jennifer’s orange 2006 Chrysler Town and Country minivan on December 11 – to call at 337-1924. The aforementioned minivan was discovered by Ramsaran’s father on Dec. 16 at Plank Road Manor in the City of Norwich. All calls will be kept confidential.

Does anyone remember if this the first time LE has asked the public to contact them for this specific information regarding having seen the van (regardless of its color)?

I don't recall any other time. But I do recall someone claiming they weren't "allowed" to use that # for tips...

Definitely the first time I have seen it.

This is the first they asked, I am sure they noticed the correct color should have been asked for via ws. Jillian first mentioned it

There are not near as many vans around in Sunset bronze coat Orange- as there are maroon vans. Hopefully the correction leads to more tips

After the Shining Hope event on 02/16/13, some of the residents of that apartment complex told me they kept correcting LE by saying "No! It was not a maroon van. It was ORANGE!" Three residents told me this. I wasn't fishing for information - just handing out flyers, but got invited into a few elderly people's apartments.

NOW they want it corrected? That's almost TWO months of precious time wasted!

NOW they're asking for public assistance? That's FOUR months of precious time wasted since 12/11/12. We could have been helping from Day #1.

:banghead:

OK, so the van started out maroon (in all the earlier reports), and then it turned red (on the most recent poster), and now it's more accurately described as orange...

...it makes me wonder if not only was wrong info given out (which should have been corrected the minute LE saw the van and realized it was NOT maroon)...but were the wrong questions asked?

...for instance...when LE DID question folks in the apartment...at that time there was no body found...just the van (and perhaps asking about a wrong colored van?) and the phone...

...so, maybe at that time...the assumption might have been that Jennifer met up with someone at the apartments -- around, say...10:30 to 11 (a few minutes after she supposedly left the house), or, even that she might BE at one of the apartments...so they may have been asking residents about a scenario like that...

...when a more likely scenario was the the van was left an hour or so later in the day (without Jennifer)...or maybe even a couple days later...

I wonder...once Jennifer's body was found, did LE go back to those apartments and question folks with a different scenario in mind?

It makes me nervous that it took this long for them to correct van color. That should have been done months ago. If it took this long for investigators to figure that out it leaves me with little hope of them solving this. They had the van in front of them.... Literally missing something right in front of their noses. What else was missed? And to still be waiting in COD? Seems like maybe it's not real apparent. It makes me sick to think justice may never be served and a beautiful woman can be killed and left like garbage on the Sid of the road stripped of her clothes from one final humiliation and four months later the color of her van is just coming out. Maybe in four more months we'llbe told what color shoes she was wearing or what color the hair rinse was.

It makes me nervous that it took this long for them to correct van color. That should have been done months ago. If it took this long for investigators to figure that out it leaves me with little hope of them solving this. They had the van in front of them.... Literally missing something right in front of their noses. What else was missed? And to still be waiting in COD? Seems like maybe it's not real apparent. It makes me sick to think justice may never be served and a beautiful woman can be killed and left like garbage on the Sid of the road stripped of her clothes from one final humiliation and four months later the color of her van is just coming out. Maybe in four more months we'llbe told what color shoes she was wearing or what color the hair rinse was.

I revert to my post from yesterday (#805) stating how if I wasn't guilty how I'd feel. I'd like to add that I would have obviously given the right color of the vehicle, but if there was a discrepancy-if you were innocent would it have taken THIS LONG to have it corrected? :what:

I revert to my post from yesterday (#805) stating how if I wasn't guilty how I'd feel. I'd like to add that I would have obviously given the right color of the vehicle, but if there was a discrepancy-if you were innocent would it have taken THIS LONG to have it corrected? :what:

It seems to be a control problem.....

ETA: a lack of control problem

Didn't GR's friend allude very early on to Jen leaving on her own due to marital difficulties and Jen having an online affair? Yet in the same article GR stated "Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly" and "I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound."

Mixed messages: GR's friend of 20 years alluded to Jen leaving willingly, while at the same time GR said she would never leave her family willingly. Odd?

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print 12/19/2013

Jennifer "had begun discussing the possibility of separating from her husband and had made new online gaming friends through her iPhone account, a family friend said Tuesday. Jason Wicks, from Mobile, Ala., said he has been a friend of Ganesh Ramsaran for 20 years. “He’s a great guy,” he said. “He’d go out of his way to do anything for anybody. He loved Jen. He’d never do anything to harm her.”

“It sounded like she was developing an emotional attachment to somebody,” said a source who spoke to The Daily Star on the condition of anonymity. “If there was somebody showing her an awful lot of attention, I could see her being misled.”

Seems like there aren't very many people crawling out of the woodwork to be interviewed regarding this case, so my guess is that the "source who spoke to the Daily Star on condition of anonymity" and GR's friend of 20 years are one and the same. Just my opinion though.

If I had to guess, the family "friend" was coached prior to the interview as far as what he could say freely (separating from GR, made new online friends, GR is a great guy, would never harm Jen, etc.) and what he could not say freely (Jen developing emotional attachments, Jen being misled by someone who paid her an AWFUL lot of attention, etc.)

How does this "friend" know that Jen was paid an "AWFUL" lot of attention by anyone online? He's GR's friend, and presumably not a confidant Jen's.

Sounds very sketchy, at best.

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1423436202/Officials-seek-leads-on-missing-area-woman/print

:jail:

I, for one, am grateful that there is media coverage for Jen. We all know this is a murder case, and LE was spoon fed every wrong thing, they could have been fed in the beginning...but we cannot redo yesterday, nor the days that have passed...what we can do is thank the media for trying to help, and encourage them to continue to help. They are not the enemy.

Let's move forward...and get that justice for Jennifer and her family...those precious children...those who carry a part of her within them. No one can take that from them.

Blame will not solve anything. Do I think it could have been handled better? Of course...it is murder and so many of you have worked tirelessly to try and get the crucial details to eyes that read...don't stop now...know that this will not be easy, given the beginning when Jen disappeared...but there are many more thoughts, ideas, and information that we can gather.:rocker:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yochy