Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope so..thank you upstate! It's night here so I'm not going anywhere and googling away LOL

Eyes and ears open! Utica news said LE is about to release autopsy reports for Jennifer, unless I heard wrong???!!! Can someone back me on this??? I'm out the door and will check back when I am able. I hope this is the news we need!!

was this on the news channel or the radio? I am looking around to see if anything is posted online yet.

Eyes and ears open! Utica news said LE is about to release autopsy reports for Jennifer, unless I heard wrong???!!! Can someone back me on this??? I'm out the door and will check back when I am able. I hope this is the news we need!!

Did you hear this on radio? I cannot find any info about it all. I hope you heard right too. :please:

I have been googling, too...

Haven't seen anything... Yet...

:please:

The "missing" page that the husband, friends, and lost n missing used to run has now put the "posts by others" part of the page back in view. It was disabled for the last few days (for me anyway LOL), but I saw tonight it was back. A lot of the old posts are there with many comments missing. Just a FYI for anyone who didnt see any if those posts.

https://www.facebook.com/MissingJenniferRamsaran?fref=ts&filter=2

Did you hear this on radio? I cannot find any info about it all. I hope you heard right too. :please:

WKTV news. I am trying to find someone else who would watch that channel

I don't know why but I just have a good feeling about today..

Praying, hoping, wishing and all that jazz.

O/T... but Annette Funicello was from Utica...

RIP

:rose:

Good Thinking, Bear! :rocker:

I wasn't the only one to hear it, but maybe not as exciting as I thought. "Results should be released shortly"

However, WKTV doesn't usually report on Jennifer, so could that mean something? Did someone get them to force LT Cobb break his silence? I am with Juicy! I have a good feeling!

At least I wasn't hearing things and this should hit the web soon and maybe an e-mail back with more details as to why they are suddenly reporting on this ???

I think it might be a snowdrop, it's very small. But I'm not sure. it was growing through snow.

Ah the poetry and beauty in this! I feel it is an analogy for all of us here looking out for Jen! Determined, tenacious, humble. Thinking of Jens parents, her sister and dear children on her birthday and always. Keep up the great work, everyone!

As always, :please: Hoping there are some answers and justice very soon.

Sorry! I had an explanation up and then removed it, thinking everyone concerned saw it.

Emailing campaigns are not allowed to be discussed on Websleuths without permission from the owners.

I have a question that needs a reply;

Hold back evidence is only known by the perp and kept confidential to use in interrogations. Considering, with 5th amendment rights/miranda; right to remain silent upon arrest, and discovery before trial by the defense attorney.

Why would releasing this hold back evidence/info, jeopardize the integrity of the investigation, or prevent an indictment and conviction in a case?

Imo, releasing as much evidence/info as possible via ms media may provide the missing char needed to mend the broken vase, insuring justice for the innocent victim...

I have a question that needs a reply;

Hold back evidence is only known by the perp and kept confidential to use in interrogations. Considering, with 5th amendment rights/miranda; right to remain silent upon arrest, and discovery before trial by the defense attorney.

Why would releasing this hold back evidence/info, jeopardize the integrity of the investigation, or prevent an indictment and conviction in a case?

Imo, releasing as much evidence/info as possible via ms media may provide the missing char needed to mend the broken vase, insuring justice for the innocent victim...

I can't say for sure, but IMHO it seems that LE needs to keep as much private as possible.. Defense Lawyers can find loopholes everywhere, making evidence inadmissible, etc. That's their job - to get their client's off the hook in any way possible. The detectives have to be so careful. This goes for any case.
It is frustrating to not have info, but Jennifer has been found, so the only thing LE may need the public's help with is finding the perp.. And if they are not asking for help, I like to think they already have a good idea who it is. :please:
:moo:

I can't say for sure, but IMHO it seems that LE needs to keep as much private as possible.. Defense Lawyers can find loopholes everywhere, making evidence inadmissible, etc. That's their job - to get their client's off the hook in any way possible. The detectives have to be so careful. This goes for any case.
It is frustrating to not have info, but Jennifer has been found, so the only thing LE may need the public's help with is finding the perp.. And if they are not asking for help, I like to think they already have a good idea who it is. :please:
:moo:

voominvava, thanx for your response.. From my info this antiquated investigative strategy of silence was carried over from the J. Edgar Hoover FBI days of the 1970/80s; the silence strategy...We are now living in the technology/communication era.. Communication/awareness is a very valuable investigative tool/resource, imo..

Imo, investigators would receive many more public tips if the info was released. It serves no useful purpose to box the info/evidence up and store it in the basement along with the many other cold case files from past investigations...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
northsearch