Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the sheriff's office has figured out what color van Jen was driving when she went missing, so you can't say they're not making progress.

'And hey, Mookie, the JR investigation has only been active for 5 months'.. But who is counting, huh? "Guess, Nothin gets past Barn"...

If Jennifer's cause of death cannot be determined, I think we are in for more than just a long wait. I feel like there is a real chance that if cause and manner of death are listed as "undetermined" no charges will ever be forthcoming. It is a huge obstacle to overcome, especially with an adult, who unlike Caylee, could have brought herself to where she was ultimately found.

Flyer updated with the color her mom is calling Jennifer's minivan for those who want to help posting. They are calling it Reddish Orange ..... not Orange as posted in the news.

Attachments

• jennifer ramsaran flyer 3 reddish orange.jpg
    jennifer ramsaran flyer 3 reddish orange.jpg
    132.1 KB · Views: 19
Well the sheriff's office has figured out what color van Jen was driving when she went missing, so you can't say they're not making progress.

:silly:

New timeline entry:

11 April 2013 LE confirm actual colour of Jen's vehicle :facepalm:

At this point, I have little to no faith in Chenango County LE. I can't think of any reason for their silence and seeming inactivity other than one of the following:

1) They severely screwed up the investigation by not seeking tips and not allowing people to search (thereby allowing her body to decompose, and evidence to be disturbed) and now they have nothing, so they're just waiting for the final tox reports to announce some variation of "Sorry folks, we did the best we could, moving on now."

2) For whatever reason, they just don't care much that Jennifer was murdered.

3) GR has friends in high places (a la Drew Peterson).

I'm sure I could add a bit more optimism to the list, but frankly, if they wanted people to trust that they're doing their job, they should let people know that they're doing their job. Instead, they say absolutely nothing, and expect people to quit caring and quit asking questions.

It is EXTREMELY OBVIOUS who did this!!! If they have no evidence, then heck, try the case based on circumstantial evidence and at least let the killer sit in jail sweating about it for a few years. Really not fair that he gets to play house with his mistress and have his minions constantly kissing his dirty feet.

:furious:

IMO, this delayed release from LE about the correct color of the van is nothing more than an attempt to appease the public. What possible purpose would they have for waiting 4 MONTHS to seek tips about the van?? Does a person's memory and ability to recall details get better as more time passes? I think not. It's almost inconsequential at this point, and is nothing more than an effort to quiet people down.

I guess an alternative possiblity is that they've only just gotten around to it, given that this case seems to move at a snail's pace.

JMO!!

If Jennifer's cause of death cannot be determined, I think we are in for more than just a long wait. I feel like there is a real chance that if cause and manner of death are listed as "undetermined" no charges will ever be forthcoming. It is a huge obstacle to overcome, especially with an adult, who unlike Caylee, could have brought herself to where she was ultimately found.

SR 23 has a fair amount of traffic, and a woman walking down that road from Plank Road Manor to Center Road without clothes on a cold, blustery day is bound to catch attention.

Even if they can't determine COD, there's still motive, there's still a body left nude on the side of the road, still a death in very suspicious circumstances, still a lot of bizarre behavior, still what appears to be interference with a police investigation by releasing incorrect information.

Good morning:

While I think all of us have felt justifiably angry and frustrated at some point during this investigation, please hang in there. Things may begin to change fairly quickly now...

Good morning:

While I think all of us have felt justifiably angry and frustrated at some point during this investigation, please hang in there. Things may begin to change fairly quickly now...

I'm looking forward to the change Rick - thanks

Good morning:

Well I hope so Rick, but that would be going against the whole way this case has been run. I mean putting out a statement now asking for tips and correcting the car colour??:pullhair:

Good morning:

Agreed. I think so too.

Good morning:

While I appreciate the sentiment, my anger & frustration are driving the train.

The ongoing psychological damage to the family is inexcusable.

Flyer updated with the color her mom is calling Jennifer's minivan for those who want to help posting. They are calling it Reddish Orange ..... not Orange as posted in the news.

I wonder if anyone had thought to go to a dealership -maybe where she purchased the van & see what the true list color states from Chrysler? My guess is that they'd be able to give an accurate color description & possibly an example to show the public. Just a thought.

Agree Mom-and no disrespect to RB but how many times must the boy call wolf before the towns people stop running to check & see if he's ok? I appreciate the thought that this may eventually arrive at the point it should & I hope he's right -but we've heard it before so until I see it this time I won't be getting my hopes up.

I'd just like to add that sadly at this point I feel as if the lack if communication with the community had been the real disconnect by CCSO. I can understand waiting on an arrest, ensuring you have evidence for a secure trial etc but from day one their communication to the public just to say "We are looking for Jennifer," "We are looking for those responsible" or any overall message to those that are relying on them for answers has IMO been inexcusable and an addition to the list of how Jennifer wasn't put first. JMO.

I agree if her cause of death isn't determined we might be in for a long wait before an arrest, but I doubt the police would come to any conclusion except foul play since she was found naked with no belongings near her (at least the police havent realised that anything else was found).

I wonder if anyone had thought to go to a dealership -maybe where she purchased the van & see what the true list color states from Chrysler? My guess is that they'd be able to give an accurate color description & possibly an example to show the public. Just a thought.

The Chrysler color is Sunset Bronzecoat

All the waiting must be absolutely terrible for Jennifer's family.

On the day Allison Baden Clay's body was found, the Inspector in charge of the case said it was a homicide investigation & that they'd been looking at it as such for some time. From then until the arrest there was next to nothing reported about the case in media.

Some of you may remember I posted a list of similarities between Jennifer's & Allison's case.

From the day Allison's body was found, it was 44 days before her husband was arrested. Jennifer's body was found 26th Feb...44 days ago yesterday.

Here's hoping, for Jennifer's family, the arrest will be very soon.

Right-but to release something that states from the dealership that their van specifically was that color & a sample tile (like you would a paint sample or carpet sample)for the press (or trial?) would be helpful dont you think? Rather than everyone giving their opinions of it-why not have the actual info obtained & released? Sorry I should've been more clear. I just think its alot easier than saying -GR calls it maroon, the Renzs say its reddish orange, LE say its orange. I'd think it'd be more conducive to say-the dealer was contacted & this specific van was ____ in color & here is the stock sample of that color.

That may have made it more difficult as the color changes according to light and angle...however..I want a person or persons, who did this to Jennifer, to be arrested, charged and tried.

They are treating her death, like they treat transient prostitutes and homeless people, who are often paupers, and contribute less to society as a whole...and although I deplore that train of thought, for to me ever person adds something.

Jennifer was one amazing woman, who by the act of another, will never get to see those children grow up...

If not GR then who? Who could have done this??? How could they have done this? How much were they assisted by GR..either knowingly or unknowingly...and we all know he sure thinks he knows alot...so if there were another involved...the next question is not just who, but why?

Why did she end up there...along side of the road...unclothed...and deceased? Did she know something? Did she anger someone? Was she involved in her husband's family's side businesses? WHY was she killed...and how was she killed....

Hypothetically, if we assume it was not GR...and there is not enough evidence by LE, than, they have not been doing their job. There may be many complex issues involving the Ramsarans over the years, but that can only be determined by much investigation....Instead, we have our beautiful Jennifer...dead...so let's explore the who and why...if we eliminate GR...(hard to do, but hypothetically possible.

Is it possible that Jennifer, being the wife of a prominent citizen, even if by association only, could have another answer to her demise????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ShellBear77