Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if anyone had thought to go to a dealership -maybe where she purchased the van & see what the true list color states from Chrysler? My guess is that they'd be able to give an accurate color description & possibly an example to show the public. Just a thought.

What I don't understand is .. within a few days of Jen going missing, LE had possession of her van.

Why would they not get a picture of her actual van into the media with an accurate description at that point? Their photo would have shown the condition (mud) the van was found in that day, and would have been exactly what any observers with tips may have seen.

All the waiting must be absolutely terrible for Jennifer's family.

On the day Allison Baden Clay's body was found, the Inspector in charge of the case said it was a homicide investigation & that they'd been looking at it as such for some time. From then until the arrest there was next to nothing reported about the case in media.

Some of you may remember I posted a list of similarities between Jennifer's & Allison's case.

From the day Allison's body was found, it was 44 days before her husband was arrested. Jennifer's body was found 26th Feb...44 days ago yesterday.

Here's hoping, for Jennifer's family, the arrest will be very soon.

Here's hoping! :please:

They are treating her death, like they treat transient prostitutes and homeless people, who are often paupers, and contribute less to society as a whole...and although I deplore that train of thought, for to me ever person adds something.

Is it possible that Jennifer, being the wife of a prominent citizen, even if by association only, could have another answer to her demise????

I find prominence a figment of one's imagination due to the treatment (see above) of Jen's death. Not much time spent on the van...or the search... etc. etc...

Seems vengeance isn't getting much time either. Must be getting back into shape

I am beginning to wonder just how closely they examined the van. I mean, there should have been fingerprints all over it, on the door handles, switches, steering wheel, etc, that would have given them clues as to whether a stranger drove it or not. Even a few loose hairs stuck to the back of the drivers seat would yield helpful info, such as DNA. But then, maybe they have that info and we just dont know. We dont know anything of fact other than where the van was found, when it was found, where the cell was found and who found it and where her body was found. We have no idea if any personal belongings of hers were found in the van such as her purse, clothing, etc. I can understand not letting out too much info and comprimising the investigation, but maybe if the public knew a little more about the case, it would peak some interest and bring more people into this and maybe someone would remember something that could help solve this? This continued silence makes everyone just forget about it and go on about their lives. Besides, even if someone did see the van on the day she disappeared, it would be hard for them to remember seeing it, that long ago now! I have a feeling that this case will just go into the unsolved cases, much like the guy who was murdered in Pharsalia back in 1999. I certainly hope not for the sake of her family and kids!

I am trying to upload a photo of minivan covered in mud. thanks to admin from J4J .
We must seek Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran and help the Sheriff's Dept. Anyone with any information regarding this case please contact Chenango County Sheriff's Department (607) 334-2000. We can not say what info they have been using in their investigation when talking to people at the apartments. The photo comes from the police flyer dated 12/20.

Attachments

• jennifer ramsaran van photo covered in mud.jpg
    jennifer ramsaran van photo covered in mud.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 90
I am trying to upload a photo of minivan covered in mud. thanks to admin from J4J .
We must seek Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran and help the Sheriff's Dept. Anyone with any information regarding this case please contact Chenango County Sheriff's Department (607) 334-2000.

No mud on the front....

front wheel drive; those front wheels certainly spun some mud... muddy water

We must seek Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran and help the Sheriff's Dept. Anyone with any information regarding this case please contact Chenango County Sheriff's Department (607) 334-2000.

Thank you for this pic!!!! Why wasn't this used by LE? I think I see someone looking out there apartment window. It seems someone there may have seen something. I wonder if LE questioned using pic. Van doesn't look muddy to camouflage to me. :moo: Looks like a rain mist mud that dirties a vehicle in the fall/spring. MyT&C has similar mud on it from the rainy weather.

Great addition to have the actual photo...which brings me to the grass...and the bare pavement...there is a weather issue related as to when the pic was taken...prior to JRs disappearance, the weather had been rainy...not long after, it snowed...then that melted...

I remember driving up Center Rd, as soon as I found out that the van had been found, along with the phone..among many, many miles of roads..which brings me back to....why did my group of people not see Jen along side of the road?

Why, when visiting the folks at the apt complex did they swear it was only there a couple of days, although they insisted it was neither maroon or red...one called it rust colored...one sienna orange (now do not go adding that in as colors) these were just observations...and my homemade missing poster???????

The van has a story to tell...along with the phone and rock...now speak to us...please:rocker:

Relooked at weather history @ weather underground.

(Excuse the horrible note taking...using my phone & iPad).
Date (2days prior to day van found),mean temp, precipitation)

12/9. 34. 0.14" precip
12/10. 44. 1.01" precip
12/11. 34. 0 precip
12/12. 33. 0
12/13. 34. 0.
12/14. 35. 0
12/15. 34. 0
12/16. 34. 0.09

It doesnt appear to have rained those days the van was "missing". It rained a lot the day before..... Maybe the mud has nothing to do with the disappearance but just from driving the day before in the rain. :moo:

I also see that it didn't rain the day she went missing so GR should have known as soon as he stepped out to run he was not dressed appropriately. It's not like it was his first time running or he got caught in a rain storm that came out of nowhere. :moo:

Is it possible that Jennifer, being the wife of a prominent citizen, even if by association only, could have another answer to her demise????

RSBM
I really don't think people in the community feel GR is a prominent citizen. I had never heard of the family before and I have lived here 24 years.

We must seek Justice for Jennifer Ramsaran and help the Sheriff's Dept. Anyone with any information regarding this case please contact Chenango County Sheriff's Department (607) 334-2000. We can not say what info they have been using in their investigation when talking to people at the apartments. The photo comes from the police flyer dated 12/20.

I wonder if there was equivalent mud on the drivers side

I have to say though that does not look like mud spatter from spinning the wheels or even driving down a muddy road. I have seen many muddy vehicles and not one of them looked like that. There is no mud on the tires or wheels and no radial spray pattern. The mud looks vertically oriented, like it was put there when the van was not moving and and it dripped straight down. IMO that mud was placed there deceptively, as is all the evidence in this case.

Good morning:

While I think all of us have felt justifiably angry and frustrated at some point during this investigation, please hang in there. Things may begin to change fairly quickly now...

BBM
Rickblaine, can I ask why, why fairly quickly NOW, what has changed?

I really hope this is true!

I wonder if something happened AT the front of the van outside it. It looks oddly clean comparatively. Maybe it was wiped down? Gotta go look at my van when I don't have a sleeping baby on me....

RSBM
I really don't think people in the community feel GR is a prominent citizen. I had never heard of the family before and I have lived here 24 years.

Well he associates with some that are...and in his mind, I believe that he thinks he is prominent.....he could have been amazing in politics:great::great:...he had that enthusiastic "I am your friend attitude" going on...and yet, He failed.

OT- I remember years ago...a old man... told me in Brownsville, TX that he was not a native son, nor prominent, as his family had only been there for 3 generations....:blushing:

Although the world is much smaller now, having seen GR in public settings, it always appeared, like he was trying to become a native son, and if you are from the area, you know that takes forever and ever and ever-if ever...for it is a tight community...but if you do wrong...then they no longer will even nod at you, much less include you....:rocker:

Well he associates with some that are...and in his mind, I believe that he thinks he is prominent.....he could have been amazing in politics:great::great:...he had that enthusiastic "I am your friend attitude" going on...and yet, He failed.

OT- I remember years ago...a old man... told me in Brownsville, TX that he was not a native son, nor prominent, as his family had only been there for 3 generations....:blushing:

Although the world is much smaller now, having seen GR in public settings, it always appeared, like he was trying to become a native son, and if you are from the area, you know that takes forever and ever and ever-if ever...for it is a tight community...but if you do wrong...then they no longer will even nod at you, much less include you....:rocker:

UBM
Very true Bear!

Wow, thanks! That's the first time I've seen that picture with the mud. The only van shots I remember seeing (until Jillian posted a couple recently) were the ones with the van covered with snow, and in the lighting, it looked dark red.

UBM
Very true Bear!

Those tight-knit communities -- especially where some people go back for generations and generations can be rough on newbies (who, as Bear Angel said, "do wrong").

This did not take place in Chenango, but case in point...my former brother-in-law, after he cheated on my sister (and like GR, the whole town knew about it, and they can say what they want about Jenn not knowing, but the wife usually DOES know, whether or not she admits it publically) -- anyway, after he cheated on her, and eventually divorced her and married his tramp, no one gave him any business anymore (he was a contractor), and he got the cold shoulder wherever he went. He had to close up shop and move out of state.

Relooked at weather history @ weather underground.

(Excuse the horrible note taking...using my phone & iPad).
Date (2days prior to day van found),mean temp, precipitation)

12/9. 34. 0.14" precip
12/10. 44. 1.01" precip
12/11. 34. 0 precip
12/12. 33. 0
12/13. 34. 0.
12/14. 35. 0
12/15. 34. 0
12/16. 34. 0.09

It doesnt appear to have rained those days the van was "missing". It rained a lot the day before..... Maybe the mud has nothing to do with the disappearance but just from driving the day before in the rain. :moo:

I also see that it didn't rain the day she went missing so GR should have known as soon as he stepped out to run he was not dressed appropriately. It's not like it was his first time running or he got caught in a rain storm that came out of nowhere. :moo:

If it rained the day before some back roads may have still been muddy. I know my country area isn't as hilly as the one seen in the videos & our back roads stay a mess longer than the well traveled roads. Makes one wonder if that is just road spray up the sides of the van from back roads?

If Jennifer's parents or sister wanted to speak with the media, why couldn't they do so? LE cannot keep them from speaking out. Do we know for a fact they have been told they cannot?

If Jennifer's parents or sister wanted to speak with the media, why couldn't they do so? LE cannot keep them from speaking out. Do we know for a fact they have been told they cannot?

No we do not. I don't know for sure but I have a feeling they are not talking because they don't want to do anything to hurt the investigation.

What are they going to say if they do talk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member