Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did want to comment on this, as a past case in chenango county they did find birdox from the home of the Guilford woman. They found it on her body and tested to see if it came from the area of the lake she was in and also the home of hers. CCS did determine it was from her home so i hope they have the same people helping in this case! This is the case of a husband that is in prison now, but has appealed his case 3 times already. I'm hoping thats why CCS is holding back information and taking there time on Jenn's case.

That was the very first thing I thought of myself. Although I worry the investigation didn't get as quick of a start as it should have, little things like this will put hope back into this case.

A lot of great discussions here with terrific insight as to what LE and investigators might be doing. I seem to fall into similar ruts as CJ. Living here and even knowing a lot of LE personally, I think it make me less competent or rather worries me they are incompetent.

These last few discussions have shed some light and reminded me, even though the investigation had a late start, hopefully all the evidence needed to make an arrest stick is indeed there. Maybe Jennifer's case is in competent hands and the answers weren't erased over the months she laid there?

For me anyway, I see a little light at the end of the tunnel after being reminded of the forensics used in the Walasik trial. A few years more into technology may have even opened more minds of some of these old timers stuck in their ways. I don't feel worse after this conversation, anyway.

The van looks to me as if it were driven into a field or a grassy tractor road through a field. The clumps of grassy mud on the wheel wells in the front and the back would account for that. Wasnt it said recently that LE was out on Rt 23 searching in a field and alongside the road? But why would someone go in a field? I wish we knew more, my mind is spinning with all kinds of scenarios. Nothing makes sense!

Maybe the perp was trying to dispose Jenifer's clothes and purse somewhere in a field? Or was trying to get to a body of water, driving through the field.

That was the very first thing I thought of myself. Although I worry the investigation didn't get as quick of a start as it should have, little things like this will put hope back into this case.

A lot of great discussions here with terrific insight as to what LE and investigators might be doing. I seem to fall into similar ruts as CJ. Living here and even knowing a lot of LE personally, I think it make me less competent or rather worries me they are incompetent.

These last few discussions have shed some light and reminded me, even though the investigation had a late start, hopefully all the evidence needed to make an arrest stick is indeed there. Maybe Jennifer's case is in competent hands and the answers weren't erased over the months she laid there?

For me anyway, I see a little light at the end of the tunnel after being reminded of the forensics used in the Walasik trial. A few years more into technology may have even opened more minds of some of these old timers stuck in their ways. I don't feel worse after this conversation, anyway.

I agree with the late start and try to convince myself they didn't need our help. It is hard to sit here and wait for answers to all of this, but i think we all have the right POI in our sights. As it's been said many times lets hope they are just keeping the POI on a line as they line up the ducks! :please:

Wendy Cooper' s badly decomposed naked body found in Plymouth (Plymouth Reservoir if I remember correctly) 3 dead bodies within a very close proximity. Stephen Dale Pierce was convicted of Wendy's murder and she knew him from school (IMO, Mr. Francisco and probably Jennifer knew their attackers as well), but has had me thinking outside of the box. Has Stephen been paroled finally? I know he was denied a few times. Wonder where he is now? So many rumors flew around that case as well. Revisiting Wendy's circumstances has been sad, but I just can't sit here with 3 bodies so close to each other and not get thinking. Everything seems so certain, can it be that simple and no arrest yet? I'm sure it can and thought I would share Wendy's story.

http://newspaperarchive.com/daily-star-oneonta-new-york/1974-09-26

http://www.people.com/people/archive/article/0,,20102151,00.html

I hope I linked correctly, my first time in here

Wendy Cooper' s badly decomposed naked body found in Plymouth (Plymouth Reservoir if I remember correctly) 3 dead bodies within a very close proximity. Stephen Dale Pierce was convicted of Wendy's murder and she knew him from school (IMO, Mr. Francisco and probably Jennifer knew their attackers as well), but has had me thinking outside of the box. Has Stephen been paroled finally? I know he was denied a few times. Wonder where he is now? So many rumors flew around that case as well. Revisiting Wendy's circumstances has been sad, but I just can't sit here with 3 bodies so close to each other and not get thinking. Everything seems so certain, can it be that simple and no arrest yet? I'm sure it can and thought I would share Wendy's story.

I knew him back as a teen. He worked at the local hospital as a porter.

Different view of the minivan on this site. For some reason the color of the van looks white in this photo... perhaps to enhance the mud ? http://jenniferramsaran.blogspot.com/p/blog-page_27.html

This picture of the van being white is not Jenns van, but rather a van that belongs to someone who drove their own van in the same places as where the phone was found, in order to compare mud spatters and the mud pattern. It tells her story on the side if you move the site over to follow the arrow.

This post does not have anything to do with this case, but i just wanted to give a sincere Thank You for the Happy Birthday wishes!! Have a great day, everyone!

I couldn't see a parolee by that name listed here:
https://www.parole.ny.gov/search.html#gsc.tab=0&gsc.ref=parole

He may be deceased, as prisoners tend to die earlier than normal. If he is out and living somewhere, I'm guessing he would appear on one of the neighbourhood sex offender registers.

Notice, no grass in wheel well

I am a little puzzled by this. (The blogspot, and the white vehicle, not your post). Now we have three colours of vehicles going around to confuse people.

But the more publicity for Jennifer's case, the better, so I shouldn't complain.

Having said that......I am still a little puzzled about why all the media releases on the sheriff's office website, are about the sheriff's office! They don't seem to have a page where media can go to find out about crime, and wanted criminals, and information being sought? I mean...it's really easy to stick up an extra page on a website.

Or am I just missing something? Apologies in advance if I am, it won't be the first time, or the last.

I couldn't see a parolee by that name listed here:
https://www.parole.ny.gov/search.html#gsc.tab=0&gsc.ref=parole

He may be deceased, as prisoners tend to die earlier than normal. If he is out and living somewhere, I'm guessing he would appear on one of the neighbourhood sex offender registers.

He is still in custody and up for parole next month! Thank You for reminding me of the NYSDOCS site.

He has been up before and denied.

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

I am a little puzzled by this. (The blogspot, and the white vehicle, not your post). Now we have three colours of vehicles going around to confuse people.

But the more publicity for Jennifer's case, the better, so I shouldn't complain.

Having said that......I am still a little puzzled about why all the media releases on the sheriff's office website, are about the sheriff's office! They don't seem to have a page where media can go to find out about crime, and wanted criminals, and information being sought? I mean...it's really easy to stick up an extra page on a website.

Or am I just missing something? Apologies in advance if I am, it won't be the first time, or the last.

Horsenaround said it is just a demonstration of the mud pattern on another vehicle.

So sorry Zwiebel, I misread your post. Yes, very confusing and It shows how inconsiderate the admins of that site are. Frustrating! Again, another selfish post, IMO

This is what gets me about murderers. It is never just a single event isolated by time. It goes on and on down the generations. Everytime those parole hearings come up, you can imagine how the victim's family feels. And then the offender's family as well, they have to bear the burden of the crime their entire lives, even though they did nothing.

So much damage, to so many people.....and that is when killers are in prison. Those who go free wreak so much more havoc. I am just glad that sometimes, someone is brave enough to step forward and say, "The damage stops here," and put them in prison where they belong.

Horsenaround said it is just a demonstration of the mud pattern on another vehicle.

Yes, I noticed that. But it was the fact Horsenaround had to provide an explanation that bothered me. Other people might make the same mistake and there won't be a helpful Horsenaround to put them right. The last thing Jennifer needs is potential witnesses trying to remember a white vehicle. We already have all the ones who probably tried in vain to recall a maroon one.....

This is what gets me about murderers. It is never just a single event isolated by time. it goes on and on down the generations. Everytime those parole hearings come up, you can imagine how the victim's family feels. And then the offender's family as well, they have to bear the burden of the crime their entire lives, even though they did nothing.

So much damage, to so many people.....and that is when killers are in prison. Those who go free wreak so much more havoc. I am just glad that sometimes, someone is brave enough to step forward and say, "The damage stops here," and put them in prison where they belong.

Yes, I do understand. His sister is to be commended, IMO

He is still in custody and up for parole next month! Thank You for reminding me of the NYSDOCS site.

He has been up before and denied.

http://nysdoccslookup.doccs.ny.gov/GCA00P00/WIQ3/WINQ130

I tried to write that earlier lol and my pc crashed. It is next month. off post he even got married in prison. He would go to his wifes location if he ever got out. you are also right about the rumors in that case! To many hit close to home

Is everyone aware that last weeks ccs release was not released via the evening sun print edition. So if one dont buy papers from out of the area or read about this online, they didnt get the info

JMO

Isn't Brian Golden a friend of GR and the one GR said is the only one he trusts from the media? Couldn't their relationship change the way the newspaper prints out the news for Evening Sun paper buyers?

Shining Hope event ( I can't find a tag ) GR was upset when BG didn't show up to this event. BG has also come to GR defense and ended up apologizing to JM for misquoting him on one of the articles. I can't seem to find this, but I clearly remember seeing BG' s apology. If anyone can find this article, tag away. Sounds unprofessional to not have Jennifer in our local print at least once a week, but my friend Just pieced this all together and by golly, I think they have explained why Evening Sun isn't doing their job!

Didn't Mr. Francisco work for a sawmill? Was it the same sawmill owned by Mr. Hayner?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member