Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO

Isn't Brian Golden a friend of GR and the one GR said is the only one he trusts from the media? Couldn't their relationship change the way the newspaper prints out the news for Evening Sun paper buyers?

Shining Hope event ( I can't find a tag ) GR was upset when BG didn't show up to this event. BG has also come to GR defense and ended up apologizing to JM for misquoting him on one of the articles. I can't seem to find this, but I clearly remember seeing BG' s apology. If anyone can find this article, tag away. Sounds unprofessional to not have Jennifer in our local print at least once a week, but my friend Just pieced this all together and by golly, I think they have explained why Evening Sun isn't doing their job!

In all fairness, I think the media have nothing to run with in this case.

Neither side of the family is giving interviews. The Sheriff's office is releasing
virtually no information. The missing person's organisation which was highlighting Jennifer's case, say they have stepped back from it, now she has been found. The coroner has said nothing. Jennifer's friends seem to have little to contribute in terms of what may have happened to her on the actual day . Most of the useful info posted on fb pages has been hacked/deleted/removed because of legal threats.

In my opinion, if a close family member were to step up now and talk about what has happened in this case, they could get themselves in the New York Times. BUT.....I understand that there may be very good reasons for them not doing so, at this time.

I still feel ridiculous. Here is a loving Mom, devoted wife, turns up dead in a field with her car and phone in separate locations, and I feel constrained in stating that she was definitely murdered. And her husband conducted one of the weirdest PR campaigns I have ever seen to find a missing person; hinting that she had changed her appearance, had medication problems, had anorexia or bulimia, was hanging about in a seedy way with people online, had disappeared on purpose and it wasn't fair to her kids, or her Mom and Dad.....

Does the man think we are all complete idiots? Transparent and inept attempts to stop people searching for her, imo. And I would like to know why.

Why didn't Ganesh Ramsaran make his wife sound like the kind of person everyone would want to find?

Yes, I noticed that. But it was the fact Horsenaround had to provide an explanation that bothered me. Other people might make the same mistake and there won't be a helpful Horsenaround to put them right. The last thing Jennifer needs is potential witnesses trying to remember a white vehicle. We already have all the ones who probably tried in vain to recall a maroon one.....

Or at least place the two van photos side by side (in the same size, or with Jen's van photo bigger) with clear captions (Jennifer's van; my van with similar mud spatter).

I did appreciate the 2nd photo to show mud splatter, but when Jen's photo was smaller, and then this very large photo of the other van, it was a bit confusing.

JMO

Isn't Brian Golden a friend of GR and the one GR said is the only one he trusts from the media? Couldn't their relationship change the way the newspaper prints out the news for Evening Sun paper buyers?

Shining Hope event ( I can't find a tag ) GR was upset when BG didn't show up to this event. BG has also come to GR defense and ended up apologizing to JM for misquoting him on one of the articles. I can't seem to find this, but I clearly remember seeing BG' s apology. If anyone can find this article, tag away. Sounds unprofessional to not have Jennifer in our local print at least once a week, but my friend Just pieced this all together and by golly, I think they have explained why Evening Sun isn't doing their job!

Well, one would think that as a friend, Brian Golden would be even more aware of the case and would be doing everything he could to bring awareness to the community so that some tips could come forward to aid in the mysterious disappearance and death of his friend's wife.

Surely he wouldn't think his friend needed protecting?

And...one would think that when the Sheriff makes an announcement to the media, specifically asking for anyone with info to come forward, that the home town media would consider this worthy of putting in the print edition.

Rather than leaving it to the out of town newspapers in Binghamton, Syracuse, and Oneonta.

In all fairness, I think the media have nothing to run with in this case.

Neither side of the family is giving interviews. The Sheriff's office is releasing
virtually no information. The missing person's organisation which was highlighting Jennifer's case, say they have stepped back from it, now she has been found. The coroner has said nothing. Jennifer's friends seem to have little to contribute in terms of what may have happened to her on the actual day . Most of the useful info posted on fb pages has been hacked/deleted/removed because of legal threats.

In my opinion, if a close family member were to step up now and talk about what has happened in this case, they could get themselves in the New York Times. BUT.....I understand that there may be very good reasons for them not doing so, at this time.

I still feel ridiculous. Here is a loving Mom, devoted wife, turns up dead in a field with her car and phone in separate locations, and I feel constrained in stating that she was definitely murdered. And her husband conducted one of the weirdest PR campaigns I have ever seen to find a missing person; hinting that she had changed her appearance, had medication problems, had anorexia or bulimia, was hanging about in a seedy way with people online, had disappeared on purpose and it wasn't fair to her kids, or her Mom and Dad.....

Does the man think we are all complete idiots? Transparent and inept attempts to stop people searching for her, imo. And I would like to know why.

Why didn't Ganesh Ramsaran make his wife sound like the kind of person everyone would want to find?

I'll respectfully disagree. A newspaper is nothing without their community and a lot of people want updates, regardless of how minimal they are. JMO

I do so enjoy your perspective on this case everyday and how much you care Zwiebel. It isn't often I disagree with you.

Well, one would think that as a friend, Brian Golden would be even more aware of the case and would be doing everything he could to bring awareness to the community so that some tips could come forward to aid in the mysterious disappearance and death of his friend's wife.

Surely he wouldn't think his friend needed protecting?

And...one would think that when the Sheriff makes an announcement to the media, specifically asking for anyone with info to come forward, that the home town media would consider this worthy of putting in the print edition.

Rather than leaving it to the out of town newspapers in Binghamton, Syracuse, and Oneonta.

Yes, you would think. I am trying to figure out how our local paper feels it is okay to allow out of town sources to report on this. JMO

Good morning:

While I think all of us have felt justifiably angry and frustrated at some point during this investigation, please hang in there. Things may begin to change fairly quickly now...

Hi Rick, just wanted to ask for your definition of "fairly quickly?" Are we talking days? Weeks? Months? We're not seeing any movement at all, so it's hard to have faith that things will begin to move quickly.

I would still urge locals to contact their LE and newspapers for updates, loudly and often. Jennifer doesn't have a voice, but we do.

Hi Rick, just wanted to ask for your definition of "fairly quickly?" Are we talking days? Weeks? Months? We're not seeing any movement at all, so it's hard to have faith that things will begin to move quickly.

I would still urge locals to contact their LE and newspapers for updates, loudly and often. Jennifer doesn't have a voice, but we do.

Hello krey:

Based on movement behind the scenes, when I posted that I was under the impression we were looking at a few more days. I'm now hoping that was not an incorrect impression. Not my intention to mislead anyone.

Hello krey:

Based on movement behind the scenes, when I posted that I was under the impression we were looking at a few more days. I'm now hoping that was not an incorrect impression. Not my intention to mislead anyone.

Thank you so much for your reply Rick, I really appreciate it.

Are you saying that there has been a set-back between the time you posted your other post and now? I'm not sure whether to feel hopeful from your message, or deflated yet again that things may not be moving forward (not your fault).

TIA :)

I'll respectfully disagree. A newspaper is nothing without their community and a lot of people want updates, regardless of how minimal they are. JMO

I do so enjoy your perspective on this case everyday and how much you care Zwiebel. It isn't often I disagree with you.

Thinking about it in terms of a local publication serving a small community, we probably agree.

There was a difficult case in England recently, with a very vulnerable person who had gone missing. The circumstances strongly indicated the person might have taken their own life in water, and it became a matter of just waiting for someone to find them. Understandably, the family were reluctant to talk about that possibility.

The local newspapers dealt with the lack of any updates by having a line or two every week, saying, basically, there were still no updates. Also by getting a comment or two from friends, who would always stress how important it was for the case to be resolved. The journalists also took nice comments about the missing person posted on fb and printed them, and urged people to keep searching.

That person was brought home. By a walker who knew about the case from the media, and had been keeping their eyes open. I am sure many people would keep their eyes open to help Jennifer, if they only had some idea what LE might be still searching for.

Maybe this week a local journalist might call them up and ask them...here's hoping, anyhow.

Oh, well, I was hoping someone would have known Mr. Francisco.

But...since you did know Steven Pierce, who turned out to be a murderer later in life, just wondering...what was your impression of him as a young man?

It seems like...it's sometimes the case, that some people find it hard to believe that someone they knew could be capable of murder -- especially if they perceived the person as generous, jovial, kind...

And then there's other murderers who may have been exemplary citizens, yet give off a bad vibe...I remember...the chemistry teacher in my high school...whose wife was my mother's very good friend...I always felt like that man had no soul...and...a few years later he murdered his beautiful and kind wife.

...thinking out loud here, and not quite sure where I'm going...

1) Jennifer's body was found on Center Road

2) In 1999, Tom Fransciso was found dead in his trailer on One Eye Street, a murder yet unsolved (although the Sheriff had a suspect in mind).
http://www.wbng.com/closings/50256407.html

3) 2 victims were quite different...a single father, living alone, apparently involved in the drug culture...a married woman, devoted Mom of 3, knitting teacher, Sunday School teacher...

4) Probably one murder had nothing to do with the other death...except one link...

...One Eye Street is about 1/2 mile from Center Road

...the two roads are connected by Fred Stewart Road

...where Fred Stewart meets Center Road is the trail head for the Plymouth Loop -- a 7 mile running path
(in this map, One Eye Street isn't identified, but at the very top center of the map, it's the road that comes down to 23, and then you can see Fred Stewart coming down from 23.)
http://www.cnyhiking.com/PlymouthLoop.htm

But...since you did know Steven Pierce, who turned out to be a murderer later in life, just wondering...what was your impression of him as a young man?

It seems like...it's sometimes the case, that some people find it hard to believe that someone they knew could be capable of murder -- especially if they perceived the person as generous, jovial, kind...

And then there's other murderers who may have been exemplary citizens, yet give off a bad vibe...I remember...the chemistry teacher in my high school...whose wife was my mother's very good friend...I always felt like that man had no soul...and...a few years later he murdered his beautiful and kind wife.

I don't know Mr Francisco and it would seem we don't have many friends in common. If someone gets back to me with an answer, I'll let you know. Sorry.

Thinking about it in terms of a local publication serving a small community, we probably agree.

There was a difficult case in England recently, with a very vulnerable person who had gone missing. The circumstances strongly indicated the person might have taken their own life in water, and it became a matter of just waiting for someone to find them. Understandably, the family were reluctant to talk about that possibility.

The local newspapers dealt with the lack of any updates by having a line or two every week, saying, basically, there were still no updates. Also by getting a comment or two from friends, who would always stress how important it was for the case to be resolved. The journalists also took nice comments about the missing person posted on fb and printed them, and urged people to keep searching.

That person was brought home. By a walker who knew about the case from the media, and had been keeping their eyes open. I am sure many people would keep their eyes open to help Jennifer, if they only had some idea what LE might be still searching for.

Maybe this week a local journalist might call them up and ask them...here's hoping, anyhow.

True. I am ashamed to admit it, but if they were to publish anything now, it'd be a day late and a dollar short. (I don't think I have ever used this term before - it made me laugh)

There are still locals that are wide eyed and shocked when told about Jennifer. I don't know what else to do. Some locals get upset and just want it over, but I don't think they understand it has only just begun. It is a sad situation taking place in an area where people live to get away from people.

Not sure if i can post this but i met steve and he doesn't really seem to be the type to murder someone. He had many friends and even a girlfriend when the murder happened. Alot of strange twist in that case, missing poly test that was passed etc. He always said he would be a rich man when he gets out!

...thinking out loud here, and not quite sure where I'm going...

1) Jennifer's body was found on Center Road

2) In 1999, Tom Fransciso was found dead in his trailer on One Eye Street, a murder yet unsolved (although the Sheriff had a suspect in mind).
http://www.wbng.com/closings/50256407.html

3) 2 victims were quite different...a single father, living alone, apparently involved in the drug culture...a married woman, devoted Mom of 3, knitting teacher, Sunday School teacher...

4) Probably one murder had nothing to do with the other death...except one link...

...One Eye Street is about 1/2 mile from Center Road

...the two roads are connected by Fred Stewart Road

...where Fred Stewart meets Center Road is the trail head for the Plymouth Loop -- a 7 mile running path
(in this map, One Eye Street isn't identified, but at the very top center of the map, it's the road that comes down to 23, and then you can see Fred Stewart coming down from 23.)
http://www.cnyhiking.com/PlymouthLoop.htm

I can assure you that none of these crimes are connected.

The drug culture here has had a similar execution (Francisco) in the case of Bill Lee.

FWIW the neighbors didn't even know Franciso was living in the trailer or even heard the shots. It was almost like he was in hiding. Rewards were posting in that case at the time and LE was certain someone will roll over for the money but it never happened.

Not sure if i can post this but i met steve and he doesn't really seem to be the type to murder someone. He had many friends and even a girlfriend when the murder happened. Alot of strange twist in that case, missing poly test that was passed etc. He always said he would be a rich man when he gets out!
I knew him only a little bit. He was interested in motor cycles and he and my sister had a mutual friend who worked on bikes. I knew him through her. i only met him a few times. I however was familiar with Wendy as my boyfriend around that time was her ex ( I know at 16 right.).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Azraelserves