Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
dang! either my eyes are deceiving me or it was unapproved and then reapproved???? strange:what:

no approval process on the JFJR site. it's a gosh-darn free for all! ;)

the other thing I found very interesting was that on the blog site timeline they claim Jennifer's phone was "off"

off?

how would they know that?

It either pinged when he apped it or it did not. There is no in between here.

A phone with a charged battery will still ping even if it is off.

(iirc)

The rock told them? :dunno:

What is a shampoo in hair rinse?

I think it's like a temporary colour. Like one that lasts 6-8 washes. As opposed to original story, which was a hair colour, as in a permanent colour that slowly fades over months.

I think it's like a temporary colour. Like one that lasts 6-8 washes. As opposed to original story, which was a hair colour, as in a permanent colour that slowly fades over months.

That's how it was explained to me by my hairdresser "non permanent color"

I'm happy there has been some pertinent information posted on JRMP...

Did anyone find any info on the Onondaga ME? I looked online but I couldn't see where autopsy info was public. (Per Mod. suggestion to see if LE had placed any holds)

Weird, I have never heard of this product described as a hair rinse.

I temporary dye my hair at home many times and it is typically done the same method as the permanent color. I never shampoo my hair first because the dye basically does that for you.

I was able to find a John Frieda product, but that seems to be marketed to those with blond or light colored hair. In pictures Jen doesn't appear to have had light colored hair.

I temporary dye my hair at home many times and it is typically done the same method as the permanent color. I never shampoo my hair first because the dye basically does that for you.

I was able to find a John Frieda product, but that seems to be marketed to those with blond or light colored hair. In pictures Jen doesn't appear to have had light colored hair.

IMO it's just more slippery wording.

the other thing I found very interesting was that on the blog site timeline they claim Jennifer's phone was "off"

off?

how would they know that?

It either pinged when he apped it or it did not. There is no in between here.

A phone with a charged battery will still ping even if it is off.

(iirc)

I can't imagine Jen would be playing if/when she went shopping that day, simply because of the drain in the battery.
This is only what I do btw, if I may need to make a call (or several) about something, I try to preserve the battery for the things I need that day i.e. daughter's dress. My phone would be on all day and used for things I really need that day and fully charged before I left home.
I don't think my battery would last over 24 hours of being called and then "pinged" the next day especially as iPhones have an awful failure to ANY moisture.

I can't imagine Jen would be playing if/when she went shopping that day, simply because of the drain in the battery.
This is only what I do btw, if I may need to make a call (or several) about something, I try to preserve the battery for the things I need that day i.e. daughter's dress. My phone would be on all day and used for things I really need that day and fully charged before I left home.
I don't think my battery would last over 24 hours of being called and then "pinged" the next day especially as iPhones have an awful failure to ANY moisture.

I am sure that LE can glean her online activities. Her drive to the mall (alleged) was a long one.. so what did she usually do on long drives? Turn her phone off? (I am just throwing this out there and jumping off of your post)

if she was SO HOOKED on this game then she would have a car charger right? I mean she cannot help herself from all of these online games and was always on there.. well.. was a charger found in the van and if so why wasn't the phone hooked to it.

I cannot wait to hear more from LE. I think they know exactly what they are doing. They have not requested additional help from the general public and I think there is a good reason for this. Just my :twocents::twocents: of course and glad you are here pob!

I am sure that LE can glean her online activities. Her drive to the mall (alleged) was a long one.. so what did she usually do on long drives? Turn her phone off? (I am just throwing this out there and jumping off of your post)

if she was SO HOOKED on this game then she would have a car charger right? I mean she cannot help herself from all of these online games and was always on there.. well.. was a charger found in the van and if so why wasn't the phone hooked to it.

I cannot wait to hear more from LE. I think they know exactly what they are doing. They have not requested additional help from the general public and I think there is a good reason for this. Just my :twocents::twocents: of course and glad you are here pob!

In my honest opinion, Jenn didn't live her life around that game, she enjoyed the break from real life, and chatting to other people around the world. The game came a major distant last to her children IMO.

regardless of off or on, if the battery had life to ping. But why now say the phone is off? Why not say it went to voice mail, etc? There is no way he knew the phone was off. Heck, her VM box could have been full.

Also... I note the admission of the time of the 911 call. That is VERY early to call...esp considering how far the alleged drive was. Have we ever had a scanner thread for Jen? if not we could start one in the parking lot. (discussion is not allowed upstairs) We have scanner peeps that can do rewinds.

There is a Scanner thread for Jennifer, Nursebeeme! :)

It may have been locked... can it be unlocked?

TIA...:seeya:

I used to use an Aveda color depositing shampoo that was for dark hair and added kind of a reddish tint. I used it daily to to keep my hair color from fading. However if the "hair dye" was something similar I have no idea why it ever would have been mentioned in regard to Jennifer missing, I think it was thrown out there just to make it seem like she may have changed her appearance in order to disappear voluntarily.

There is a Scanner thread for Jennifer, Nursebeeme! :)

It may have been locked... can it be unlocked?

TIA...:seeya:

seeing as there is no active search (as she has been found) there really would not be a point in unlocking it.. that being said... I can check around and see if a rewind was requested for the 911 call

In my honest opinion, Jenn didn't live her life around that game, she enjoyed the break from real life, and chatting to other people around the world. The game came a major distant last to her children IMO.

exactly :wink:

and a mom like Jennifer was wouldn't go with an uncharged phone if she was going on a day long trip with a three hour total commute. What if one of her kids needed her or the school called.

(my comment about the game was tongue in cheek but the comment about the charger was not.. if she was going to be gone for eight hours plus with a smart phone you would think a charger would be in the car.. or maybe it is in her missing purse:facepalm:)

so where is this purse.

when I google shampoo in hair rinse I get: "just for men gel"

not finding much for women

Hair rinse - it's typically called Non Permanent hair color...lasts about a month...it is a vegetable dye as opposed to permanent ammonia based dyes...

An example:
http://www.clairol.com/en-US/find-your-new-shade.aspx?collectionid=814

I use this... It still requires you to put it on- and wait... then rinse out.
The only things I can think of that are "apply and rinse" are the "color saver" shampoo and conditioner..and the color enhancer shampoo and conditioner

I use this... It still requires you to put it on- and wait... then rinse out.
The only things I can think of that are "apply and rinse" are the "color saver" shampoo and conditioner..and the color enhancer shampoo and conditioner

Yes, something like "color enhancing" or "color preserving" shampoos...

My opinion would be that she would most likely have a few grays at 36 and probably used a vegetable dye to cover them up without completely dying it a different color. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member