Found Deceased NY - Jennifer Ramsaran, 36, Chenango County, 11 Dec 2012 - #11

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what happened to those secret 'certain things' that clearly showed that GR was not involved in Jen's disappearance and death (murder).

Those secret 'certain things' that we were assured of repeatedly but couldn't be told.

Those secret certain things that were evidently .... not so certain. :waitasec:

Questions :waitasec:

1) Who is GR's lawyer?

2) Who will preside over the Thursday May 23 appearance at Town of New Berlin Court? Is there a separate judge for town court from county court?

3) Is the May 23 appearance the Grand Jury appearance? How does that work in NY state?

4) Can bail be increased at the May 23 appearance? Or, can bail be denied?

5) How would the LE know that Jennifer died the same day she disappeared?

6) Where's the dog?

BBM

They may have asked Remy and/or the children what Jenn had for dinner the night before, or if they knew what she ate for breakfast. If she died that day, it would most likely show the meal in her stomach contents. That's the only way I can think of.

It makes me so sad, that ordinary things like eating or coloring your hair could be a clue to murder. Never thinking that the person may be you. My heart breaks for Jenn and her children.

Questions :waitasec:

1) Who is GR's lawyer?

2) Who will preside over the Thursday May 23 appearance at Town of New Berlin Court? Is there a separate judge for town court from county court?

3) Is the May 23 appearance the Grand Jury appearance? How does that work in NY state?

4) Can bail be increased at the May 23 appearance? Or, can bail be denied?

5) How would the LE know that Jennifer died the same day she disappeared?

6) Where's the dog?

Town of NB court judge is different from the County Court judges. Not sure if that's still the case for murder though?

I think May 23rd is the preliminary hearing held in NB, because the crime was committed there. In Chenango County the grand jury meets every three months, but also has secret unscheduled hearings that aren't announced to the public, or on the calendar. The calendar is online.

Jen's dog died last week.

I also think mail can be increased at the preliminary hearing. I hope it is, because $150,000 cash bail is ridiculously low for a murder charge. Either last week or the week before 3 college kids in a nearby county were arrested for selling marijuana and were remanded without bail.

Sorry I couldn't answer anything with certainty - what I'm reading online about it is confusing as all getout.

:jail:

BBM

They may have asked Remy and/or the children what Jenn had for dinner the night before, or if they knew what she ate for breakfast. If she died that day, it would most likely show the meal in her stomach contents. That's the only way I can think of.

Oh, of course!! Stomach contents! That must be it!!

South Aussie, I was just thinking about that "secret" information that was constantly hinted at by GR's harem. And...of course, none of them would have had any special information from the investigation -- why would they? Why on earth would LE divulge to GR's psychic, or GR's mistress, or GR's PR person the results of their investigation?

So...the "airtight alibi" and other secret "evidence" that LD was trumpeting about was either fiction on her part, or fiction on GR's part that she gullibly believed. She's sputtering quite a bit now... about "evidence" and "statements made" :yow:

here are some of remy's greatest quotes from MSM, shortened version, believe it or not.

(abigail, i wish i had seen all your links before i dug around - probably many more great ones in your links. great job on those, by the way).

*here's to all you "goshdarned internet predators/stalkers"* :Banane35:

"I've never lied. I've always told the truth about everything. Knock on wood for technology, you're able to validate everything that I ever said." (we've been knocking and *wahlah*!)

“If you could just jot this down for me — the kids miss their mom, and I miss her, too. The kids miss their old mom, not the one that was here the last six or nine months." (yes. yes, we're jotting it down)

"The truth comes out. It always does!" (amen)

“Jen would NEVER EVER leave our kids and I willingly."

"I hate to say this but I have given up hope that she’ll be found safe and sound." (because i know where she is)

“Life comes with some curve balls.” (and this was a doozy)

"I miss her so much, her laugh, her quirkiness, just everything. Today I went to Walmart and I grabbed my cell to call home and ask her a question about which item I should purchase and reality smacked me in the face and I started crying uncontrollably! That was rough! I am strong and I know the kids and I will get through this.” (poor guy)

"The helplessness and the not knowing is an additional nightmare which I can’t escape from right now. The lack of sleep, the loss of appetite, the stress of not knowing, the worrying where and how she is doing is a burden that I never thought I would have to carry." (poor, poor guy)

“These internet predators are evil. According to these *advertiser censored* people, I’m the devil incarnate.” (yes. yes, you are).

On his long-standing affair with Jen's best friend, his running partner: "What does that have to do with anything?" (hmmmm....everything?)

“It serves no purpose to ever lie." "No matter what, always tell the truth."

"The not knowing was brutal and it’s tough. But, now that my wife was hurt, I want vengeance. Screw justice. I want vengeance.” (can't say "killed," just "hurt")

"I’ve been totally open and honest with you from the beginning, and you’ve treated me like some nitwit." (if the shoe fits....)

“All I want is for Jen to come walking through our front door safe and sound and giving us all hugs, but I have lost all faith that will be the case.” (gimmee, gimmee)

"Unless there's evidence of otherwise, always have hope. There's no doubt in my mind that we're not going to see her again. There's no doubt in my mind. And that's what keeps us strong." (freudian slip or innocent mistake?)

“I would like to thank all those who gave up many precious hours of their own lives to help look for Jennifer. To all of the friends and family of both mine and Jennifer’s, I thank you. I especially thank the businesses that stepped forward and offered their services such as XXXXX, XXXX, XXXX, and the entire staff at *advertiser censored* who worked many hours voluntarily and provided support to me and my children, awareness and non-stop searching for Jennifer. I thank you all.” (did he write an acceptance speech for the oscars?)

"Stuff like this doesn't happen. You don't ever think that it will happen to you." (he's the victim)

"That was a horrible experience. All the internet people who don't know what's going on, the speculation the innuendos--it's brutal.” (poor, poor, poor guy)

“The not knowing is the worst. It’s just brutal and it’s unfair to the kids. Forget about me, it’s unfair to the kids, and to my in-laws.” (the pretending to "not know" must have been the worst)

Ramsaran forgives investigators for the countless hours they spent hours searching his home, looking for clues. (really. he forgives them?)

Ramsaran's husband told Action News he's letting the sheriff's department take the lead in the investigation. (how kind of him to allow LE to control the shots)

"That was extremely, extremely scary and I told many, many of our family members, you know the husband is always the number one suspect." (i bet)

"There is nothing in the house...and four full days and they didn't even need a warrant. I had already offered, do whatever you want, you know."

"It is what it is man." (yes. yes, it is)

"I was just hoping they were not wasting so much manpower here when, you know following up on other leads and stuff. But, I understand, it is a process, they have to do stuff." (because, y'know that manpower spent at my house scared the beejeezus out of me)

"You don't think the police have done evidence they need to do? If there's any type of evidence, the police have everything. They're doing everything they can. They've been incredible." (wonder if he still thinks LE is "incredible")

"I try not to think about the worst, but if it is, we need answers. We need answers." (we have some)

“I am not against any searches, that’s the bottom line, but people should work with the authorities.” (anyone remember his pleas of "i beg of you, don't search for my wife?")

"I have no issues with a search as long as it is aligned with law enforcement.”

On further searches: "We don't want to impede the investigation in any way." (clearly)

"The people that know us, I so appreciate their support. And everything that they've done, not just for me, but for the kids. The people that don't know us, that mudslinging and everything else, I have nothing to say. The truth always comes out." (yes. yes, it does)

“I always cooperate, and I will never hire a lawyer. I've done nothing wrong." ("never" just happened)

“The week before the disappearance she spent $300 on brand-new clothes just for herself." (how dare she!)

On depression possibly causing Jennifer to leave her family: "That is definitely one of the scenarios.” (nope)

On whether or not Jen ever discussed leaving him: "Nothing like that, not with me. But apparently ... on ... yeah, not with me. I will leave it at that. I don’t want to go anywhere like that.” ("i won't accept that she finally got the cojones to leave me")

And you know, she changed unfortunately…I’ll leave it at that.”

"You think about the worst, you think about other possibilities, you just don't know. The not knowing is the most brutal." (everything is "brutal" with this guy)

"I just didn't believe or wouldn't let myself believe that she wasn't alive. And I don't want to believe that it's her." (he can't say the word "dead," just "not alive.")

"I can't wrap my head around it. That's not remotely where I have been these last two months or so." (he wasn't asked by this reporter of his whereabouts and he slips this in?)

"From the beginning it's been a nightmare. Last night, when the police were talking to me, it's like, all I can describe it's like an out of body experience." (it's called "panic.")

"They (the police) stopped by last night at 11:20 p.m. They called downstairs. They just wanted to confirm who our dentist was and more importantly, they were just here to tell me about the body they had found." (because, it was important to mention they were here to ask who our dentist is before i mentioned they told me about a body that was found that could be my missing wife's)

"I just can't think about closure right now, I'm not even remotely there. I pray that it's not her." (not a prayer in the world...)

"He told me that they found the body and if I had any questions and all I can remember saying is 'did you tell my in-laws next door?" (riiiight - they were his first consideration. what a stand-up guy)

"Yeah there's a possibility that an unidentified body on the side of the road was my wife. I didn't want to believe that. Who'd want to believe that?" (oh, i dunno. anyone who's interested in finding out the fate of their missing loved?)

"All four of us hugged and we sat there on the bed and we actually hugged." (we actually hugged! we've never done that before!)

On “a quantity of blood” found in Jen’s van: “nosebleeds.” (nosebleeds?!?!)

“The police know everything. I have nothing to hide from anybody.” (except his wife's body)

He blamed “obsessed Internet stalkers” with spreading what he called unfounded rumors. (shame on us!)

“I don’t think you ever knew how much we care for you and how much your love and everything else.” (well, "i'll leave it at that" because i can't think of any kind words to say about my wife right now)

"I have an airtight alibi." (and i'm hoping to God that the holes in it are undetectable)

"The what ifs, the thinking back of what I could have done differently, you wind up feeling such guilt. Or about maybe I'll go with her to the mall, what could I have done different?" (here's something you could have done differently - how about "not kill the mother of your children"?)

Town of NB court judge is different from the County Court judges. Not sure if that's still the case for murder though?

I think May 23rd is the preliminary hearing held in NB, because the crime was committed there. In Chenango County the grand jury meets every three months, but also has secret unscheduled hearings that aren't announced to the public, or on the calendar. The calendar is online.

Jen's dog died last week.

I also think mail can be increased at the preliminary hearing. I hope it is, because $150,000 cash bail is ridiculously low for a murder charge. Either last week or the week before 3 college kids in a nearby county were arrested for selling marijuana and were remanded without bail.

Sorry I couldn't answer anything with certainty - what I'm reading online about it is confusing as all getout.

OK, so May 23 is probably not the Grand Jury -- just another hearing -- which presumably the public can attend?

I do hope the bail can be increased. For heavens sake -- just last year a guy was given a $1 million cash bail in Chenango County - and that was for a drug charge.

How did Buster die?

Will take a slice of crow pie.....I was wrong that the CSD were dropping the ball. They took there time, found the truth, and hopefully it will be rewarded with Justice for Jennifer. Great job CSD!! Now to the DA - go get him!

Awe, I have some stuff to make it more palatable...honey mustard, Sriracha, ghost pepper hot sauce, scorpion pepper hot sauce, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, curry paste (yellow, red, and green!)... So u can have your crow but still celebrate this step toward justice.

Also found this in the handbook for Chenango County jail under "Victim's Rights"

The Victim Rights Act grants victims the following rights:
■The right to protection from the accused.
■The right to notification.
■The right to attend proceedings.
■The right to speak at criminal justice proceedings.
■The right to consult with the prosecuting attorney.
■The right to restitution.
■The right to a speedy trial.
■The right to be treated with fairness, dignity and respect.

The definition of victim includes:
■Spouses and children of all victims.
■Parents and guardians of minor victims.
■Parents, guardians and siblings of mentally or physically incapacitated victims or victims of homicide.
■Foster parents or other caregivers, under certain circumstances.

There are a number of services and programs designed to help victims and their families. You can find out about these services by contacting the courthouse, or local law enforcement agency.

http://prisonhandbook.com/3102/chenango-county-jail-norwich-ny/#life-in-jail

Based on this, Jennifer's children are considered victims, as are her parents and sister (as guardians of the children). And they are granted the right to protection from the accused. Hope that social services remembers that if GR should get out on bail, and even better, that whoever presides over the hearing in New Berlin (and who hopefully has the authority to increase or deny bail) remembers the fact that if the children are with their grandparents, they will be living right next door to the accused, so unless LE intends to park in the shared driveway 24/7 -- they will not be safe.

I'd bet that he went into regret and compensation mode over the last few months and the kids were well cared for. The whole world was watching and there's nothing like an audience to get a narcissist to practice "best behavior".

How did the dog die? I know it's irrelevant but it makes me so sad for the kids. I hope they're getting counseling.

OK, so May 23 is probably not the Grand Jury -- just another hearing -- which presumably the public can attend?

I do hope the bail can be increased. For heavens sake -- just last year a guy was given a $1 million cash bail in Chenango County - and that was for a drug charge.

How did Buster die?

i think the public can attend this hearing unless the defense attorney asks the judge and is granted the judge's permission to not allow the public to attend. and i think the bail can be increased, too. not sure though. i'm still shocked at the low bail. drug bails are huge in that and surrounding counties. people charged with rape have received lower bail, too.

i go to court a lot for kids i work with in small towns like (and including new berlin). in those cases, it's not just the kid there. it's everyone who is calendared for that court date, for all different charges, even traffic violations. i've seen county jails bring inmates into the court room chain-gang style (literally shackled together wearing their prison jumpsuits), and they're answering their charges just as if someone there would answer a traffic violation charge.

not sure if this is the type of court setting remy will attend.

i don't know for sure how buster died, but can only guess.

Also found this in the handbook for Chenango County jail under "Victim's Rights"

The Victim Rights Act grants victims the following rights:
■The right to protection from the accused.
■The right to notification.
■The right to attend proceedings.
■The right to speak at criminal justice proceedings.
■The right to consult with the prosecuting attorney.
■The right to restitution.
■The right to a speedy trial.
■The right to be treated with fairness, dignity and respect.

The definition of victim includes:
■Spouses and children of all victims.
■Parents and guardians of minor victims.
■Parents, guardians and siblings of mentally or physically incapacitated victims or victims of homicide.
■Foster parents or other caregivers, under certain circumstances.

There are a number of services and programs designed to help victims and their families. You can find out about these services by contacting the courthouse, or local law enforcement agency.

http://prisonhandbook.com/3102/chenango-county-jail-norwich-ny/#life-in-jail

Based on this, Jennifer's children are considered victims, as are her parents and sister (as guardians of the children). And they are granted the right to protection from the accused. Hope that social services remembers that if GR should get out on bail, and even better, that whoever presides over the hearing in New Berlin (and who hopefully has the authority to increase or deny bail) remembers the fact that if the children are with their grandparents, they will be living right next door to the accused, so unless LE intends to park in the shared driveway 24/7 -- they will not be safe.

Abigail, this is a very good idea and may be helpful for Jennifer's family and children. Here are a couple links that have lots of info to help out as well.

http://www.ovs.ny.gov/helpforcrimevictims/helpforcrimevictims.aspx
Office of Victim Services
HELP FOR CRIME VICTIMS
Welcome
The New York State Office of Victim Services (OVS) is here to help you in a number of ways as you, a family member, or friend cope with victimization from a crime. This page is designed to: describe the services OVS can provide both directly and indirectly, educate you on your rights as a victim, and point you to other service providers who may also be able to assist you.

Victim Assistance Programs
OVS has a very active grants program that supports nearly 200 Victim Assistance Programs across the State. OVS-funded victim services are accessible to citizens of every county in the State. The Victim Assistance Programs funded by OVS that can meet your needs and/or which are located near you can be identified by searching Locate a Program Near You.

Information for crime victims, witnesses & law enforcement

Well, the Daily Star said he was "constantly" inviting her over, when the children were there...

:stormingmad:

Wasn't this attributed to the man Jen was caretaking? That would mean she told him about this, as well as the 'causing pain in the marraige' quote, so this was going on before he kilt her? Right?

I am kind of enjoying LE's approach right around now. They had a lot of evidence on GR right from the start, circumstantial as well as forensics on the computer. His alibi never added up to them, so kudos to them for tormenting him for months and letting him hang himself with stupid comments.

On the Town of New Berlin Court's voice mail, it lists the next scheduled court date as being 06/05 at 6:00 pm. Must be the 23rd was created just for him?

I have never been so happy to read something on a message board! I screamed so loud my husband came running into the room to see what was wrong.

I'm just glad the truth is going to come out.

So now I'm curious what those wanting to sleuth Jennifer's husband were able to figure out about him? Other business? That type stuff we could not talk about before?

Jillian - those statements of his you highlighted; just everything that had made me grind my teeth all this time, and sit on my hands...thank you so much.

I am just certain that society will be a better place with the person who killed Jennifer removed from it. Jennifer seemed lovely to me, though I never met her. Someone was responsible for producing that lovely lady, and I'm guessing it was mom and dad, and sis too. I believe there are a fair few other family members too. I don't know them either.

But I've seen a little. They stand rock solid in a crisis. They support and love each other, and take pleasure in simple things like potato soup shared with family, and generousity of spirit as well as more earthly things. They recognise the worth of making things, not destroying them. Some of them speak their minds. They all seem to me to have behaved with decency, restraint and - simply - class.

As long as authorities do their job and make sure Jennifer's little ones stay where they should stay, those children are going to be just fine, in my opinion. They'll grow up to be a credit to their mother, and I'm sure they'll take pride in doing so. I send all my very best wishes to them, forever.

Anyone else notice this quote:

“She’s going to get beaten” if her relationship with him becomes public, he claimed. “I don’t want that (expletive). She’s been beaten before.”

http://thedailystar.com/localnews/x1169353402/Ramsaran-faces-murder-charge

Maybe we can't discuss it. I think its's time for ES to make a public statement and defend her husband. It's the least she can do.

On the Town of New Berlin Court's voice mail, it lists the next scheduled court date as being 06/05 at 6:00 pm. Must be the 23rd was created just for him?

I kinda hope it was... that would be an irony he deserves.

Being in another country, I can't attend proceedings but believe me, if I could be there, I would... just watching him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett